What's new

DaPurps Closet Grow

DaPurps

Well, the camera is still outta town, but the Ice lady is only 3inches away from the screen height. If I haven't chopped other plants yet I will probably tie her top over to buy some more time. I don't really want to top the plant since it's going to hit the screen and go horizontal anyway, while those lower shoots make thier way up. I am going to scrog this Ice, so if I have to wait, so be it. I am determined to make it large, and yield decent.

I chopped one plant yesterday. It was small single cola plant, grew 12/12. The bud picture is on the last page, from before chop. It was 30% amber, and will dry out to around 10-14g. It was done enough to not take up any more room for such a weak yield plant.

I have one other plant that is 10% amber that i am trying to let roll another week. Theres another 5 or so ladies that are about 2 weeks out, and 3 a week or two behind those.

Clones. I had 4 and 20 and they all rooted, from the same mother, very sativa. I put the first 4 straight into flower, small containers, they need water every day. Two are over 2ft now that stretch is over. The other two are in solo cups still, and only about 8inches tall.

The other 20, I had kept the best 9. I didn't have much room left, so they have been in the corner of my room still also in solo cups. Those rooted for 2 weeks before flower. They are about 10inches, stretch is almost over.

The Skunkman Haze/Skunk Mix seedlind. I have 5 that lived, all in 1gallon containers now. 4 out of 5 are LST'ed, with the tops tied over. The 5th is a little behind the others and is left virgin atm.

As I chop plants I am going to let the room empty a little to make room for the scrog. When room opens up, I will put the Skunkman's into flower 1 by 1 when room allows. I might pick up 3gal containers to transplant those into first. We'll see.

Something I've noticed. The first half of this round is not as healthy as the second half. I think I can attribute that to switching to MaxiBloom a few weeks ago. The plants only a few weeks into flower still look lush and green, have all thier fans. The others, not so much.

Camera back around Wednesday, will update then. You will see what I mean. Half of my plants look bad, the other half looks great, picture worthy. Only change was the nutes. Of all the plants that have had the Maxi since the start of bloom, only one big sativa has a little cal/mag problem but nothin major.

DaPurps

So this Ice gal is really taking off in the 5gal pot. She is right at screen height so I just tied her top over. She has doubled in size this week. I haven't watered since the transplant, about 7-8 days ago. It does not even look like the same plant from it's last picture.

The skunkmans are all laid out horizontal now from LST also. 2 of them have nice branches starting to fill in.

Pics of everything Wednesday

Im super excited to chop this round and get on with the next. These are going to be by far my largest plants to flower, ever. I will take some cuts in a few weeks from all fems.

DaPurps

She's growing :)

picture.php

picture.php

These are the Skunkman Mix, this first one is a little slow, pretty sure I overwatered it early on.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So, these are already bigger then anything i've flowered in the past and they still have time before room opens up ! THe Skunkman Mix should be healthy by then, they became rootbound in solo cups and are on the mend.

Pics of everything in the flower room tomo, lights are out.

DaPurps

Mmmmm Strawberries .....

picture.php

picture.php

OK. This here is a definate sativa, like I really needed to say it. It's been in flower the longest so far, atleast 2 months now. Check this spindly rope bud plant out.

picture.php

picture.php

I've never had a plant stack calyx's like that. Neat-o. It's another bagseed.

DaPurps

Clones from same MOM:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These next 2 clones got HUGE.

picture.php

picture.php

More bagseed ladies:

picture.php

picture.php

A massive yielding sativa bagseed

picture.php

More pics of the rest of the ladies later :ying:

E

Each1Teach1

What up purps. Member me. Haven't seen you no the other site for a while. Shits looking good my man. Love those sativa dom plants, just hate the flowering time on them. Hope all is well my friend. Peace.

DaPurps

What up purps. Member me. Haven't seen you no the other site for a while. Shits looking good my man. Love those sativa dom plants, just hate the flowering time on them. Hope all is well my friend. Peace.

Yea I just chill out here, it's easier to keep track of one site and free time is slim with spring :) Good seeing you around bro, stay safe. :ying:

Thanks for droppin in Red and #1cheesebuds :tiphat:

Skunkman topped
picture.php

Another not topped
picture.php

Ice stem going horizontal now. I keep trying the top down, moving the string up a node every day or two.

picture.php

All this LST should give me a canopy next round. I'm hoping for 2 fems from the Skunkmans.

u gotta get rid of that bagseed man, you prob dont realize how good of a grower u are with that shaq shit around, just spend a hundred on beans and makes some seeds of some epic stuff, dont dick around for 12 weeks on mexican sativa shag dna that yeilds nothing, it ruins the morale of a garden, everyone should run some bagseed once n then move on, but if your cloneing that shit i gotta just ask what on earth for?

DaPurps

Its already done and done bro.. These were my first grows. I used bagseeds, spent my cash on lights. I have the 1000w switchable now, and the 400w switchable boxed up for one day when I have room to use it for veg. The next round is Female Seeds Ice and Skunkman's Haze/SKunk#1 Mix. I still have 3 Ice seeds, and am going to order some FMS NL or WW. I am done with bagseeds now that I know I can get to harvest. I popped my first marijuana seed less then a year ago :)

My next 'big' purchase is an inline 6in fan. A year from now, at this pace, i'll be in a tent, scrubbing my air, running a proper setup.

picture.php

DaPurps

Maxibloom

picture.php

Miracle Grow

picture.php

Not much debate over which Nute i'm using now. Haha.

I just again, re-tied the Ice and all of the Skunkmans down. They have a while to veg before room will open for them.

oh yeah, your rollin know! im not tryin to be neg, i grew out plenty of bagseed once in coco, some good some very odd and less then ideal phenos, your maxi is looking nice, try to keep the mindset that you need to feed some of your plants diff strenghts, that extra luv n attention will go a long way in your garden. looking good, keep it up.

Latest posts

Latest posts