What's new

D3cryption's Botnet

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
the Sd kush is such a treat. loved by all, hate dby none...just finished a 10month cure on some of the sdkush and it is instant headband....sucha great buzz...

good work DJ....cant wait for more glorious crosses. you need to get on the bop/bay

d3cryption

Veteran
the Sd kush is such a treat. loved by all, hate dby none...just finished a 10month cure on some of the sdkush and it is instant headband....sucha great buzz...

good work DJ....cant wait for more glorious crosses. you need to get on the bop/bay

10 month cure? holy shit..... i couldn't imagine curing something that long.. a 6 month cure is my goal for 2013 ......

did the sdk x deez stink pretty bad in veg for you, or did the stink come later in flower?

gonna try some breeding myself with the alien master and sdk x deez male I have on hand....

budman678

Veteran
Don't remember them bring extra stinky or anythinglke that. During flower it's another story. Enjoy!

I grew them this time last year and was my first intro to sour diesl. true sour diesel bc i know grew it. i was so impressed. flat speechless at times. they stack massive kolas of the most resinous colorful BO smell dank. i had a couple of very heavy yielding girls. i have a couple friends that still grow the cut it has been a staple for the past year

DJ knows whats up. his shit is killer...i have yet to pop the sd/sfv og x deez, sd ibl x deez or KKSC/sd x deez but will be soon and i cant freakin wai

Last edited:

d3cryption

Veteran
Don't remember them bring extra stinky or anythinglke that. During flower it's another story. Enjoy!

I grew them this time last year and was my first intro to sour diesl. true sour diesel bc i know grew it. i was so impressed. flat speechless at times. they stack massive kolas of the most resinous colorful BO smell dank. i had a couple of very heavy yielding girls. i have a couple friends that still grow the cut it has been a staple for the past year

DJ knows whats up. his shit is killer...i have yet to pop the sd/sfv og x deez, sd ibl x deez or KKSC/sd x deez but will be soon and i cant freakin wai

Ahhh i cant wait til these buds start forming.....ran out of the samples of floralicious + I had, Might start back add the to the mix around wk 3 ( suppose to increase aroma)........

I'm suprise you didn't crack alot of the deez crosses.... the deez crosses are dominating my garden, and I like it :D

Bring on the buds :canabis:

They coming, They coming :D

d3cryption

Veteran
quick question...
while in the garden, I noticed a grape krush x bubba kush plant that I thought was a male......... is now pushing out female flowers... But I still see male flowers... I was thinking it's to early to be a herm, but I guess possible... Should I clone this plant, toss it, and run the clone to see what I get? or just toss it now?

budman678

Veteran
im gonna be running the sdkush again in my next run. i decided against poppin beans and finding something new...gonna run some of the girls i have run in the past...pretty excited...

lemon g
kksc
sdkush x deez
querkle
chemdog x c99
dtrain #2 and #3

im gonna make it fit goddamnit

you inspired me to run the sdkush again...thanks dj and decrypt

d3cryption

Veteran
:) :) glad to here that..... would love to compare veg/flower pattern and yield..........hahahaha organic sdk x deez vs coco sdk x deez....... lol j.k
would you be starting a new thread? if so hit me with a link when you start.....

budman678

Veteran
i will post a link on my current thread when i begin a new one...i have to do some work tracking all these cuts down but i know they are still being ran bc ive smoked some of them recently?!?

i also have a friend wiith his sd/kksc xdeez..friend said it was one of the prettiest veggin plants hes ever seen in his life...the flowers werent too bad either!

T

TREE KING

nice this is quite a project you got goin on here cant wait to see how everything turns out

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Wow dude. Very wet pretty. I'm def in this for the long haul. I'm subscribed Love the lineup and just looks superb.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
thanks for stopping by....... a lil late for the movie, but u didnt miss anything.........

what have u grown from fms?

My pleasure to come by. I'm always late to shit lol. For FMS I ran the ladyberry kush. The acakush. I got a few others as well. Why u want to try them out. I might still have some beans from each strain. Lemme know

d3cryption

Veteran
I'm running casey jones x chem d/c99 and pollen chunk x chem d/c99 from them... my ladyberrykush got tossed....

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
I wanted the Casey cross pretty bad but I was too late. I got the hazekush , herijuana, deep chunk , Cali o ae77 Haven't ran em yet

Got some pics of the CJ. Id love to see em

d3cryption

Veteran
the casey i have is a beast... i had to bend/snap her ass twice, and she's still the tallest in the room....... she's also has a lil more white hairs on her now than all the other plants...... looking like she will be a yielder for sure......

edit... I'ma gonna post pics this saturday.......

Latest posts

Latest posts