What's new

‘Dabbing:’ Dangerous New Drug Seized in Maryland

supermanlives

Veteran
I let my oil get slightly contaminated with weed sediment. I don't filter it well. then it lays on nonstick foil an dries\airs out in a thin layer. then into freezer. I can easily snap pieces off and it don't melt into screen / whatever as fast. pure filtered oil was always a hassle for me an I don't want no fancy gear.i can handle tiny pieces for about 20 seconds before they get too sticky maybe a bit less lol.

TheCleanGame

Veteran
lol here we go again

He said police have also discovered butane hash oil, also known as “dabbing,” “honey,” “amber,” “wax” or “ear wax,” being shipped through the postal system to addresses in Maryland, though he said he was unable to specify exact locations.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Almost sounds like an apology...

ROTFLMAO!

Ok... as much as the effects of ignorance on the population tears me up, you have to admit that extreme ignorance can be extremely entertaining at times.

LOL

Keep it Clean! :D

devilgoob

Veteran
To the person who is bewildered why they treat it as a new thing:

It's to manipulate the innocent public, that gets it's information from the news. Since people don't know about it, you can provide them a narrative that instills fear into them.

If you tell them it's been around, and nobody's been hurt, except for the inexperienced......then their plan of the "new technologically-advanced-and-much-more-deleterious-than-before-drug-that-will-kill-you," will fail.

You'll see the same articles, from the same papers, around the same times, saying the same thing....for the last 50 years.

"Crack-like. High-tech equipment. Out-of-control highs."

They never consider vodka offering a greater high. You get more drunk, and that's AWESOME and accepted. But getting "higher" is bad.

You're wondering if the bullshit works, well nobody goes and reads, and will believe the warning, and they hate internet people because we don't have sources, such as the trusted TV. The TV repeats things, and it becomes culture. They tell people what to be outraged about, and the people follow suit. The news dictates what society talks about, people will bring up the same points from watching the same two sides, and will have the same argument, with the same facts and views as the other side, because they sit there and let the TV decide and define what it is they want conflicted in society. Same with a bunch of other sources. They aren't the news. That's like saying my spy company that puts hardware into computers they sell is an actual computer company. It would be a spy company, not a computer company at all.

supermanlives

Veteran
its not new . but the folks blowing themselves up has brought it to the publics attention. when I made my first setup me an my bud said its a fucking pipe b-mb . and I decieded at that time to do it outside

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Calling it the crack of Cannabis, is actually really inaccurate, but not for the reasons you might think.
The basis for this claim, is the mistaken belief that Crack is a super concentrated form of coke, but this is not the case. they are pharmacologically identical. The difference is that nose candy is a HCL salt, and the kibble is a freebase. The difference in intensity of effects is due to smoking being a more efficient and faster delivery method, and the fact that your average lick of rock, is more than the average couple of lines up the schnozz.
Oil actually is a concentrate, so the drug warriors are missing a trick here, because oil/wax is a super concentrated version of Cannabis, whereas Crack is not super concentrated cocaine. "Oil, Cannabis that is more concentrated than crack cocaine" would not be untrue.

floralheart

Veteran
I don't use hard drugs of any kind. Never have, never will. However, I have been exposed to crack cocaine smoke twice.

I think dabs are stronger.

If you're body is already dying, it shouldn't matter, certainly no jail time. However truth for truth. Dabs are as strong as crack, if not stronger. At least what one friend grew and made was.

Tried dabs about three times. Probably won't again, unless I feel I need morphine to go peacefully as possible. Just an opinion.

Rastatrue

I never needed a nail & blowtorch, hash oil is good way to smoke on the sly. Those e-cigarettes, where you don't even need a match are very cool. Another clever way to market a product. Trouble being you got to have oil. I'm sure their is a proper way to make oil, then there's the wrong way. You don't know what's in that dab unless you made it yourself. Cops will love seizing these devices too. I can see zombies on the corner. Cans of butane will disappear like cold medicine.

bootea

Honey oil goes back to the 70's here in cali. Same thing as this I am pretty sure.

Took 35 years to get from here in cali to east coast! Lord have mercy on the children, Lordy!

Actually, in the early 70's 71',72' up in Westchester County just north of Manhattan we we would dip our soldering guns into little vials of hash oil, pull the trigger and snort a lovely trail of white smoke that came off the tip like incense.

RicoT

I don't use hard drugs of any kind. Never have, never will. However, I have been exposed to crack cocaine smoke twice.

I think dabs are stronger.

If you're body is already dying, it shouldn't matter, certainly no jail time. However truth for truth. Dabs are as strong as crack, if not stronger. At least what one friend grew and made was.

Tried dabs about three times. Probably won't again, unless I feel I need morphine to go peacefully as possible. Just an opinion.

Lmaooo never tried a dab, but after that I really want to.

Gry

Veteran
Can not help but chuckle at the police propaganda given the history of Edgewood Arsenal. Cannabis extracts are far from new there. Maryland would have been their home.

HL45

Veteran
I know folks in non med States who want nothing to do with is simply because of the legal ramifications if you get caught. I have always wondered if you had a pure cbd concentrate that didn't have any THC if you could beat a case because it wouldn't test for THC

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I know folks in non med States who want nothing to do with is simply because of the legal ramifications if you get caught. I have always wondered if you had a pure cbd concentrate that didn't have any THC if you could beat a case because it wouldn't test for THC

There could be no case CBD oil is legal in all 50 states.

:joint:

LEF

Veteran
Feel proviledged to have smoked dabs recently

Friend had some blue og shatter

90$ a g he paid

One hit is all you need

We went out to buy him another dab kit (bong made for dabs) bcus he broke his other one

50$ by gear, came with a christmas hat or christmas boot (stocking)

This stuff gets you pretty high, the bong doesnt get dirty with resin

The taste is,delightful

You only need one hit to be high

I find its the way to go, but im not there yet $

Though i think it's nice t only about money but using a torch, a bong and whatnot

Im sort of a mobile smoker and cant smoke indoors atm

Latest posts

Latest posts