What's new

D3cryption's Botnet

d3cryption

Veteran
Thanks sneaky,

wondering how much light i was actually loosing due to aging and wear, and what the yeild "could" have been......

forgot to mention. made some butter from all the sugar trim of gfd, and whitefire.... and the old lady made rice crispy treats........ ate 1, hour later nothing. ate 2 more, 30 mins later....fml up

NE1

Hey d3cryption,
nice grow :) with interesting strains. Grapefruit delight seems to be very cool. Do you have any pics of the sssdh?
:) NE1

d3cryption

Veteran
cdsd f2's,
cdsd/4sd x deez-- djxxplatinum
Casey Jones x chemdogD/c99
chem valley kush x deez---djxxplatinum
ecsd/sfv x ecsd/bubba
alien og x master og---djxxplatinum
sour diesel kush(rez) x deez---djxxplatinum

I plan on vegging for a month or more, and then flower..... Main goal is to find A stinky, super potent, Yielding plant to become main mother....... This is a sour diesel, chemdog, og kush, fuck fest.... Only the strongest will survive...........

Would anyone like to see f2's of anything? or any crosses with the genectics listed? Wouldn't mind send them to server fund....

Now, can a brother get some love, so we can get this show on the road?

d3cryption

Veteran

These the nutes I will be using... I plan on adding floralicious plus to the mix in about a week or so...

roll call:
2x cdsd f2's, --unspoken
10x cdsd/4sd x deez-- djxxplatinum
5x Casey Jones (periphiery cut) x chemdogD/c99
4x chem valley kush x deez---djxxplatinum
4x ecsd/sfv x ecsd/bubba
2x alien og x master og---djxxplatinum
4x sour diesel kush(rez) x deez---djxxplatinum x
germing 5 more cdsd/4sd x deez's, and thinking about germing some lady berry kush........

I plan on topping all plants for 4 main colas.... tell me what you guys think.. sorry for the crappy laptop pics... best I could do atm... Will have better pics for sure next update....

d3cryption

Veteran
Better pic....

Also 2 more sdk x deez have been added ( not in pic).
- also about to add LadyBerryKush to the mix for the lady...

Blaz3

Very nice brother,Im jealous haha,some good genetics,especially the White Fire!

Can I ask,is the 1000 aircooled?..how are you cooling the tent?,just passive intake?..aircooled hoods?I noticed the 400 isnt,but is the 1000.

Man cant wait to see what else you got up your sleeves,looks dank in there :}

unspoken

Nice dude, sorry you got off to a rough start, but seems to be under way now. You already know I'll be watching this one.

d3cryption

Veteran
Yeah unspoken shaky start... hopefully everything goes right from here... It's wierd because I never had this probably in coco with sprouts just dying off... Seeming a flush all the coco before use with boiling hot water fixed the problem.... I had BIG things set up for the cdsd, hopefuling i find a nice female out the ones left....

-Update

2x cdsd f2's, --unspoken
14x cdsd/4sd x deez-- djxxplatinum
5x Casey Jones (periphiery cut) x chemdogD/c99
4x chem valley kush x deez---djxxplatinum
4x ecsd/sfv x ecsd/bubba
2x alien og x master og---djxxplatinum
6x sour diesel kush(rez) x deez---djxxplatinum
2x LadyBerryKush ----Field Marshall Seeds

Added 4x more cdsd/4sd x deex , and 2 more sour diesel kush x deez, 2x LadyBerryKush's to the mix.....

Everything in the room is being fed 1/2 strength 6/9 micro/bloom GH Nutes... Hope will be adding some floralicious plus this week to the mix.......

Peace ll,

d3cryption

d3cryption

Veteran
QUICK UPDATE...

These pics are of the first wave of seeds that was germ, planted, and made it this far.. They are about 2 weeks from seed maybe 2 1/2 @ most...This way consist of pretty much all of the deez crossed, cdsd f2's, cj x chemd/c99, and ecsd/sfv x ecsd /bubba

d3cryption

Veteran
UPDATE.. This is the second wave of seeds.... that range from 0 day from seed, to about 1 week.
The the strain are, ladyberry kush, pollen chunk x chemd/c99, larry og f2's, and grape krush x bubba.

d3cryption

Veteran
UPDATE .These are single shots..

LadyBerryKush... ---FieldMarshallSeeds

Grape Krush x Bubba bx--- LemonSkunk420

ecsd/sfv og x ecsd/bubba----DJXX

Casey Jones x ChemD/c99----FieldMarshallSeeds...

d3cryption

Veteran
Alien og x Master og ---DJxx

cdsd/4sd x deez----DJxx

Temps range from 82 -86 and RF 45-61%
Everything under 1k hps @ 20/4
50+ seedlings
Still being fed 1/2 6/9 gh nutes @ 5.7

any recommendation on topping, defol, lst or let'em go natural?
I forgot to snap a pics of a few strains... but oh well next update I guess.... Hopefully the pics will attract more people...... lol this thread is dead and slow...lmfao...

d3cryption

Veteran
Hopefully this grow should out yield last grow....... Plus hopefully I'll have a shit load of females to choose from........... The First wave have a "in-veg" stink that my chem4d had.....

I' most def cant wait to make some home-made crosses to run and give out...

Thanks for stopping by S4L

Decryption

You def have tons of potential to choose from for sure :thumbup:

I like topping at the 4th node... Topping response is of high importance to me with new beans, sure I miss out on winners from the cull I bet

baf

d3cryption

Veteran
Decryption

You def have tons of potential to choose from for sure :thumbup:

I like topping at the 4th node... Topping response is of high importance to me with new beans, sure I miss out on winners from the cull I bet

baf

Topping at the 4 node, do you end up with 8 colas?
I was/am looking at another thread at another site about top for 2 or 4 main colas.... I plan on topping above the second, below the third to get 4 main colas...
When you top, do you use the top piece to clone?

Topping at the 4 node, do you end up with 8 colas?
I was/am looking at another thread at another site about top for 2 or 4 main colas.... I plan on topping above the second, below the third to get 4 main colas...
When you top, do you use the top piece to clone?

I top when plants are at 6/7th node, down to the 4th. I'd be weary of topping at 2nd or 3rd... Imo just asking a lot of them, at a time when they've barely popped the surface and still focused on root development to allow growth, you clip their precious solar panels

The 4th node topping creates the first 2 tops. Also allows lower arms to continue photosynthesis for easier bounceback from stress. All further topping/lst is done off these 2 original tops. 2 -> 4 -> 8

Once the tops push out 3-4 nodes, I take both tops for clones

Then finally once the plants recover and are progressing forward from this I take the 2nd and 3rd nodal arms completely off and cut suitable clones from them for 4 total.

The lower arms receive less growth hormones and the effect becomes more apparant over time, theyre nearly useless... Lst can tweak this a bit though, but I prefer cloning.

Don't usually aim for number of tops but more of an evenly developed structure/growth. I screen in flower.

baf

d3cryption

Veteran
I top when plants are at 6/7th node, down to the 4th. I'd be weary of topping at 2nd or 3rd... Imo just asking a lot of them, at a time when they've barely popped the surface and still focused on root development to allow growth, you clip their precious solar panels

The 4th node topping creates the first 2 tops. Also allows lower arms to continue photosynthesis for easier bounceback from stress. All further topping/lst is done off these 2 original tops. 2 -> 4 -> 8

Once the tops push out 3-4 nodes, I take both tops for clones

Then finally once the plants recover and are progressing forward from this I take the 2nd and 3rd nodal arms completely off and cut suitable clones from them for 4 total.

The lower arms receive less growth hormones and the effect becomes more apparant over time, theyre nearly useless... Lst can tweak this a bit though, but I prefer cloning.

Don't usually aim for number of tops but more of an evenly developed structure/growth. I screen in flower.

baf

Thanks for the reply... I'm topping them at the 2nd node, but I'm waiting for them to get 5-7 nodes before doing so... similar to the way you are topping, but for 4 heads... I' figure between 5-7 nodes roots should be good enough.... I'm aimming for a S.O.B ( sea of bush)..

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good in here so far D
I also top at the 4th node
I think I topped at the 2nd once for a scrog
worked ok just took longer in veg
growing vibes your way bro~