What's new

Dark Devil auto, Black Cream auto in autopot

iwantmorebuds

Master at work.follow follow!!big up bro good coltivo.i hope to start new cicle with Ice Cool Auto & Devil Cream.

Thanks for the popping by and for the kind words dude!
Welcome here! There are still a lot of empty seat just choose one ;)
Devil cream is a nice one i had one done outdoor and has an amazing citrush flavour amd beauty purple color. Love it. Im just so sad this one never broke the ground.
You will love it ;)

Last edited:

Bio_Kio

Nice lst man!
you definetly want more buds,as your nick says :biggrin:
One year ago I grew some sweet cheese auto and they responded very well to lst,they maintaned the dominance on the head,but they also gave me heaps of good sized buds on the branches,your bondage looks even better than mine was,so I think you ll get some good weight!!!
I ll get a chair so...
:tiphat:

iwantmorebuds

Nice lst man!
you definetly want more buds,as your nick says :biggrin:
One year ago I grew some sweet cheese auto and they responded very well to lst,they maintaned the dominance on the head,but they also gave me heaps of good sized buds on the branches,your bondage looks even better than mine was,so I think you ll get some good weight!!!
I ll get a chair so...
:tiphat:

Thanks for the stopping by and the kind words! Take seat on the fromt row dude! Yes happily she responded very well to the lst. Im very proud to her. And once on her second week she falled off from 1m high and almost didnt noticed she was under the pot :D very strong girl. On this round my target is big buds bro so i also started to remove new sprouts from the really bottom. She is growing as crazy now will come back with up. I really hopeing nice yield now! Finger crossed! :)

Last edited:

iwantmorebuds

Day 31
coming along very nicely
picture.php

iwantmorebuds

Dark Devil Auto Day 37
Stretching still not stopped maybe a little bit slowed down.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

current feeding:
1.25ml sensi bloom coco a+b
1ml woodoo juice
1ml carbload
3ml CaMg
0.1ml Potsil

iwantmorebuds

day 40
it looks the vertical growing almost stopped so she can start to concentrate to bud developing.
picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the stopping by :tiphat:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update, she looks
very nice my friend. Keep us updated ;)

Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

Bio_Kio

Nice plant!!!
only thing she probably has bit too much nitrogen,but it does not seems to gettin overfeeded,just a though,and then i have a question,why r u using that much calmag?
Are you using osmotic water?

iwantmorebuds

Nice plant!!!
only thing she probably has bit too much nitrogen,but it does not seems to gettin overfeeded,just a though,and then i have a question,why r u using that much calmag?
Are you using osmotic water?

Thanks bio for the stopping by. Yes i know it seems she has to much N but i never went over 1.25ml/l and already stepped back to 1ml/l, my boots dont have any N and i never used b-52, i planned but it has N so i dont use it now.
Im useing deionized water and had some mg def after i turned the autopot on so i raised it and already stepped back to 2ml/l from both. Sorry i forgot to update my current feeding. But pretty much thats it the only thing they getting also is the potsil now. 0,1ml/l.

Last edited: