What's new

DANGER! GLASS WEED

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
This is still going on? Bizarre. We only had glass weed for two weeks, and then they were dragged out of town on a sledge backwards with the townsfolk throwing rotten eggs at them. Since then, nothing. Mind you, there were plenty of Chinese/Vietnamese grows busted later on - as there's been nothing like the volume of 'mersh' available since, it's obvious where a lot of it was coming from.

I don't mind really. Generally, the hash I get offered these days is top quality, any green weed not grown by me was at least grown by folks I know, or I know of, and the Thai never stops rolling in, and that's the best import I've ever had. They don't need to spray that stuff with anything...it just sticks together with its own resin:)

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
yeah-my friend bought 1z tonight-sounds v like the shit Kizzattack is describing. It was sold as imported-looked just a bit too white. I've seen , and grown legit weed that could look v similar-but it would stink the place out. This shit-pale green-only smells slightly acrid-slightly fruit-but without a X10-20 lens was impossible to be certain.What clinched it was dipping a finger into the powder residue at the bottom of the bag-there was not an excessive amount-but it has a consistancy and slight sweet slight chalk taste that is def not ganja.

it's not Bug spray either

peace
eddie

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the updates all,,, :yes: :yes: :yes:

Please keep documenting any new contaminants here!!

Flippy : Autoproduction is THE solution :yes:

Elevator Man : Seems so man :no: We haven't seen any about for a while now either :yes: ,, but we guess the shit still lingers.

Eddy : Please get us a photo if pos. if you see any again,,, then we can all keep one step ahead of this con-merchants,, and tell them to sling their hook as they try n sell it about.

peace n love

H

h^2 O

fuck man. I know over in Ireland they have that soapbar? shit? It's like hash that's 60% hash, rest is like plastic and wax n shit.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Henna and sand,, yeah man,, thankfully we haven't seen or smoked any of that dirt for a long long time now. Hopefully someone went and buried the ppl that make it in the sand. Those involved just give cannabis a bad name :no:

peace n love

B

Blue

Nope you still see different stuff chucked into the weed, those who are dumb enough to buy it and go back for more should also be put into the ground!!!

p.s Soap bar is not just an Irish thing the UK is still full of Soap!!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here in Oz around Xmas there was nothing to buy on the street, prices went up $250oz to $400 and then some stuff i purchased at local bar which i couldnt inspect closely(dark area of car park) but when i got home i opened the sealed bag to find this crap had no smell, brown hairs fallen off into bag, after inspecting with 30x scope could see a dark residue on bud, apon smoking the bud wouldnt it wouldnt burn it would block cone everytime,no taste and off coarse no buzz waste of money only purchased a quater oz, when going back to bar within 20 mins the dealer coulnt be found it was also very harsh to smoke and it didnt dry even after being left for 2 weeks in paper bag, the black residue also had a grainy feel left on figers when buds handled there was apparantly kilos of it going around several if my freinds got caught out after it seemed to have flooded streets for a short period havent seen it since but i also havnt been back to bar to score

zoidb3rg

Unfortunately i have come across many variations of this "Weed", All of them being as bad as each other. We call it 'import' due to the fact that it's imported from other countries through northern Britain (Liverpool, Glasgow etc) It is sprayed somewhere else, to neutralize it's smell so it can be imported, to add weight and to make it appear higher quality weed, Although anyone who has even a clue about Ganja will cotton on straight away. To smoke it is terrible, It has a dry, harsh, itchy taste as if someone is sanding down then inner walls of your throat with a belt sander, No exaggeration. There is absolutely no effect on the body or mind whatsoever, after smoking about 2 or 3 grams you will feel ill and become slightly tired, Not tired like you want to relax, more drowsy.

It's sprayed with all kinds of shit, Fibreglass, Salt, Sand, Grit/Dirt, Glass, Flour, and so many other things it is impossible to list them all, infact i don't even want to know most of them through sheer disgust. A couple of kids from my area were admitted to hospital after smoking some of this shit, They were coughing up bits of blood and had severe throat and chest pains, They had smoked roughly a quarter to a half between them.

