What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

nickman

Veteran
Thanks for the love guys and welcome aboard. Got some great stuff lined up.

Got these in the mail the other day.

View Image

Really can't wait to get these Joey Weed Blueberry going. These are f2's direct from late 90's DJ stock and from what I hear there's some real old school bb in there. I'm a little pissed at H. Depot though. I ordered 2 packs of JWBB and they sent me only one and then this other garbage pack of bb f2's. Sent them an email last week, no reply yet. Hope they make it right because I was planning to make another order with them.

The other pack on the left in the paper slip is Dr Atomic Northern Lights. My buddy is still looking for a good seedline to make RSO with so we're giving these a try.

Nice, some old schoolers ...!!!...

My next run I’m doing some nice blue strains a buddy gifted to me ...!!!... “thanx bro - u know who u r”... some Happy Pussy, Blue Moonshine by DJ...

B

beanz

just reversed some dj blueberry should be interesting . pollen is viable ;) hit some a5 ,nev haze , wifi , nev/a5 few others .

Scrappy-doo

Nickman we've got some Happy Pussy and FX1 on deck over here. Just waiting for some space to free up in the veg room and they'll get up potted and hopefully into the flower room in a couple weeks.

Beanz what blueberry are you working with? Original DJ pack?

B

beanz

Nickman we've got some Happy Pussy and FX1 on deck over here. Just waiting for some space to free up in the veg room and they'll get up potted and hopefully into the flower room in a couple weeks.

yeah original dj pack , reversed 2 girls but just used the one for making seed .

normally my dj luck is reduced too low vigour or mutants , this time round the blueberry were strong plants , nice deep purple stems and good structure .

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
No I got one pack of JWBB and one from some other company. I looked it up and CAD is on their site offering a BBf2 for half the price of Joey's, so somebody fucked up. The seeds on the JWBB are huge, almost the size of peas. The others are normal size.

I hope there's some true fruity BB plants in these. I'm not interested in floral one bit. Seen enough reports and grows of these to believe that the right phenos are in there, even if I have to dig a little to find them.

Lol, most of the blueberry beans ive had over the years have been huge.. I have some Blue Satellite 2.2 right now that are my biggest by far.

Heres a BB bx1 f2... With everything else being Sativa, she caught my eye the other day bekuz of how long the petioles are with stubby leaves.. A beautiful indica structure. I'm Definitely interested in floral matey, so your trash is definitely my treasure on that.

Peace!
picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Looking good Dr Young! If you're searching for floral, I'm sorry to be the one to tell ya, but you're probably not gonna find it in the bx1 line. It's all fruit, candy, and funk with maybe a little skunkiness here and there.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yeah, I'm expected these to be a little more fruity, and funky. I love some subtle flowery stuff too though...
Most of the sativas I have are flowery, spicey, and lemon...
So i'm hoping these are super sweet, and skunky loud berry to mix it up a bit..

*edit*.... I'm bout to just pop some Blueberry bx2s, and some Blue Satellite 2.2s. You guys are teasing me...

Miraculous Meds

Speaking of killer blueberry flavor, I just realized I didn't get a chance to pollinate my best blueberry flavored plant when I did my f1 seed pop of blue star. I did make random f2's with the best f1 females, and a bx to the death star cut. My blue star mother is still the standout of all blueberry flavors ive tried. Ive got some frozen blue star pollen, so ill get on making some soon. I still haven't sampled that SS cut yet, but she turned out more blueberry than expected in the aroma department. Been dry a couple weeks now, and going into the jar in a day or 2.

If your aiming to stay straight in the dj bb family line and not hybrid, I think you may find what you like in the HP seeds. I also found a nice bb indica in OTM.

OTM
picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran

Nice, I’d like to see what you do with those...!!!...

Scrappy-doo

Nice looking OTM there MM! I have I think 5 HP that made it and 6 of the FX1. Or maybe it's the other way around. Should have some space freed up in the veg tent this coming week so I can get them all a much needed transplant and into flower asap.

Next up I'll be starting up the JWBB. Brad from HDepot contacted me and is gonna send the other pack he missed. Thanks Brad for making it right!

Scrappy-doo

Fook yeah! Got a package in the mail. Thank you Heady!!! CB x DB preservation project added to the lineup. Been wanting to run this line again for a couple years now.

picture.php

Couple late flowering Dosi #1 lowers. Keep on frostin' little buddy :)

picture.php

picture.php

GMO at 30 days. Topheavy chem terpin'!

