What's new

Dark Devil auto, Black Cream auto in autopot

iwantmorebuds

So im not so happy. I have som mg def and nute burn. It looks mg. Also i think the light was a little bit close thats why the leaves on the top started to show yellowing.
picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looking amazing fella, i think the plant could be better if you stop feeding her.
Looks like the nutrients are blocked.
What are you using as food? Which nutrients?
Hope she can get better soon, good luck!!
jaypp

iwantmorebuds

Looking amazing fella, i think the plant could be better if you stop feeding her.
Looks like the nutrients are blocked.
What are you using as food? Which nutrients?
Hope she can get better soon, good luck!!
jaypp
Hey jayp, yeah i see i would wait while the tank is get emptier and i will clean it up i dont want to take all the nute straight, will give her less every time. Next time i will decrease to 0.5ml/l.
Im useing Advanced Nutrients line. Its funny because i have experience with the nutes and usually went over 2.5ml/l now just giveing her 0,8ml and she burning. Of course that 2.5ml was handwatwring.
I have to learn how that system work the best, i will go less nutes next time. My fault i gave her 1.25 ml/l once for two days i didnt need to try that. Also my CA has too much N :/
I hope she gonna turn out as nice as i thought when she started the flowering.
Thanks for the stopping by

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

How are they doing now?

I agree with Jaypp, plants in this phase of flowering and with this dark tone of green in every leaf don't need anything else but water from now until harvest. But that's up to you. I would give them only water from now on.

Keep us updated. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

iwantmorebuds

Cheers mate!

How are they doing now?

I agree with Jaypp, plants in this phase of flowering and with this dark tone of green in every leaf don't need anything else but water from now until harvest. But that's up to you. I would give them only water from now on.

Keep us updated. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy
I think she is fine.
I can see some progress now and figured out where i went wrong.
So my CA has two different types, one with 10% N and one without N you can bet which i used. Im just so unlucky to grow a dark devil without issues.
Thanks for the advices guys. She is getting 0,3ml/l sensi bloom nothing else and i will change the rez again after 3 days and she will getting 1ml/l overload 1-5-4 nothing else.

iwantmorebuds

day 58
I can see some progress till last update so I think she will be fine now. Getting 0,3 ml sensi coco now.
That tutti-frutti smell is amazing love it! I just had citrus phenos before.
picture.php

Sorry for the pic quality​

Latest posts

Latest posts