What's new

Cuts in MA

Americangrower

Veteran
Wow so this masscuts place pops a pack of seeds then clones them and sells them for $20 really thats what they think a clone is. Now thats elite Lol

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
here's the info on the next Gene_traders event next month.

I'll be there smoking people out on my crosses.

I'm trying out something new and bringing female seedlings of my Cookie and Glue and Diesel crosses.

you can see, smell, poke and smoke examples of my finished crosses and some of the moms they were made from.

picture.php

time to OGKB Bro.
picture.php

Do you even Pimp Juice?
picture.php

Muleskinner

Veteran
it amuses me when people can't learn basic gardening! I know a guy who grows with two 600w HPS in hydro and he cannot grow anything but clones. I've offered multiple times to share my favorite seeds, he said "no hablo seeds", he is not capable of growing without getting clones.

Facelesdoll

Though I cannot say I enjoy using seed I have to do it every time I shut down and start up again. Hopefully I never have to shut down again.

SMS65

here's the info on the next Gene_traders event next month.

I'll be there smoking people out on my crosses.

I'm trying out something new and bringing female seedlings of my Cookie and Glue and Diesel crosses.

you can see, smell, poke and smoke examples of my finished crosses and some of the moms they were made from.

View Image

time to OGKB Bro.
View Image

Do you even Pimp Juice?
View Image

Nice!!

I don't have a card, but sent it to a buddy that does.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
From seed.....a freebie in fact.

picture.php

Not slamming cuts ....because they're an equal part of the whole thing too....breeding that is.
But seeds are the ultimate fishing expedition.At least that's the way I see it.

ph

View Image

Not slamming cuts ....because they're an equal part of the whole thing too....breeding that is.

ph

The best clones were once germinated.

But as someone holding to the legal hobby grow size, it would sure be nice to have lots of good clones avaliable. I'm working with seeds pollinated by a hermy a med grower gave me (on Dec 15th). Even with the best seeds I'm never going to do a proper pheno search with 12 plants.

Facelesdoll

View Image

ph

Is that the white walker I seen somewhere in east cost thread? Dang! I realized a lot of the beans I got are not as fire it seems now having researched them more. Within a legal state for numbers and needing quality medicine takes too long from seed for inconsistent results. So I am waiting on working on more of my beans. I found a few phenotypes that are growing especially out of about 12 beans 9 made it and 3-4 look promising. From here on i plan on working with cuts. Strawberry amnesia will be the top yielder, ph flux tolerant, perfect color, perfect stack, best roots, working pure miracles. Fans are triched head to toe with silver glands. I managed 1 to root while I power through the mom. There are pros and cons to both seed and cut. I did manage to grab a Ma ss #1 cut today as a matter of fact and if she holds up for her age I will just say cuts are always better. Sorry for the rant. The world is an exciting place.

Muleskinner

Veteran
I'm working with seeds pollinated by a hermy a med grower gave me (on Dec 15th). Even with the best seeds I'm never going to do a proper pheno search with 12 plants.

interesting, I find 10 seeds from good breeders like TGA or Dynasty is enough to find good phenos. for example I just finished a 10-pack of TGA Hurkle, unfortunately only 3 females but all were excellent and 1 is a monster yielder. 5 excellent males as well, I chose pollen from two to make my f2 seeds. You can always grow out a shitload of f2's and experiment more.

Facelesdoll

interesting, I find 10 seeds from good breeders like TGA or Dynasty is enough to find good phenos. for example I just finished a 10-pack of TGA Hurkle, unfortunately only 3 females but all were excellent and 1 is a monster yielder. 5 excellent males as well, I chose pollen from two to make my f2 seeds. You can always grow out a shitload of f2's and experiment more.

Yes maybe from good breeders but that's not always the case with the misinformation on the internet. Good example but it doesn't really necessarily play any part in expressing the fault in using seed. Yea I bet that's interesting. I could experiment more with f2's but the f1's need to be good enough in the first place. as posted above somebody said that they had a freebie seed that grew them this wonderful planet. Yeah well I have freebies too and that's the ones I'm growing out, not a pack of TGA subcool. Some people might have all the space in the world are all the money to waste all the electricity food and water in the world on some crappy phenotypes or the room or the this or than that. Not all freebies are legendary or worth it. In a little medical patient who don't have their card doing it legal in a legal state you can only do 12 at a time at most where I am. I am monitored. not to mention that even good breeders do have a line that doesn't grow quite as well as the rest of theirs or more

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran

that's funny shitt.... considering subfool... has been quoted ... saying he's not a real breeder ...just another pollen chucker....
gotta look much harder for REAL breeders

specially when every ass hat, w/ a clone and sum pollen calls it breeding...

not even close....

pardon my derail... just had to say what needed to be said ...

c

Muleskinner

Veteran
Sure....I guess I go by personal results and experience, not hearsay from the internet, the TGA f1's and friends' f2's I've grown have been excellent.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Have a Jilly Bean in bloom now and grew a Qleaner this fall. Both very good.

that sounds like a great event and I have ass loads of 17% CBD cannatonic crossed with CookieBoi to give away there as well as OGKB 2.0

I'm looking to freely spread those vital west coast medical cuts to everyone.

I don't care if you can't grow them well yet or if you grow them better than me. recreational or med.

the idea is that more end users get better shit than what's been going around.

Glue, ECSD, Sour Dubb, Fire OG, SFV OG, Forum, Thin Mint, OGKB 2.0, Stink Panties, Corey StarDawg, 17% CBD Cannatonic

I want everyone growing it because all humans deserve to smoke the best!

legal and verified in the Commonweath of Grassechusetts...
View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

what strain was the second pic looks dank as fuck

Facelesdoll

Yes TGA subcool has good stuff I wasn't denouncing that. I was just saying that you can always trust all information on the internet. The misinformation I gathered told me it was great idea to get my hands on heavy duty fruity seeds so literally spent a few hundred dollars on a 30 pack. I heard that medicine man is where I find white rhino but I also heard that it's really hard to find anything like the real white rhino in them anymore. And also I'm coming to realize it might just not even be worth it anymore because of all of the other strains that have better consistency rates of potency figure and all of that good mumbo jumbo. misinformation as a killer. there are plenty of good breeders out there but I'm just finding that out now. Although I am finding out that pollen chucking is still technically breeding there are many different phenotypes in each strain so it's technically breeding like anything else, breeding just a particular phenotype to get a specific results in The Offspring. how hard is it to find Cindy 99? from what I hear there were many different phenotypes of Cinderella 99 back in the day there's only a few phenotypes that even represented the pineapple punch uneven the old stock. And that's the only strain that is technically considered Cinderella 99 anymore

Latest posts

Latest posts