What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cutting virgin

pfft.

hi. nice to see your plants healthy very nice. soon you'll be flooded by trichomes like this:

9216PB063549.JPG

pfft.

here's the girls two days ago. tomorrow is time for another shot of bnzym for keeping roots healthy, let's see for another week or week and a half how they will swell, it will be 50-55 days then and k2 is said to be ready in 50-60. some deficiency signs i've seen throughout the grow, and the leaf tips are burning easily as i've heard is characteristic of k2.

pfft.

well, at day 53, after a week of vitrasol and 48 hours of darkness the time came:

i'm not guessing the dry weight yet for the bigger buds, but trim buds and bud leaf look what might amount to 40-60 grams

pfft.

i've smoked some samples of this bud oven dried, k2 for me is a slow long rise, you can keep the rising feeling having few tokes every 30mins to an hour all day long, nice mellow easy high, no stresses after smoking this bud. yeah, here's a pic of half smoked k2 joint along with my favourite souvenir cigarette box with appropriate disclaimer... :confused:

Nice harvest =)

Nice harvest =)

Nice, so nice again Pfft. :D

That cigarette box is cool. :wave:
That must be good smoke.
:chin:
What strain comes next? :lurk:

pfft.

this tiny little bud says byebye and thanks all who visited this thread.
9216PB223768.JPG

sinsemilla, for the next grow, your guess on strain is as good as mine :) i'd just like to try something new, maybe that power plant from dp. i liked how it smoked some years back.

got to use proper scrogging next time around, for a change with all of these jungle boogie projects i've had. even though they're fun. i liked how k2 stayed low, maybe ~1meter for most of it there was. with most strains i've had problems with vertical growth, maybe i'll go all horizontal next time who knows...

Wow. Look fantastic k2 bud Pfft. :yummy:

I have new strains in 2 hydro: 2 x ak-47 f2, 2 sweet tooth#3 f2, nycd f2 and godbud x dream goddest. :woohoo:

Wish me luck and many females. :wave:

pfft.

hi sinsemilla, interesting strains indeed! good luck my friend.

well here's the end result of my work, 305 grams of kind k2 bud... :) :) good tasting bud, i'm satisfied with the drying process even though i'm a newbie in that. also i like how easy it smokes, and the high is equally easy no paranoia long rising high.
the yield is never enough though, not too good for 650watts of lights but i'm happy with all that i get :)
first a random pick 4.20gram bud here:

That K2 bud is really killerbud. :yoinks:

Nice harvest and good times for you Pfft. :wave:

Next comes DP:s PowerPlant? :chin:
It must be good. :yummy:

These clones are pretty heavy indica smoke. :joint:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts