What's new

DANGER! GLASS WEED

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We'd prefer a more medieval solution,, like drowning,, saves on jail space,, lol

Let's face it,, ANYONE that sprays ganja with adulterants is the SCUM of the earth!!

DocLeaf spits at them!!

peace n natural flowers

Rockster

@Moppel 650 a kilo, please elaborate on this because I know you usually get 4-6E per gram when selling it to a Coffeeshop. Is it up higher than 6E a gram now if so what is it, If you dont want to blurt it pm me with a number please.

@Mad Scientist I dont think its cartel weed because we sometimes get cartel weed here in the US and the things that they do are let the plant fully seed, sometimes even pack males in with it, and usually soaked in neem oil. Not to mention that there is a constant shortage of weed in the UK, if there were hundreds of thousands of keys of this shit it would be world wide not only in the UK, it has to be some dumb ass English group who takes the time to seperate the buds and then spray them with whatever it is they spray it with.

No,not a dumbass English group but very much a part of organised crime in the UK and Holland.In the UK it's the Vietnamese snake head gangs,the people smugglers who also are very big on commercial pot production.They started in Canada and are setting up all over Europe.

Their bud is crap,usually 7 weeks flowering then chopped and treated with a contaminant.Brix+ is a common one.It's used in the viticultural industry to raise the 'Brix' content of grapes,it's a carbohydrate index or ratio.

Whole buds are soaked and left to dry but the pot is actually damp when sold and loses loads of weight on drying.You would'nt believe how bad this stuff is.A flaky pale yellow precipitate forms on the buds which almost look trichs like but it's nasty.

We've had silica or 'gritweed' in the past but Brix+,soaking with sugar solution and another cut that is so foul the ash doesnt fall off but is a hard lump on the end of the joint.Wipe the ash on a table and it's like carbon black,the stuff used in car tyres,leaves a greasy black streak,revolting.

That's a pic of a bud a friend brought around and actually expected me to smoke!The other bud is some of mine for comparison.

Yes,it is that bad in the UK and is all that is largely available and is a direct consequence of prohibition.

The only way to stop this is to spread the word and inform as many people as possibe to stop buying this shit, untill those gangs start to lose money. But then again people will probably still smoke it knowing the danger, when there is nothing else around and all the roaches are gone, and no resin is left. Ive seen it, some people dont even care.
Im just glad I grow my own, and I encourage others to do the same.

if your buying off the street ,your likely getting 0.6-7 a gram for £10 which = around £400-440 an ounce of shit ,

a 1 metre sq tent/grow and light etc + seeds/clones costs as little as £40 if u know where to look/scrounge = a large amount of your own super weed

the answers quite simple :wallbash:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Yes the Vietnamese producing tons of hydro buds,.....mostly in Vietname an shipped in the hole world......with Canadian Genetic...true

Around here(Germany) the buds aren't look as worth as last year(still unsomkeable).... ---LOOKS LIKE THERE TECHNIK IS GETTING BETTER-----

H

Hazeseeker

Rockster said:
DSC_0008-2.jpg
man that looks nasty, actually see the stuff covered on the stalks, thank god none of us have to run the risk buying this sort of stuff anymore,
i've only ever ran across some suspect bud once, the buds actually looked quite nice considering it was commercial, puffed up hydro grown, looked to have been taken pretty close to full ripness, compressed as usual tho (most trichs were flattened leaving just trichome stalks but this is a usual occurance) + actually smelled pretty good, nothing looked or smelled out of the ordinary so far,
but the only reason i suspected there was something wrong is because i don't use a grinder, i use scissors to chop the buds before putting in a J or bong,
when i'd cut through the bud a quite thick goo would be left on the scissors, it was bright white,
obviously wasn't resin as it had a 'springy' type look + feel to it, when you put a flame to this stuff it would melt + fizz a little bit,
ended up throwing it in the bin as i knew something wasn't right with it,
anyone else stumbled across anything like this before?, was thinking it had maybe been sprayed with Brix+ or something?

peace

L

levant

This is disgust!
Very interesting that the gangs are producing all this hydro IN VIETNAM,
I did not know this.

DoubleJ

^ Nah dude, Viet gangs in the UK.

Surprised this foul shit is still knocking about, havent come across any myself in about 6 months.

C

cork144

if your buying off the street ,your likely getting 0.6-7 a gram for £10 which = around £400-440 an ounce of shit ,

a 1 metre sq tent/grow and light etc + seeds/clones costs as little as £40 if u know where to look/scrounge = a large amount of your own super weed

the answers quite simple :wallbash:

wow thats some fucked up prices, an oz will cost you £200 here and you wont find anybody selling higher than that, isnt hard to find ounces of good bud at 130 - 160 each either.

sprayd weed does come through here quite often, but my dealer only sells what hed smoke so it never gets to me unless a friend brings it, then ill just crack out my bud.

Kizzattack

A good way to spot this sprayed stuff is to look for a small part of a leaf on the outside of a nugget and gently scrape away at the surface to see if any cloudy film peels off or the original surface of the leaf is revealed. Sometimes when the person spraying got lazy there are spots where they haven't sprayed and there are two tone leaves on the bud as a result.

Most of the time it's not small-time growers who do these things to their weed in the attic, but large organised criminal gangs that don't mind making someone 'disappear' if he knows too much. Not the people you'd want to mess with fom my point of view.
:badday:
If someone sold me shit like that, I would assault and gas the fucker, wouldnt give a fuck who they are or what theyre pretending to be.

:)

sleepysaint

I haven't seen it personally, but two friends of mine here in the southeastern U.S. have encountered the stuff. Hard, carbon-black ashes, painful to smoke, gets you about as high as smoking dirty brown shit.
I'm glad I can trust my dealer, at least.

SuperConductor

Veteran
This is disgust!
Very interesting that the gangs are producing all this hydro IN VIETNAM,
I did not know this.

No a little misunderstanding here, Vietnamese people grow commercially in other countries not Vietnam. They started in Canada and Australia but are now literally all over the world. The Vietnamese are not the ones contaminating the weed all they do is cut it early and sell it wet. The silica etc contamination comes from Dutch weed sorry to say not Vietnamese.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
No a little misunderstanding here, Vietnamese people grow commercially in other countries not Vietnam. They started in Canada and Australia but are now literally all over the world. The Vietnamese are not the ones contaminating the weed all they do is cut it early and sell it wet. The silica etc contamination comes from Dutch weed sorry to say not Vietnamese.

They grow in Vietnam they grow big, very big, tons of buds.......on hydro with Canadian genetics........in caves......Gypsy had visit it!!!!!!
Vietnam is not able to smoke that large crop.......

And yes DutchMens sell Brix weed, too.........but not over the hole world!!!!!
May in Euro or MiddelEuro but not in USA or or or....

I guess u cant say the Dutch or the Vietnames do it...big reseller or producer do it.... every MotherFU**ER ,how only see the Money ,do it!!!

The first Companys how sells Liquid BRix on the internet came from the UK!!!!

SuperConductor

Veteran
Ok but it's well known that they also grow in other countries, there are many busts of Viet grows here weekly. Why would they grow weed in Vietnam to export to the UK when they are also growing tons of it here in the UK? Maybe weed grown in Vietnam could be sold in Australasia but it's unlikely it would go further than that simply because it's' so far away from any other markets.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Off topic ,, but this is probably indo-Viet weed imported into the UK !!

picture.php

Personally we believe that the sprayed weed epidemic is the result of left-overs from kif sifting in the EU!!!

Keep ya eyes open!

Latest posts

Latest posts