What's new

Dancehall and pineapple thai grow with marshydro!

Im'One

Bought a new fan at the grow oklahoma store

Attachments

• photo2050564.jpg
    photo2050564.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 22

Im'One

Pineapple thai plants don't mind the heat of an oklahoma summer in a green house no less.

Attachments

• photo2052064.jpg
    photo2052064.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 40

Im'One

Looking over heated? Overfed? I hope not the latter, either will be hard to eliminate at this point.

Im'One

Well...the Thai are doing great...I have three males....dancehall look good. One plant was getting pale green edges so I have her a one time dose of miracle grow. It worked and she is doing better now. I have the Romulangrapefruit clones in the tent. I have to watch for powdery mildew in there tho.

Im'One

Flylow...you were right...I had to buy a dehumidifier...powder mildew was kicking my s.
Im cutting off can leaves..and spraying with hydrogen peroxide and turning it on tomorrow

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am getting PM on the AK47 in my 2nd run, despite the humidity in there reading in the 60's. I tried some 1% skim milk diluted 10-1, sprayed on foliar. It just stunk up the tent and clogged the sprayer when it coagulated. Now the dried milk looks white also on the leaves. Green clean is supposed to be good for PM at 1/2 oz/gal foliar.

Farmers around here are spraying their corn for fungus because it has been a somewhat moist year. Outside, the mold flourishes.

I have my dehuey set at 60 in the room.

Im'One

FolLow that's sounds like me...lol. So no milk for now.so...heating them up is an option. My dehum. Filled over night. I'm cutting off leaves and running fans full blast now ....holy cow...AC is set in 66 farenheit.
May turn it off and put a heat lamp in them? If temps get up I can take e them outside...that's if.???