What's new

D-Train (white domina x qrazy train)

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
U have any pics? I'd love to see your pheno.

I found two seeds, no nanners or male flowers. I removed the small little flower and stuck em back in the oven! I'm not worried about it. Last year i would have freaked but I am beginning to mature as a grower. Thanks for watching homie

budman678

Veteran
DTrain #1

X8KlU.jpg

PhRIz.jpg

3eUrk.jpg

kde9K.jpg

xNy7T.jpg

DeoXy

D-trains looking good!.. your making me want to pull out the rest of my qrazy train seeds and replace my lost mama.. she deff. was a good breeding candidate.. just collected some pollen off 4 BOG sour lifesaver studs I threw outdoors..

keep up the good work.. look forward to more updates :)

budman678

Veteran
D-trains looking good!.. your making me want to pull out the rest of my qrazy train seeds and replace my lost mama.. she deff. was a good breeding candidate.. just collected some pollen off 4 BOG sour lifesaver studs I threw outdoors..

keep up the good work.. look forward to more updates :)

i am a weed nerd and am really into TGA genetics. i have sooo many more beans to pop. I love love love Rez's Chem and SD and all the fun OG crosses that go with it...but i love TGA's fruity weed too. Subcool is honest when he states that he is a bubble man and breeds for great hash making plants.

this dtrain is impressing the hell out of me.

lobsterbush

Looking good budman! Really frosty over there, thinking about ordering my first TGA beans probably vortex or chernobyl maybe both.

budman678

Veteran
Looking good budman! Really frosty over there, thinking about ordering my first TGA beans probably vortex or chernobyl maybe both.

you cant go wrong...both of those are killer...i've seen some NASTY cuts of chernobyl

Last edited:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
ordered a new carbon filter....oy vey!

What kind? I'd love to hear experience & feedback.

A while back, I bought whatever 6" x 18" was cheap online..

Seemed to use itself up in about 1.5-2 runs.

Last time, I sprung (?) and got a 6" x 24" Phresh filter.

SEEMS to be much more effective - just starting its second run..

budman678

Veteran
I use a 4x12 phreshie. Works great but I don't get more than three runs out of it before I can smell things!

The phreshie filters are really nice. 100 bucks thouGh

BTW Silver, your new quote in your signature is hilarious. i love deadhead chemistry

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
shits gettin colored up down there....we getting to low mid 60s with lights off...maybe even a touch cooler

budman678

Veteran
i have another 2.5 weeks give or take...while i originally was shooting for a lb...i am backing my numbers back to 10-12oz. reason being is a couple of the phenos didnt fill in like i hoped and the connie chung is VERY light...

regardless, it will be my first pull using this method so i am drooling with anticipation...

i have new SS cooking in the garage, i am starting to make decisions on what to do next.

im thinking soul train (wappa x qrazy train), tahoe white, ecsd/sfv x alien og...those will prolly be on deck...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
bud..your own shit lookin veri nice loaded with full triks covered, i just image the tasty bro, keep up the high quality!!!

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
I was thrilled by this thread.... :)
Your technique is great, need to try it sooner or later!!!
Is the harvest more or less than normal way at the end?
Congratulations indeed!!!

:wave:

budman678

Veteran
Thanks killer for stopping by and following along. In the final stretch and can't be more excited.

In red grads to yield, once I become more adept at mainlining I expect to double my harvest. This is strain dependent obvi but I expect it to pay dividends. As far as increased veg time with training and topping...it added roughly 10 days to veg. Not a big deal.

MicroSpy

Weed Warfare
Veteran
Very interesting, I hate LST and I never managed to get it right...
Next round i will try your system certainly!

budman678

Veteran
bud..your own shit lookin veri nice loaded with full triks covered, i just image the tasty bro, keep up the high quality!!!

killer, i fucking love your incredible spin on the english language. its sooo good. i love your grows and am following closely. i will keep up the dank if you keep up the dank!

Very interesting, I hate LST and I never managed to get it right...
Next round i will try your system certainly!

I grow it to about 6 nodes...top at the second true nodes...stretch em em out and begin topping on each node, symmetrically on each side....i have a good thread for you to read if you are truly truly interested.

this is a good way to get the most out of a limited space like i have.

budman678

Veteran
Day 48

Connie Chung

nczvS.jpg

DTrain 1

FHyCV.jpg

DTrain 2

UkWHd.jpg

DTrain 3

HyffQ.jpg

DTrain 4

not pictured...I will get her next time.

Blue Widow

ju4sO.jpg