2X Chem 4 D
2X Wavy Gravy
2X Psycho Diesel
3X Casey Jones tc
Brum Cheese H/W in Coir to be Added Also
picture.php

picture.php

[in Progress]

:-/. Not in love with the Glow From the LEDS..
Still,how can NASA be Wrong!

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Sounding super tech DD can't wait to see it all up and running.

All this effort will pay off infinitely in the long run, those plants are going to be living in luxury!

Peace

G

GreenPlant

:drum::D.. First time Ever Since About OCT/NOV 2010! :-/

No BM Too... (Nearly All Blue Meanie Nxt Time Though)*

*Gave a few Samples to this Guy who Occasionally Drops By.Inc BM,PD,P98 BK,Chem D.
All Good But Loves the BM
Cant really Understand The ****** TBH :D [Polish]
Weed Speaks Tho ehh!

Only 12 Spaces and New Strains is also a Reason!

Must say since i Started This new Crop [4 ish Yesterday] The Wavy Gravy Has Picked Right up.Quicker than i Remember with the HPS..[Nutes and Circulation Not Added Yet]
Still,Subtle differences Perhaps..

Miss the Awesome Power of that Bulb.. :-/

G

GreenPlant

Just finished Setting up the Circulation and Added Nutes
And yea WOW! The Plants are loving the Light Offered by the LEDs because the Roots are already 3/4" below the Basket!
Never was there such Development so Early on with the HPS

LESS THAN 20 HRS!

This is the Chem 4 d and was/is the first Plant you come too when the Door is Open so i Grabbed that.?
Ltr
Iphone 3MP
picture.php

Under the 900w Btw and not Directly

2.15 pm Completed Calibration of Tri Meter. Over!... :D

Now ive added the Chiller Because Today is Hot.The Rez Temp is 25C

G

GreenPlant

Hmmn,i Noticed About 90 minutes ago "above ground" Things Weren't/Arn't Looking Great (as with yesterday)
As a Result the Roots havn't Moved much at all :-/.Still,early days

3mp

This is the Chem d Which is the Top Left [corner].Under the 1200w but again not Directly

Although theres a few inch's Height difference Between the
Strains None of the Roots were previously Exposed By More than a Few MM,if any.

F

Fields~of~Green

that's what I need some ac

doesn't it look wierd having an ac unit outside?anyone asked questions?

G

GreenPlant

My Chillers outside the Room.Has to be! (No room.Vibrating/Humming Sound was an Issue too)
Hung over the Bannister When not in use.

W

willyweed

that vibrating/humming got me out of the dwc for a while ,am a coco fiend for the time being.hope to speak with you again greenplant, take it easy :)

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
that's what I need some ac

doesn't it look wierd having an ac unit outside?anyone asked questions?

Lol I thought it might raise a bit of suspicion but when I installed it temps where over 30c outside so no questions where asked :) Its so quiet as well that its not arousing any suspicion when running. Its the best investment I have hopefully made so far, just got to get my ass into gear and construct the new room with the wider SCROG screen.

Peace

How did the grow finish? G/W? Bud quality?

I'm thinking about investing in one of these lights, anyone with a finished grow? Or any other not overpriced 300-450w LED light.

Dank Demon

Veteran
Construction has began!!

Construction has began!!

Hello peeps,

Well today was the first chance I got to spend the day constructing the new room, so here are some early pics with C02 bottle in place, ready to be fed to the oscillating fan. I will also have a carbon filter and fan to use when drying to keep a negative pressure in the loft. I also need to find away of keeping the lights all straight because they hang from one central point they slowly spin and fall out of line, so I will prob rest a length of timber down the middle to keep them straight.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Your room is the future mate. Can't wait to see it up and running.

That AC looks so tidy. Is it one of the ones with a remote control? ;)

Peace

F

Fields~of~Green

looking good mate wish i had ac and co2 you need that carbon running mate cos once you open it up the concentrated smells will wonder

fan and filter hanging with no ducting will keep the smells down thats how the yanks do it

Harry Lime

Veteran
Looks fuckin great in there, Dank.

I been wondering about how folks run a/c and maintain negative pressure/stop stink from trickling out.

Dank Demon

Veteran
Your room is the future mate. Can't wait to see it up and running.

That AC looks so tidy. Is it one of the ones with a remote control? ;)

Peace

Hey Piff my friend, I hope your well? Thanks for the compliment mate I also believe LED is the future hence the investment :)

Yep the AC has a remote control and both the units are so quiet, I had it set on 17c when I was working up there and I could hardly hear it inside and when I went outside that unit was not audible at all, so I am well chuffed with it.

looking good mate wish i had ac and co2 you need that carbon running mate cos once you open it up the concentrated smells will wonder

fan and filter hanging with no ducting will keep the smells down thats how the yanks do it

Hey my friend I am sure one day you will add them to your system as they should be worth the initial outlay. As for the fan and filter just recycling the air in the room thats a great idea mate, thanks :ying:

Looks fuckin great in there, Dank.

I been wondering about how folks run a/c and maintain negative pressure/stop stink from trickling out.

Hey Harry, thanks for stopping by and for the compliment :) I was also wondering how negative pressure was achieved as my aircon unit is more than I need for the space but I thought with the lights etc I need more power!! But as roll it said I could just free hand a cf and fan to just continually recycle the smelly air in the room.

I want to live in there and just look at all the tech. A+++

LOL hey SF my friend by the time I have constructed the SCROG screen there will be no room for a lodger, just a mass of buds hopefully and a fecking lot of trimming which would be a good time for a lodger to help lol. I am a bit tech mad though but everything I have spent big on never fails, where the cheap crap has been untrustworthy and binned.

I am now in the process of designing and building a better aeroponic style spray bar system down each side of the NFT tray spraying the net pots hanging below, the will have the UC running down the full system and back oxygenating the water.

F

Fields~of~Green

everything I have spent big on never fails, where the cheap crap has been untrustworthy and binned.

great statement i used to get the cheap hydro shop osci fans but they dont last long at all i ended up getting a vent axia meteor and its fantastic

same for the reflectors used to use the powerplant aircooled which hold heat and have a big hot spot underneath,the magnum xxxl far exceed these in performance and efficiency

went through 3 ph pens in one year then got a bluelab 18mth later and the probe is still very accurate

:tiphat:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Yep I have to agree, them fucking fans are a load of shite and a total fire hazard, especially the little clip on ones that I had burn out on me all the time before I fucked them against the wall.

Nothing but the best going on in here DD, I'm looking forward to seeing everything back up and running again. I've got a load of StarDawg, WD40, & The White to survive...they are all face melters...the fellas around my neck of the woods are still not right from toking em haha.