What's new

Dabking's quest for diamonds

dabking

day 41

day 41

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
some are showing sex already! One female of each right now. Starting to see the indication for a few males as well. I will keep a male of each for f2s and future breeding. I've decided to start my own small breeding company the name is DK genetics.

dabking

Diesel berry punch day 30

Diesel berry punch day 30

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
these are definitely GDP influenced, slow vegging it seems. Just up sized to one gallon. Pics are right before I repotted. 2 very different phenos. One thin skinny leaf, one very fat kushy structure. I tried to rotate the pic showing both together but nothing I did would work. Oh well.

dabking

The stud hut

The stud hut

picture.php
got this little tent for pollen collecting. Using 2 12w led's, going to set up a computer fan with some ducting to circulate the air. Going to use homemade co2 for fun. Also plan on using this for micro breeding as well. I have a decent collection of beans to play with. On with the quest for diamonds!

dabking

day 40

day 40

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
so far I have 6 pearly gates males, 2 females
I only want to keep one male, so I'm choosing based on growth, structure, and smell. All the pearly gates have fuzzy stems that leave your fingers sticky on rub. Smells range from sweet candy fruity to a sweet pine. I'm favoring the candy scents. #1 flimsy, #2 indica structure sturdy funky sweet stink, #5 11 finger fan leaves funky pine, #6 solid hybrid sweet fruity, #7 good structure least smelly, #8 biggest plant very sweet scent. The females #3 very much a hybrid light sweet scent, #4 more indica dominate structure very fruity and funky smell.
Diamond cutter og, 3 for sure males #4 very stout, #10 very stretchy, #12 leggy. Females #2 stick structure, #3 like #2 but more spacing between nodes, #8 meaty fuel, #9 light scent, #11 fruity meaty scent. The diamond cutter is not as sticky and fuzzy as the pearly gates.#1,#5#6#7 all have yet to sex. #5 possibly male very leggy, #7 sativa leaf very thin skin.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Lookin pretty serious man. The DieselBerryPunch looks sick. Sticky stem rubs sounds like a resinator :headbange What's the lineage on the Pearly Gates?

Beat me to the stud hut haha...I was checking out tents and GrowLab has an L model of the one I have...Got a GL120 there's a GL120L 4x8. I'm thinking get that one, 4x4 becomes the vegger, 2x2 becomes the stud hut. Micro breeding...I like the term ;)

dabking

Lookin pretty serious man. The DieselBerryPunch looks sick. Sticky stem rubs sounds like a resinator :headbange What's the lineage on the Pearly Gates?

Beat me to the stud hut haha...I was checking out tents and GrowLab has an L model of the one I have...Got a GL120 there's a GL120L 4x8. I'm thinking get that one, 4x4 becomes the vegger, 2x2 becomes the stud hut. Micro breeding...I like the term ;)

The pearly gates is pink dream x blue god. I can't find any information on pink dream, guessing it's a blue dream cross. I can see the haze in the leaves.

dabking

So I'll have to post up some shots, took cuts of all the showing females and one suspected stud. These are fairly fast growing plants.

dabking

Sour Hawaiian Punch

Sour Hawaiian Punch

picture.php
This is another one of my crosses I decided to pop 2 of. Sour Hawaiian Punch = Maui PC x Purple diesel punch. (Maui pc= Maui wowie x purple caper)(purple diesel x purple punch). I want to see how these grow in comparison to my diesel berry punch to see if my stud is good or not. So far these already seem to be a bit faster.

dabking

My crossings so far.
Maui PC x Purple diesel punch = Sour Hawaiian Punch
Purple berry x purple diesel punch = Diesel Berry Punch
Indigo x purple diesel punch = Violets surprise
Grand caper x purple diesel punch = Purple Bliss
GSC f2 x HPV2 = Hawaiian hash cookies
GSC x pennywise = Pennies cookie
Lemon pie x SFV = Valley Pie
Purp OG x purple diesel punch = Sour patch OG
Sage n sour x Hindu skunk = Sookie

Croptober

My crossings so far.
Maui PC x Purple diesel punch = Sour Hawaiian Punch
Purple berry x purple diesel punch = Diesel Berry Punch
Indigo x purple diesel punch = Violets surprise
Grand caper x purple diesel punch = Purple Bliss
GSC f2 x HPV2 = Hawaiian hash cookies
GSC x pennywise = Pennies cookie
Lemon pie x SFV = Valley Pie
Purp OG x purple diesel punch = Sour patch OG
Sage n sour x Hindu skunk = Sookie

They all sound dank. I know you've gotta be thinking about using your gg4 for some X's?

dabking

Diesel berry punch

Diesel berry punch

picture.php
so since this one is very slow to grow I decided to say bloom time. I just want to see how the quality is. I'm sure I'll need to pop more than 2 to find a good one. I tossed out the male cause I don't need him.

dabking

seed crop (Sour Hawaiian Punch)

seed crop (Sour Hawaiian Punch)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
indoor breeding of Maui PC x Purple diesel punch (Sour Hawaiian Punch)

Latest posts

Latest posts