What's new

Dank Demons Perpetual 3600 watt LED 18 plant SCROG

Z

zooty

Just read through every page, lots of ups and downs.. as always with growing & especially trying new things. very interested in the leds, but don't think im ready to invest just yet.

W

willyweed

Good to see you bro :) yep she is a keeper :) As for HPS or LED then with the height issue I have its going to be HPS and I have also moved back to coco, airpots and drippers :)

hiya mate ,hope all is good ? do you ever reuse the coco mate ? just wondered ? all the best .ww:tiphat:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Just read through every page, lots of ups and downs.. as always with growing & especially trying new things. very interested in the leds, but don't think im ready to invest just yet.

Hey Zooty, welcome to the darkside ;) yep a lot of ups and downs as per usual in growing but mine came from swapping from HPS to LED due to not enough height in the loft to use the LED properly also they are the biggest wattage LEDs which did not help.
I would stick with the HPS for the moment hinestly unless you can afford one of the USA made lights like the SOL range.

Looking good in here Demon mate, as per usual :)

Cheers JGP my friend nice to hear from you, hope your well?

hiya mate ,hope all is good ? do you ever reuse the coco mate ? just wondered ? all the best .ww:tiphat:

Hey bro, I know my mate RIL reuses it by adding additives to it but I just use new stuff each time. Thanks for the vibes my friend I will get some pics of my 2 mtr by 1 meter SCROG as soon as it starts filling out along with pics of my cupboard SCROG.

Peace :tiphat::ying:

F

Fields~of~Green

@willyweed

ive been using coco for 3yr now and never actually reused it until now and by the looks of the current grow so far there is no difference at all i used a double dose of cannazyme on the last watering of the previous run and when i replanted used cannazyme at normal dose for the first week of veg i didnt really take out much root either just main bulky part

i will probably reuse it for the rest of the year i will probably need a bag to top up from removing the rootballs every so often my garden is concrete so it was either burn it or dump it now its just a small bag of rootballs that i need to worry about

W

willyweed

thanks for that fog,will give it a go this time and then report back with some good results hopefully ! all the best .ww

Z

zooty

Hey Zooty, welcome to the darkside ;) yep a lot of ups and downs as per usual in growing but mine came from swapping from HPS to LED due to not enough height in the loft to use the LED properly also they are the biggest wattage LEDs which did not help.
I would stick with the HPS for the moment hinestly unless you can afford one of the USA made lights like the SOL range.

Yeah HPS have been good to me. LEDs seem a little more complicated

Judging by your diaries your like me in the sense you like to spend top dollar on equipment, never understood people that try and do growing on the cheap.

I'm thinking of moving to NFT too i'm currently using the amazon systems which seem to work well for me but i'd like to conquer something new. :dance013:

S

SPG*

Half of my grow room is unlighted because if I turn on the 1200w led I'll fry the plants at their small size.YES Complicated!

(^back to coco m8)

S

SPG*

Ive now Exchanged that for another 600w hid

yes well heinsight/thinking correctly id of had a 400w led hung as high as possible for the Small plants as things were i had the 1200w hung as high as possible!(at least 5' from any plant)
Every plant got Scorched man:
Reparing gg#4

As she was

Other gg#4.Roots are now coming abundantly and im expecting/hoping Vert growth is soon

^^ Similar to yours that Recent time dd!? :-/

Dank Demon

Veteran
SCROGS in Progress

SCROGS in Progress

Hey Peeps,

I thought I would bung up some SCROG in progress pics the screen size is 2 meters by 1 meter so taking a while to fill but I am getting there.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dank Demon

Veteran
SCROGS Continued

SCROGS Continued

The bottom 2 pics are from my cupboard just starting week 2 flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for looking :)

Z

zooty

Looking nice and healthy, how long you vegging for to fill that huge screen?

F

Fields~of~Green

looking tip top mate

is that one of those retractable laundry hangers for the bathroom thats stuck to the wall? thats a great idea