What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cuts in MA

Americangrower

Veteran
What’s up fellas?
What kind of cuts are floating around these days ?
Anybody in central Mass?

we can't sell trade donate anything here in the forum. I would grab some seeds from any of the kickazz breeders Bodhi, BOG or if you want fem seeds Seedjunkie Skunkmasterflex have some killa stuff out. But if you are set on getting clones then I would start with IG.

Muleskinner

Veteran
It's not legal to sell them but it's legal for you to buy them and grow them.

and of course since no strains are trademarked it's legal for him to say that any random clone is GG#4.

Junk

People sell cuts on Craigslist?

I guess if you can sell "intimate massages" with semantics, cuts would be easy...

Maybe someone should start a package deal lol.

Looking at the article, and doing the math...

1029 plants found

Weighing 2200 pounds ( really... over 2 pounds a plant on an indoor grow... really? I think they are counting the root ball)

With a street value of $6,000,000. ( really... thats about $2700 a pound. Those must be REALLY good root balls to get that return.)

Pure B.S. these cops lie like rugs!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
anyone hear about the harvest cup? looks legit so far.

https://theharvestcup.org/

looks like they are trying to replicate the Emerald cup in Mass.
they have big sponsors but the advertising is poor, I just spotted it today.

entries are due oct31 dropped off at ProVerde labs.

2oz of flower + $150 entry fee.

booths start at $800
no mention if they will allow vending herb or seeds, etc and you def CAN'T smoke ANYTHING in that venue.

Muleskinner

Veteran
looks like the DEA just weighed the entire plant in container. $6 million my ass, if they had that much they'd move to Hawaii and retire.

I see 10-12 HPS lamps in there, doesn't look even close to 8,000 square feet. DEA is helping the local LEO to lie better! This poor family's life is ruined.

Scrappy-doo

The way the DEA does it, every plant counts as 2lbs no matter what stage of growth it's in. they don't do any weighing unless it's already harvested. At least that's how they did it for me.