picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
srs with the danks :good: I take it the one cuttin diamonds is the diamond cutter and the pearly one is the gates eh?

dabking

The one with eagle claw is the pearly gates. There is/was 2 phenos of diamond cutter. The pearly gates is super sensitive to nitrogen in flower.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
EJ Bloom & Meta-K 0-4-6 combo :good: I'd say KindBloom but I saw your thoughts on Kind hah - the base is unnecessary I think.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
:good: I gave up on it stunting em in flower haha.

the CNS17 I bought is the hydro-formula turns out. Had to look up why it wasn't 2-2-3 like the site says. Started the mix w/ coco, should be alrite. Gonna get the CNS ripe and PureBlendTea tomorrow like I had intended. Closest shop only had pieces of their lineup.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Nice. I need to chop something down already, been OCD about nutes like a mofo. Finally got the tea yesterday gonna finish these with 2/3 dose tea 1/3 dose CNS cuz they've had a wild ride. Might stick with it if all turns out well.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Whatever happened with them Goji's? She's back on the list, gotta find the AncientPinesol pheno I met last week. :good:

dabking

Just saw this! I have one female from the few I popped, she's blowing up, been smells kinda oniony in veg, took a few cuts to test after they root. I like keeping seed mother when I can. All my blue kush's auto flowered on me!!!! I kept the stickiest and most stinky male to breed my blue cookies.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Nice. Yeah the BK's are really photoperiod sensitive. You flowered em all out? I really need to get that lil sunhut wtflol. I'm backed up over here cuz of life and shit but now I got no roadblocks ahead. None I can see yet anyway.

On the Goji's I dunno what she tasted like (just had a whiff of my bro's canister,) but the smell was just like whatever Pinesol OG deserves that description (SFV, "og" OG wtf/e), + somethin deeper, from the hash line, is why I called her AncientPinesol. He said she had berry notes in there which I wouldn't have expected from the smell, had me expecting a citrus report.

Latest posts

Latest posts