What's new

Δ9-THC's closet 4 bucket DWC

dubracer

Δ9-THC said:
Mine or Bree's?? My super expensive SLR has a hard time taking macro shots... I need a different lens or an adapter.
doh, I meant yours THC. Any better closeups then what youve posted? My closet with 32 3 gallon pots is getting replaced with a 4 bucket system, although unlike yours it is 4 in a square, not in a row.

Δ9-THC

Ya, 4 square would be superior to what I've got set up. I have some macro lenses, but not the adapter I need. Realistically I won't have any macro shots until next round :( sorry.

Phillabonger

Power Tip: Run your lights off hours. In an 18/6 situation, keep the lights of from noon - 6pm. In 12/12 run your light cycle @ 7pm-7am.

Δ9-THC

I don't know about your power... but I get charged the same amount no matter what time of day. The POWER COMPANY merely pays less when you use power during 'off peak hours'. This may eventually come around as a savings for customers, but not much. My meter spins the same speed no matter what time of day.

Sauce

Phillabonger said:
Power Tip: Run your lights off hours. In an 18/6 situation, keep the lights of from noon - 6pm. In 12/12 run your light cycle @ 7pm-7am.

Yeah this will not help in most places. Most places pay the same for a kw/hour no matter what time you use the power and no matter the demand. It only works for places where the power is based on market supply/demand. I know cali used to or still is charging based on this. Enron used to have this kind of setup in cali and fucked over people big time.

Δ9-THC

I weighed it out before it was totally dry, and it was 170g.. so I'm guessing ~150g. About 20g of which was grapefruit. Burned some last night, and it was pretty good.

Δ9-THC

I'm still undecided... I'm not really sure what my setup's full potential is. Frankly, compared to some of the buds I've seen in my day, these were pitiful. The smoke is OK, in my opinion, but I don't really have any second opinions to turn to :frown: . Only a couple of them were dense at all, the rest were barely remeniscent of much more than dried leaves. However, the experience I have gained is reassuring for future grows. Shall I post some budshots?? indeed.. I'll get on that. :joint:

Δ9-THC

16096budz_1.jpg

Some of the nicer nugs off of one of the blueberries

16096big_bud.jpg

biggest nug

16096grapefruit_budz.jpg

Some of the grapefruit.. really not happy with how it turned out. Way too leafy for my liking... pardon the calculus in the upper right! :bat: :pointlaug

R

rule35sub1

They do look a bit whispy. Growing your own smoke is great though.

Δ9-THC

agreed, the gratification is for sure greater than buying. I've got more clones in the system right now, so perhaps I'll start another thread when they get going.

R

rule35sub1

I just built a 3 bucket system for my Freak Brothers C13. I think it will be a great grow.

G

I just read your thread. nice to see some nuggies at the end. :yes:
Im sure you have learned a lot. are you growing the clones you took or did you get different strains for your next run?
If you haven't used all your trim yet, I would recommend making a bit of ISO hash, as you said you never smoked hash before :yoinks: its good stuff.

Δ9-THC

Haha, sup Rat Fink, thanks for readin bro :wave: ! I ended up makin' butter with all of my trim. I still need to bake it up into some cookies or something. I made sume buttered toast, and was high as a bird, haha! What does ISO hash mean?? I'm not too savvy with the hash making processes.

I do have the clones I took in the system, just haven't had time to pick up something different. I'm going to veg them until they're looking healthy and then flower. My plan is to get a 600w digital HPS to flower with. I added airstones to the buckets, and have started my nutes at ~450ppm, going to work up to 1000 for veg and 1200 for flower with lots of KoolBloom early on in flower. Also got some Chaching I'm gonna try. Money being the limiting factor, I may change out my fans for centrifugal ones, but I don't know much about them as far as noise, power consumption etc. goes.

Any other suggestions on things to change?

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
A better trim job next time would help. Your buds actually look good but very leafy. Cut anything off that isnt sugary for better bag appeal.
I think ISO means using isopropyl alcohol to make hash?

Δ9-THC

ahh.. I should have caught that acronym. Ya... if I had trimmed much more there'd of been nothing left... cept maybe 20g's of buds from the blueberry that was right under the lamp.

Δ9-THC

LOL. ohhh karma.. in the form of me talkin' crap on ur thread down the road. :wink:

Never had any other schwag that got me high offa couple hits :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts