What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Customs got the seeds

ozman

NUmber of seeds

NUmber of seeds

oz how many seeds did they get in your snagged order?

Well 2 orders where 5 seeds each and 1 order was 1 seed since I also ordered from the single seed center.

The state was Indiana.

Also on another note,while I was living out of state I tried to be a trick dick and have seeds sent to another address in Ind. the order was intercepted and seeds removed,but it was not resealed with the green tape and there was no note in the package,i did order stealth with a coffee cup.I did get the cup but no seeds.And no the resender did not take the seeds,the package was boxed up again and sent to me.I got ahold of attitude and yes they did resend,this time the police showed up at the resenders home,with a warrant,and since there was no activity there(they are non smokers)they found nothing and the resender didnt snitch me out.

It seems as far as customs went,it was when they came through New York they was confiscated,if they came through Chicago they always made it,for what thats worth.But that was a few years ago so it may have changed somewhat.

I have no reason to lie about any of this,I just hope that others read these words of wisdom,when they decide to do this.I know it is a numbers game but still......
When I started growing back in the early 80's,I was buying books left and right,and buying High Times,I was digesting every word,there was no internet at that time,so information was very scarce and confusing.But 1 thing I did learn was buy a good bag of dope,and use those seeds to grow,then no one knows what you are doing.Sure it takes longer to find the females,but it was worth it.I grew for many years with nobody knowing,all on floros and using the shelf method for clones and vegging,and 4 ft floros to flower with,those where the good ol days.Back then I didnt know what a HPS was.

:peacock: :peacock: :peacock:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhh, Indiana....conservative, for sure

There are other places to buy from that have much better packaging techniques. Use them!!

'Tude, no more. Their practices have gone down hill and they don't care to change tactics. After years of purchasing from them...getting one bubble parcel popped several months ago....I resorted to better companies that understand "stealth" to it's truest form.

Extacie

Man, after reading this, it sounds like getting seeds shipped is a terrible idea.. In CO, would you all recommend just getting in-state seeds? I hate to deal with customs and potentially loosing money, but it would be nice to get certain genetics I want that I can't find here in CO.

Thanks!

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
At one time they had a Cindy cross which looked interesting but it is off the shelves now. I think they sell by groupings so I hope it comes back. It's good to see you posting again.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I am going to try to get some in state seeds next time. They are limited in genetics but I like the idea of just walking into a store and getting some seeds. Seed Boutique has some interesting genetics and people speak highly of them and their delivery. Seed Bay has some very interesting genetics so I want to give them a try also.

Jhhnn

Veteran
One good thing about the 'tude is guaranteed delivery. Pay a little extra up front, & they'll cover any losses. They did for me, and the contact person said they'd keep on reshipping until the order got through. Sent 'em a pic of the shipping label & the green tape in the same frame. They apologized, fired off the order again w/ no further ado.

Near as I can tell, it's just more hassle & more paranoia if your order gets confiscated. They eat the losses, not the customer.

Yeh, sure, truly effective stealth would be the best, but I seriously doubt that any seedbank is 100%. It's mostly a matter of getting lost in the crowd, of being so ordinary as to escape notice. I've received a couple of letters that were quite stealthy for that reason alone. Had they been opened, the contents were obvious.

Mikenite69

Veteran
There are other company's that offer stealth like seedmans they are good dudes over there.

Also that sucks being busted for seeds. But I have heard nowadays it's the other way around Chicago is busting or taking beans and NY lets them fly.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Screw the tude, they have hundreds of complaints of orders being seized on the internet.

Who even wants to deal with that shit, even if they do resend. Jhhhn it's like you're on the tudes payroll the way you promote them. I've never seen anyone stick up for incompetent buffoons that can't even manage to stealthily send an order and have it make it to its destination like you do.

RedBeardy5

That's how I almost got caught and no one believed me. Local pigs knocked on my the door my seeds were sent and seized at. They even said customs notified them.

Jhhnn

Veteran
Screw the tude, they have hundreds of complaints of orders being seized on the internet.

Who even wants to deal with that shit, even if they do resend. Jhhhn it's like you're on the tudes payroll the way you promote them. I've never seen anyone stick up for incompetent buffoons that can't even manage to stealthily send an order and have it make it to its destination like you do.

Oh, please. I merely relate my experience, which was favorable in the end. Whatever praise they got from me was earned. When it went wrong, they made it right, honored their promise. Like any honest person, I stand up for people who went out of their way to do me right.

I don't see it as incompetence, but rather as an issue of playing the odds. The notion that they have a smaller or larger % of interceptions can't be supported by data but rather by anecdote which may even originate from their competitors, concern trolls or compulsive liars for all we know.

It's just the internet, remember?

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
well that and their stealth sucks compared to say seedsman. It got to the point I really don't even use the tude anymore because more where getting sucked up than getting through customs.

B

bringyalungs

custom is still seizing seeds bound for colorado and its legal there?

monsoon

Cannabis/cannabis seeds are illegal in the eyes of the US gov't in all situations. It doesn't matter what laws Colorado passes if the seeds are shipped into the US via FEDERALLY sanctioned/operated/regulated means...aka...the USPS.

In reality (last time I checked the ever-changing rules)...only those licensed by the State of Colorado can produce and sell seeds here. "Legal" simply means "OUR RULES"...not "We don't care...come here/send stuff here/sell stuff here and do WHATEVER YOU WANT"

tonybudz

i wanna make a thc patch need help whre to start

i wanna make a thc patch need help whre to start

Hi: I got the empty package with green tape and the bad boy letter. Does anyone know of MMJ dispensaries that sell seeds in the Denver, CO area?

iv been readin on this alot and greeb dragon mix with a gel like form will sheep into the pores is this a method your awear of?

sadpanda

*sigh* so Customs are wasting their limited time and resources checking tiny packages to save the world from 10 cannabis seeds or a gram of coke. They don't have enough big fish to fry? Taxpayers dollars --> toilet.