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Blue Dream - day 60. Looking like I'll take her down in a week. She's a lot more blueberry smelling than I was expecting. I had a sample given to me when I got the cut that seemed more hazy but I'm not really getting any of that here. Just a fantastic blueberry funk. Very impressed with her. Great terps, big yield, copious resin... Welcome to the Hotel California bebe!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
The other pack on the left in the paper slip is Dr Atomic Northern Lights. My buddy is still looking for a good seedline to make RSO with so we're giving these a try.

hey scrappy nice grabs on the cbxdb. whats the last writing on the last pack cbdbf x ?

sucks the other place didnt send your complete order. had some similar shit happen to me before when ordering from a seed bank in spain; i forget which place. the old bait an switch. if i hadnt spent like $60 on shipping with tracking sending the money out, i would of told them to send money back...

anyways

just a suggestion, u try using that mystery chem from "our not so distant circle" to make rso?

so far thats been the strongest thc wise ive had tested. came in like 32%thca an like 33-34% total cannabinoids . i have the terp profile somewhere too if your interested. im willing to bet in the right hands it could go higher with the right environment.

u know what profile they are seeking to make the rso?

Scrappy-doo

The other pack is cbdbf1 x 8 mile high. Don't know too much about it.

Yeah my friend and his girl want to make the rso. I first suggested using the chems and he said he needs a pure indica, so we went searching through the Black lights and puck yeah, and Chitral Precious. They all seem to have plants that fit the bill and will be used but we're still looking for a higher resin plant that will yield a good return of oil.

More recently I saw an interview with Rick Simpson where he said NL5 is one of the plants he uses which isn't exactly a pure indica... lol so TBH I really don't know what's ideal so I'm letting him choose. He wants to run an NL5 line that's what we're gonna do.

Do you have experience with rso Gman? Definitely interested in that terp profile!

gmanwho

Veteran
The other pack is cbdbf1 x 8 mile high. Don't know too much about it.

Yeah my friend and his girl want to make the rso. I first suggested using the chems and he said he needs a pure indica, so we went searching through the Black lights and puck yeah, and Chitral Precious. They all seem to have plants that fit the bill and will be used but we're still looking for a higher resin plant that will yield a good return of oil.

More recently I saw an interview with Rick Simpson where he said NL5 is one of the plants he uses which isn't exactly a pure indica... lol so TBH I really don't know what's ideal so I'm letting him choose. He wants to run an NL5 line that's what we're gonna do.

Do you have experience with rso Gman? Definitely interested in that terp profile!

some years back Only made rso a few times. everclear and a rice cooker. not enough experience to make suggestions...

but, 2 local plants now come to mind, the Orange kush an that grape hash plant. despite their lower thc there is def some other properties that make them desirable. very resinous to start. i have multiple people tell me thats their goto when they want to get knocked down for the night or are in pain. I do have test results for those as well. i will see if i can PM them to you if you are further interested. just let me know.

Almost lost the grape Hash plant few weeks back. more or less looks like shes coming back to life.

Scrappy-doo

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'll have to check out that link. First timer here although I'll just be observing while my buddy makes it.

The grape hash plant I lost a while back right after the whole power outage fiasco. Had one run with her outside and the caterpillars ate her right up. Left nothing smokable so I never got to try her out. Grape jelly I remember the smell. Yeah I heard she was a great knock you right down type. Orange kush I still have though and you're right she would be a great one to use. All those leaves can be put to good use :)

Miraculous Meds

For rso I just mix my different hash oils together to get the most diverse cannabinoids possible. But I think the real trick is 100% decarb. I go by greywolfs suggestion to decarb till only tiny bubbles are left. I use an example like this, If the biggest bubbles are close to 1/2", then wait till all the 1/2", and 1/4" are gone and only 1/8" or smaller bubbles are left. I have it tested and hit 100% decarb every time this way. I use the oven at 250f, for about 45 min or so, depending on volume, and surface area. (Usually 25 minutes after oil has melted, bubbling, and reached 250f thru the entire volume of oil).

Then I use coconut oil to reduce them into capsules, so its easy to consume, and measured doses.

I have some amazing reports of success fighting all kinds of things with it, including brain, pancreas, and lung cancer.

Scrappy, pm me or ill answer here if you want more details on anything. Ive got a nice scheduled plan for increasing from low strength to gain tolerance before getting into the large doses, if trying to do the 60 gram/ 90 day plan.

Scrappy-doo

Much appreciated MM!

Truth is though, I'm only growing the weed and then my part is done. My friend is all into the chemistry side of it and more inclined to that sort of thing than I am. It would be in one ear and out the other if I tried to make suggestions and I can't really blame him for that. It is a helluva lot of herb to be going through to make this stuff. 2lbs for him and his girlfriend. It's the only reason I'm not trying it myself otherwise I'd probably be down to check it out. When I grow a pound of flowers I'm not turning it into oil I'm turning it into rent money.

My feeling is... Why would I turn my flower into rso when I can turn my trim into brownies. A much tastier alternative! :tiphat: