What's new

D-Train (white domina x qrazy train)

d3cryption

Veteran
not gonna have much choice...im on nanner watch. not that i expect them or have reason to believe they are coming. just me being prudent and careful. bc of the variance in phenos and yield...my goal of a lb has been reduced to 12 ozs...

day 68 will be STONEY. cannot wait to fill my jars

you don't think you gonna hit the lb mark? 12 oz is still good......

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
im not sure...unless a couple of them yield very fat...its a possibility....we will see...i know it will be a ton of dope, that for sure!

d3cryption

Veteran
if you think you're gonna come up short.. just ask icmag for
tumblr_m9f20sFTBE1rwrnj8o2_250.gif

just kidding.. I have faith in you bro.......

elprincipe

Cheech Grower
Veteran
Hi budman,can you post some pics of the Blue widow?at least,My Blue,pheraps is the sweep deep grapefruit,she is grapefruit taste,and I can't seem to understand what is the Blue Widow
Thanks man :biggrin:

budman678

Veteran
Hi budman,can you post some pics of the Blue widow?at least,My Blue,pheraps is the sweep deep grapefruit,she is grapefruit taste,and I can't seem to understand what is the Blue Widow
Thanks man :biggrin:

i will pull it out in the next few days and take come good pics of the BW for you....mine is floppy as hell, but ive had her in the back corner her whole life...she is propped up against the side of the tent....she is going to be a nice size yiedler

budman678

Veteran
visited a friends garden tonight to take some pics...hes known for the kksc cut hes had for years...he got some randoms in veg and he is flowering out five Lemon Gs which is got from a dude in dayton, oh....

DCNeD.jpg

3ylSZ.jpg

CnYoG.jpg

his strawberry cough chillin under cfls

Mpqpd.jpg

lwKOE.jpg

budman678

Veteran
dtrains

clones taken at day 25 so they have taken some time to get back to veg....here they are in all their glory

pOgcS.jpg

uLX2T.jpg

ERapB.jpg

dinafem amnesia

MMDf8.jpg

dinafem diesel

hkaEr.jpg

budman678

Veteran
a random assortment of dtrains....sorry el princpel i PROMISE to get some pics of the blue widows

esMqf.jpg

jF8im.jpg

Pxzbk.jpg

EVvwY.jpg

GO42Y.jpg

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Nice

Some of those seem to be ripening a lot faster than one or two other plants - same variety, different phenos? Or am I mixing things up?

budman678

Veteran
same strain....different phenos...

this is my first run with SS and i am learning to judge how much to add to my five gallon smarties. i believe with some of them i added too much SS which explains the different in fade. also, the indica doms are VERY dainty/light feeders....i am going to run a couple clones next time so i will have a better guess at how much to add, i am def going for a nice colorful senescence

budman678

Veteran
no problem my friend,I'm like your d-train,They are lovely and frosty,
Hola :wave:

thanks for stopping by. i can say this, my Blue Widows are floppy as shit. I have them staked up and its still a pain in the ass moving them around.

some killer eye-candy in your thread :tiphat:

thanks brother. a couple are a touch overfed and threw a few nanners but i only have to take em six more days and then i am chopping.

from what i gather, I am new to this, bananas late in flower dont cause much damage. not enough time for viable pollen to produce and mature seeds. there might be a couple grapes but i dont think it will affect the overall dankness...

i know now to use much less SuperSoil when i run clones. i am going to go with the "less is more" idiom

budman678

Veteran
plucked a golfball size nug from the bottom of the frosty keeper dtrain at day 59...i dried it out on my table over three days...good god i am stoned. super stone narcotic. anti anxiety, pain relief, nightcap, nightime indica...i hope i get a sativa expression bc this shits is lights out...

gonna be great for me...i dont drink but rarely and with working so much, i typically just take a couple hits at night. on the weekends i will puff a couple joints and a few vapes. its often after 9pm that i will my first hit. knockout indica

###end rant

:snap out of it:

:happybirthday:

i turned another year older today. any libras out there? i have a lot of libra friends, i tend to gravitate to them.

budman678

Veteran
for better or for worse, i was molested by the marketing, the image and the fine german engineering of the volcano with the classic mouthpiece.

i love it very much and use it intermixed with my trusty 5inch bubbler. i have like a quad perc tree bong with ashcatcher....i havent smoked out of it in a year, it collects dust in the basement..haha i prefer my bubbller though.

do you vape?

lobsterbush

Happy birthday budman!

Mmm... Sample nugs off of seed Plants are so exciting.

You never know what it will be like till that first puff. How was the taste?

Latest posts

Latest posts