What's new

DaPurps Closet Grow

DaPurps

:) I don't let anyone in the room the closet is in. I was just thinking, what if someone came in the bedroom and saw it. What would i say ?

Pet snake popped in my head haha.

Thanks Red !

DaPurps

Haha :)

Ain't no one going in there without a warrant ! Cept' the lady of course... her clothes are on the other side ! Her clothes prob smell like dank, but shes used to it, hehe.

sick grow mang I got a 400 in a 2x3 closet too!

its my only closet so my clothes are on floor for years hahahaha... i want a bigger closet or another room, lol.

peace bro.

CG

DaPurps

It is so on like donkey kong.

I am going to germ the Freebie Haze/Skunk#1 Mix later today and get them veg'ing.

Im stoked ! First real genetics I've had my hands on.

picture.php

I am going to hold off on popping the ICE beans for a few weeks. I want to run them by themselves with a good veg before their flip.

**EDIT**

I have already changed my plans with the seeds. I have put 1 ICE seed into a shot glass and will go about my usual germination methods. I plan to veg out this 1 seed for a good while on 24/0. I will begin building a "mother" box very soon for this. I want to run a SOG so by golly, I am going to try to run a SOG. I still have the other 20clones rooting that I have no idea what im going to do with !!!!! LOL.

DaPurps

Ok. I got off my ass and made up a mother cab. I am doing a temp run right now to see where it holds steady at. It has 2 26W CFL's and is 1SQ FT.

picture.php

The 20 Clones are doing good, I think it's been 3 or 4 days now.

picture.php

Clusters of hairs are forming, so buds shots are not far out now.

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good mate, your going to be over run with plants soon when those clones all root :biggrin:

good call on the mom space...

are you able to build a small poly tent outta cheap wood and nails, and put it anywhere? I have kept 4 moms and a handful of cuttings in a small tent that cost like 10 bucks to make. get a couple pc fans and tape em to the top... black tape, poly, cheap wood should be your best friend. think outside box, lol, pardon the pun.

oh and good call on female seeds....

I have bubblegummer going now and grapefruit and NL in the fridge. stoked to see how ur ICe work meng!

take care,

CG

DaPurps

I actually have some 2x2's left over from building the flower room. And a lot of 6mil black plastic... good call..

I have a spot in mind that is about 2x2 or so... it will be enough space to get the mother/clones into the same veg space

I could put it anywhere, but there is no medical weed here so I hide it. My lady is cool with it but I dont' wanna take over if you know what i mean :)

Oh I know what you mean, my girl is chill too, but I cant be string shit up everywhere, lol...

I had to buy her a wardrobe closet so I could take over the bedroom one.... small place...

but what about a storage closet or under the stairs or even a sneaky cab in the room? you might have to move out the clothes or the tv or whatever but it worth it... jus buy her something with the extra dough you have from being fully self sufficient, she will forget the light leaks and white noise, lol

Hovz

Nice closet grow, i don't even have a closet i put my clothes in a dresser imagine how i feel. I grew in a 2x4 closet before with 2x150w hps. Ill be watching for updates.

Mrpiston38

looking very nice. how is the heat comming off that 1000w? you may wana run a fan with tubing to help vent the heat out of ur spot. otherwise theylook great. what rooting hormone did u use for ur clones? grats again on 100% SUCCESS on ur first try.

DaPurps

Closet Grow : LOL. I hear you. Valentines is right around the corner, sucking up is appropriate :) I'll build a bigger space soon

Thanks Hovz and Mrpiston. This is only a 400w for now. I need to get to the hydro store to upgrade my light. It's a few hours trek so I'll get there sooner or later. After the light, an inline fan is next to duct the hood. Then a scrubber, always something to save up for :) Thank god I don't have to buy weed anymore lol.

DaPurps

My first tri-leaf plant... I thought it might grow out of it, but it did not :blowbubbles:

It's also the shortest besides the clones... Things are filling up fast.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DaPurps

Thanks bobblehead, nah it's not my first rodeo. Before I started this thread I had popped 2 beans and got 2 females. I grew them both out under about 300w of CFL's and got about an ounce off of each. I had enough of CFL's that fast, and got the 400. That's about when I joined here, flowering first round with the 400. So I'd call this round my 3rd :) Always getting a little better. I feel like I read the whole forum before joining. Love your grows mate ;)

BUT, I've grown about every other plant outdoors, so the ganga came natural.

BTW. less then 24 hours after popping that ICE bean in the shot glass, it grew a tail. It went to the paper towel for a few hours and grew more tail. Then to the dirt and it already came roaring above the surface. Shell still on, but SHE's alive !