I personally never buy it, although i have unwillingly bought several bags in the past, either a mate of mine has got it for me and due to a lying dealer we've ended up with 'import'. Sometimes there is untouched import which isn't obviously as bad but is still un-smokable in my book.

Some of this 'import' (I would say 40-50% based on experience) is what we like to call 'hard ash' Simply because when you eventually go to tap the ash off of your joint it stays stuck, you can literally smoke the whole joint without ashing, not that you would want to ofc. Another trait is black ash, normally combined with hard ash. So all in all with this fucking import you get a completely shit smoking experience, every joint you smoke of it makes you realize how good REAL marijuana is.

But don't worry I only smoke hi-grade. ^^

zoidb3rg

fuck man. I know over in Ireland they have that soapbar? shit? It's like hash that's 60% hash, rest is like plastic and wax n shit.

Fucking hell you'd be lucky to get 60%. Most of the shit is like 20% low quality hash 80% adulterants, Engine oil, Car tyres, Battery acid, Henna, Cooking oil, Mud etc (All of those things have actually been found in soap bar)

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I used to have a "recipe" for soapbar, that I found on another ganja website. It's not the only recipe used I'm sure, but probably isn't far off your typical commercial soap. It was something like..

65% Baby milk powder (filler)
15% Weed, stems, seeds, leaf
15% Bees wax (to make it burn when flame is applied)
5% Henna (for colour)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the updates all :yes:

Australia,, :eek: it's a global problem now!!! :no:

More reason to grow ya own ,, stand proud :canabis:

I read an article about this shit a while ago. Im glad i dont live in the uk. The shit around here aint much better though. We get alot of chemmy beasters, which is grown shitty, not even dried, and de-keifed, This was one of my primary resons for growing my own. Friends dont let friends smoke beasters! spread the word, maybe if enough people stop buying it, then maybe those damn cannucks will stop growing it and shipping it south. We all know canadians grow some dank bud, why not send that

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it must suck smoking 2nd,, down-handed pot,, but least its not sprayed with USOs!!! :wink:

Btw this stuff happens over your side of the pond also folks,, so keep ya eyes open!

Peace!!!

zoidb3rg

I APOLOGIZE FOR ALL CAPS BUT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, IF IT IS INDEED ASBESTOS THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME SERIOUS ACTIONS TAKEN!

Anthophyllite_asbestos_SEM.jpg

THAT IS A PICTURE OF ASBESTOS CLOSE UP! IMAGINE WHAT THAT CAN DO TO YOUR LUNGS!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos

The shit gives you cancer, fuck what it does to your lungs.

Hi all

PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING!

Bogus dealers in the UK are selling 'Dutch' skunk-weed that is covered in glass/powdered silicon, plaster,, and lots of other USO's (UN-identifiable Smoking Objects). This skunk is of a very poor / low quality and must be bad for peoples health!

If you happen upon this type of product, first tell the slinger they have a sh*t supply of cannabis! Second, change dealers! Action makes change!

If anyone is visiting the UK and happens upon this dope,,, sorry, we can't control the assholes!

peace out dL :joint:

damn dat shit look bomb!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
This is horrible and any low life who deals with this stuff is as bad as the mother fuckers behind it.

GROW YOUR OWN!!! (if you have not already) Do whatever it takes!
Its the only way to really know what your smokin (or vapin) is safe. Im sure you already know this, but spread the word.

Get as many of your friends into growing as possible. Do what ever it takes to pursuade them to start a small personal setup. They will thank you down the road.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree with TheCheeseMan ,, self sufficiency is the only way out of this mess.. it's a global cannabis virus that needs to be overgrown out of production. Plus ppl gotta stop buying it as 007 said originally on utube!

The utubers were implemented in spreading word about grit-weed in the UK mainstream.

Big RESPECT to 007 ,, Dr Greenthumb & Chronic,, Derek Williams,, Ben Westwood,, gdotman n da crew,, and all those that made some noise on the issue!!! bless yo'll