What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cuts in MA

D

Dioni

really dope thread, about to spend 2grand on some gg4 cuts from Snype whos been refining strains for 30+ years longer than ive been alive in Maine, in total ill have 4 clones but i know they are a 100% real cuts, if anyone thinks this is too much for some cuts share why, happy growing everyone

Your getting Snype'd without a kiss. :laughing:

Timboy5

why would you buy 4 overpriced cuts? buy one then clone it

gg4 is all over mass dude you can probably get it for 20$ and yes the REAL 4 its not that rare cuts been ho'd out for awhile

djbooyah13

why would you buy 4 overpriced cuts? buy one then clone it

gg4 is all over mass dude you can probably get it for 20$ and yes the REAL 4 its not that rare cuts been ho'd out for awhile

I understand that GG4 is readily available, but i cant seem to find anyone else that has clones of that A++ quality, here's some pictures of the bud and it may do it some more justice, and to clarify @Timboy i am planning to just get one cut of GG4 and clone it i have 3 more clones i can get so if there is any advice/ recommendations you can give about these strains feel free to chime in. :)

Pootie Tang
Platinum Cookies
Bubba Kush Katsu
Thin Mint Cookies
Chem Dog Double Diesel
Stardawg
Corey Haim
Illuminati
Bubba Crack
Chem Valley Kush

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 12.17.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 12.17.08 PM.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 12.16.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 12.16.02 PM.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 12

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I understand that GG4 is readily available, but i cant seem to find anyone else that has clones of that A++ quality, here's some pictures of the bud and it may do it some more justice, and to clarify @Timboy i am planning to just get one cut of GG4 and clone it i have 3 more clones i can get so if there is any advice/ recommendations you can give about these strains feel free to chime in. :)

Pootie Tang
Platinum Cookies
Bubba Kush Katsu
Thin Mint Cookies
Chem Dog Double Diesel
Stardawg
Corey Haim
Illuminati
Bubba Crack
Chem Valley Kush

My advise is if you want real help from this community you have to become part of this community.No one is going to take there shirts off there back for you for a swing in.
There are lots of seed companies out there that sell amazing strains that are fire.
If you run 20 beans of some respectable breeders you will have some formattable plants.
But other than that You have to put your time in and learn.
You got your price check from all of us.Its way to much and you have no proof of authenticity.
You may pay for a cut and grow it and show it and every one on here will go.........that's not it.
If you say you have a cut you have to be able to trace it back to its origin.
If you try to pass some bullshit cut off you will get burnt to the ground no matter how much you pay.

djbooyah13

My advise is if you want real help from this community you have to become part of this community.No one is going to take there shirts off there back for you for a swing in.
There are lots of seed companies out there that sell amazing strains that are fire.
If you run 20 beans of some respectable breeders you will have some formattable plants.
But other than that You have to put your time in and learn.
You got your price check from all of us.Its way to much and you have no proof of authenticity.
You may pay for a cut and grow it and show it and every one on here will go.........that's not it.
If you say you have a cut you have to be able to trace it back to its origin.
If you try to pass some bullshit cut off you will get burnt to the ground no matter how much you pay.

I really do put in the time to learn im still a noob by all regards i dont wanna take any credit where it isnt due... And no im not a Snype personality i actually DJ and have been making music for years , search on soundcloud, thanks for the help tho.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I really do put in the time to learn im still a noob by all regards i dont wanna take any credit where it isnt due... And no im not a Snype personality i actually DJ and have been making music for years , search on soundcloud, thanks for the help tho.
I know you have an idea in your head for cuts but I would recomend for a second time to get some seeds.
You will get experience and grow the best weed you have ever had.:dance013:
Bodhi Seeds
Karma Genetics
Relentless seeds
Chimera
Dynasty Genetics
Gage Green Genetic's

Good luck finding your cut or making your own.

Stick with it:smoke:

highsteppa

Veteran
There's great cuts in Mass, you just need to be connected to folks who have them. Honestly if you can't get them, pop some seeds and find one. Ive found a few equal to some well known clone only's. Find an exclusive.

lovemyladys

What's up gentlemen,

Indeed gg4 is everywhere in Mass and RI

I paid $1700 for ECSD clone 4 years ago, I feel like a sucker but the market for sour Dee is great in the Northeast

I have ECSD, rezdog sour Diesel and a pheno of ECSD I found in seed pack, this pheno is nothing like ecsd, it's better. Very dank menthol taste and potent.

Will donate

djbooyah13

I know you have an idea in your head for cuts but I would recomend for a second time to get some seeds.
You will get experience and grow the best weed you have ever had.:dance013:
Bodhi Seeds
Karma Genetics
Relentless seeds
Chimera
Dynasty Genetics
Gage Green Genetic's

Good luck finding your cut or making your own.

Stick with it:smoke:

Good looks brother, thank you for the advice, i think i am get some Citrus Sap from Crocket, and some Banana OG, Karma OG and if i can come across Strawberry Banana genetics i'll probably grow that too.
Happy Growin' :)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello I am looking for massachusetts super skunk clones or chemdawg clones

yeah ..... who isn't ?

& you new people had better read The TOU for the site ! asking for or saying you will swap , sell or donate clones in the open forums will get you banned from the site !!!

just a heads up :tiphat:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
ok folks.... trading cut's in public forum is a direct violation of the TOU ...

multiple infractions given to the offending parties...

thread closed for a bit.... so ALL those folks , both new and old can revisit the TOU....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280

you see... there directly ... #7
7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts dealing with illegal drugs other than cannabis are not permitted and will be deleted.
7a. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members 'signature line' area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

and Every member acknowledges this upon accepting membership...
so sum must be reminded ...

if this corrective action is a problem...or following the TOU in the future is a problem ...

let me know, and we can ...........................

Americangrower

Veteran
times are changing ..hopefully someday we will have a sub forum for sharing and trading clones in legalized states..one can dream..lol

Latest posts

Latest posts