What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hey scrap hope you don't mind if i post up a pic of a friend's gromberry glue.

@essential_maine was the first guy we passed the cut to, so he's had a few rounds to dial her in.

Scrappy-doo

Absolutely Heady! Feel free to post more if you got'em.

The guy I got her from said she came from a grower in Maine so could be from essential_maine. Beautiful pic and great skills growing her.

Scrappy-doo

This is one of Sam Skunkman's 'Ancient Skunk #1' and she is a sweet skunk pheno. Pretty plant, tiny yield. Smells incredible! Dead ringer for Juicy Fruit bubblegum. I had no idea this is what the sweet phenos Sam bred the line towards were like. Very impressive terps on this girl. I'm definitely going to run her again and see if I can fatten her up a little. Made some F2's which is all I was hoping for with this one.

picture.php

picture.php

Here's my lone sativa(ish) pheno of blueberry bx. She has that blueberry funk like my keeper from the first pack I ran, but not as strong and she's not as pretty. Might give her another try but overall it's just not what I'm looking for. Hopefully Lemonhoko comes thru and sends me a couple packs of his bx2 as a replacement because I know there's amazing plants in there. Just not so lucky this time. She's still a decent plant though.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I cut down all the indy phenos from this line and there was one that I really should have smelled beforehand because once I did I regretted it. That one was a real stinker, so I took a snip and still trying to root it. It's still alive so we'll see. That one at about 30 days flower smelled more than either of the ones I took to the finish line. Hopefully she can be my keeper from this pack, if I can get her some legs.

Scrappy-doo

I was gifted this cut as 'cheese' and ever since she went into flower I've been waiting for that funky cheesy stink I've been reading so much about. She's all the way in the back but every once in a while I'd squeeze back there to get a whiff and never really got too much cheesy funk it seemed just sorta bland chemmy so I said there's no way in hell this is real cheese, but then I thought hey maybe it just needs more time. Well it's been a couple weeks now since I been back there and tonight I finally pulled her out to get a real good squeeze n' sniff to see what's up with this thing and then bam it hit me. This isn't a cheese at all. This right here my friends, this is chem sister!

picture.php

Been 7 years since I ran her but I'll tell you what I'd recognize that smell anywhere. My buddy HDN is gonna be real bummed this isn't cheese. Me on the other hand, I do the dance of joy :dance013: I've been wanting her back ever since I lost her. Hell yeah I got sista back and she ain't never leaving my side again!

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Just finished drying the last plants from the 4x8 tent (actually it's a 4.5x8). Let's crunch some numbers and see how we did.

630 watts of lighting

4.5' x 8' canopy

10 plants with individual scrogs, each sized approx 1.6' x 2.2'

Smallest yielding plant- sfv og- 2 oz
Largest yielding plant - ECSD- 4.5 oz
Avg yield on most plants 3-3.5 oz

My OG game needs some work, but I made up for it with the sours. I had 2 ecsd and 1 ecsd bx which all yielded over 4 oz. Just those 3 plants alone gave me 13 zips. Do the math and if I get a whole tent full of sour we're talking at least 40 oz if not 45. And that's with only 630 watts of light! We're talking upwards of 2 gpw possible with these things with the right strain and the right setup.

Here's my totals for this run:

Total yield - 955 grams (34.1 oz)

GPW - 1.51

Not too shabby considering the variety of strains I had and being a first time scrogger. There were a lot of empty holes in my screen with some of these, so plenty of room for improvement. I'm keeping an eye on that 2 gpw mark. My next run in the tent will have lots of variety again including another sfv so I doubt I'll hit it, but the following run I'm going to try to stick with a few strains I know will do well with this setup and make a go for it.

Getting ready to harvest some outdoor so I'll have some pics up soon. :tiphat:

mushroombrew

Veteran
Just finished drying the last plants from the 4x8 tent (actually it's a 4.5x8). Let's crunch some numbers and see how we did.

630 watts of lighting

4.5' x 8' canopy

10 plants with individual scrogs, each sized approx 1.6' x 2.2'

Smallest yielding plant- sfv og- 2 oz
Largest yielding plant - ECSD- 4.5 oz
Avg yield on most plants 3-3.5 oz

My OG game needs some work, but I made up for it with the sours. I had 2 ecsd and 1 ecsd bx which all yielded over 4 oz. Just those 3 plants alone gave me 13 zips. Do the math and if I get a whole tent full of sour we're talking at least 40 oz if not 45. And that's with only 630 watts of light! We're talking upwards of 2 gpw possible with these things with the right strain and the right setup.

Here's my totals for this run:

Total yield - 955 grams (34.1 oz)

GPW - 1.51

Not too shabby considering the variety of strains I had and being a first time scrogger. There were a lot of empty holes in my screen with some of these, so plenty of room for improvement. I'm keeping an eye on that 2 gpw mark. My next run in the tent will have lots of variety again including another sfv so I doubt I'll hit it, but the following run I'm going to try to stick with a few strains I know will do well with this setup and make a go for it.

Getting ready to harvest some outdoor so I'll have some pics up soon. :tiphat:

Very respectable!

Those ancient skunks look so cool. Black oily looking leaves. Gotta love it!!

Scrappy-doo

Good to finally have my laptop back online. Here's a couple Corey Haim's finishing up. They chunked up real good this round.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stardog

Nice pics Homie!!:) Damn if I can find my Corey. I had it at my friends veg spot and despite his unrequited love for that cut he slacks on the labels. Well I have the mystery chem anyway. Beautiful plant you have there Scrappy.:tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I just flipped a giant Corey a few days ago. Good thing she don't stretch a lot, cause she's already 5' tall, lol.

Scrappy-doo

I wouldn't mind a little more density, but she's not shy with the frost or the stink. That mystery chem's got her beat in the stink department though. Stuff reeks something awful!

I wouldn't mind a little more density, but she's not shy with the frost or the stink. That mystery chem's got her beat in the stink department though. Stuff reeks something awful!

The mystery chem smells like absolute death. Kinda makes you cringe a little when you get a big whiff

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been telling people for YEARS that chem sis was my favorite chem. Almost a decade now, actually. She is just a lovely plant. Passes it forward with a degree of consistency too. dank.Frank

This is one of Sam Skunkman's 'Ancient Skunk #1' and she is a sweet skunk pheno. Pretty plant, tiny yield. Smells incredible! Dead ringer for Juicy Fruit bubblegum. I had no idea this is what the sweet phenos Sam bred the line towards were like. Very impressive terps on this girl. I'm definitely going to run her again and see if I can fatten her up a little. Made some F2's which is all I was hoping for with this one.

View Image

View Image

Here's my lone sativa(ish) pheno of blueberry bx. She has that blueberry funk like my keeper from the first pack I ran, but not as strong and she's not as pretty. Might give her another try but overall it's just not what I'm looking for. Hopefully Lemonhoko comes thru and sends me a couple packs of his bx2 as a replacement because I know there's amazing plants in there. Just not so lucky this time. She's still a decent plant though.

View Image

View Image

View Image

I cut down all the indy phenos from this line and there was one that I really should have smelled beforehand because once I did I regretted it. That one was a real stinker, so I took a snip and still trying to root it. It's still alive so we'll see. That one at about 30 days flower smelled more than either of the ones I took to the finish line. Hopefully she can be my keeper from this pack, if I can get her some legs.
Incredible grow show!!! You live in Danksville Haa. The Ancestral Skunk looks killer. Congrats!