What's new

Dankwolfs rks breeding project and breeding info discussion

M

Mr D

A lot of skunky Apollo 13 phenos could be found in the originals.

I'm going to try and crack some old seeds I made back in 2001. Apollo 13 (Very skunky Pheno) X Skunk #1 circa 1998. The possibility exists of finding some skunky progeny if I can get them to germinate.

Last edited:

Dankwolf

Can't wait for the affie x Ancestrial crosses.

Can't wait for the affie x Ancestrial crosses.

One of my girls . can't wait to see what she doea with sams skunk .

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She can get big outside as we'll and flowers out early . she is done end of September at 45th .

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

She can lime out all proper,to boot . Smooth as can be but not as expansive as the,original .

Dankwolf

best of luck, I gotta find someone I can work with! It's obviously not here!

Stay out of my thread . I have major concerns about your lack of respect and blind direction . thank you in advance your interest but it is unwanted . I wish you luck as a breeder . :comfort:

Disrespectifull .its sad for some one of your age to have acted like a child with little understanding or care (infantile at best) . you 100% do not have my respect or approval . you got info and just hustle the next mark ..

Sketch at best ..

This is my first call out of a member . I stand by the fact I was made vary uncomfortable by said member . take leave it . just my 2 cents .

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
how was the rks i had a skunk 02-03 not to many companies then figures the beans came from sensi co and then i got clones from it what a smell skunks asshole

Miraculous Meds

Pulled 5 late showing males right after pic . I know boring update lol .:tiphat:

Plants and leafs are a bit limp looking due to lights just kicking on . they stand up proper about 15-30 min after lights on .

View Image

Looks like this rounds coming along nicely! Keep up the great work and search for the skunk! I also look forward to seeing some of those death star n blue star bx's go into the ground in your location. My friend grew an original blue star out in Portland this year and said it was the best thing hes grown! Putting smiles on faces, puts one on my face too.:dance013:

mr.brunch

Veteran
There must be some amazing plants coming from these crossings, even putting aside the skunk for a moment... lovely work :tiphat:
Loving those big tree pictures... stuff of dreams

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have mentioned the Emphysema cut from back in the day n how she just disappeared in multiple RKS post. Grower disappeared for a min but is now back...it reeks so much of skunk that it makes me giddy and reminiscent just smelling it.

Dankwolf

Looks like this rounds coming along nicely! Keep up the great work and search for the skunk! I also look forward to seeing some of those death star n blue star bx's go into the ground in your location. My friend grew an original blue star out in Portland this year and said it was the best thing hes grown! Putting smiles on faces, puts one on my face too.:dance013:

It will happen . look forward to it . I had a offer of free seed form female seed and declined just to run a few of your girls out side . I am 90% sure they will stomp all the girls I have as far as outdoor is concerned . the blue star / death star seems to be a wide plant so it does not fit my sog style but i can't wait to see them in my 11 yard potters .:tiphat:
Vary nice work the vigour is off the hook .

Dankwolf

Its starting to get interesting.

Its starting to get interesting.

Pic from same angle as others . room had to be rearrange and lights raised (coming soon ).
picture.php

Close up and the best pic I can get from top .
picture.php
picture.php

I will try to update. Info with pics soon as I am free . wife, work/ biusness and plants cut me short on any free time .:tiphat: