What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Current run

Kree73

Nice and frosty, good bud development. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:smoke out:[/FONT]

I cut her down yesterday . Quick pre-trim and then the manicure.
Day 55 fat as I have seen . Now we wait just a little longer to dry . This bubblegummer was going to run 10 weeks . However well ready now ... So yeah I'm on it .
Kree73

Kree73

It reminds me a lot of the time when I grew Jack Herer. Similar cola structure and look.

I never got any of my Jack Herer ladies . My dog ate all 3 saplings when I left the door open . I like this structure for trimming ... It makes it so easy . I estimate the top colas will be about 14 grams .

Surely this time I will achieve the 28 g personal target .

Kree73 out

Kree73

Nice work kree, hope to see the side by side if you do it... sounds interesting :tiphat:

Sweet mate . Well I'm doing spring clean getting ready for next run . Just on a nice purple punch bifta with a cup o coffee .
It won't take long to convert the room ... Would be easier with more money tho . Hey Ho
As they say in snow white and the red dwarf lol.

Kree73 out

Kree73

So I weighted the top of the bubblegummer 12 " made up of a 9" set with a space and a set of 2 x 2" model nuggs. Wet on stalk just over 19 g for the top 9" i will accept that .

Kree73

Nice and frosty, good bud development. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:smoke out:[/FONT]

Sweet thanks. I ended up with 36g on the last bubble gummer and I've already smoked the purple punch X Do si dos . The Amnesia auto came down last night and is the last of the old run . She was small ( generally) but nicely stacked estimate 15-20 g dry ....

New run i have ... Peyote Critical , critical and red diesel ( Queens Royal seeds and Barneys farm seeds ) . In buckets 400w sodium in my 4' x 4' ( 1.5m x 1.5m ) room. The ladies are doing well and the red diesel was crowned 2 days ago . They were put in for germination 14/4
. They were vegging under house lights with the usual couple to few hours piggybacking the flowering light and are now on 16-8 veg .
Lap it all up gigurls

Kree73 out:dance013:

Last edited:

Kree73

Sweet thanks. I ended up with 36g on the last bubble gummer and I've already smoked the purple punch X Do si dos . The Amnesia auto came down last night and is the last of the old run . She was small ( generally) but nicely stacked estimate 15-20 g dry ....

New run i have ... Peyote Critical , critical and red diesel ( Queens Royal seeds and Barneys farm seeds ) . In buckets 400w sodium in my 4' x 4' ( 1.5m x 1.5m ) room. The ladies are doing well and the red diesel was crowned 2 days ago . They were put in for germination 14/4
. They were vegging under house lights with the usual couple to few hours piggybacking the flowering light and are now on 16-8 veg .
Lap it all up gigurls

Kree73 out:dance013:

Kree73

19 g dried down to 14 g with most branchy-twig-stick-things removed. That's a half of an ounce . Or @ 2 g per day this bud is 1 weeks worth of supply . It did actually last around a week too funny enough .

So at 14 g per week I need around 5-6 ounce per rotation/harvest.

Kree73 out

19 g dried down to 14 g with most branchy-twig-stick-things removed. That's a half of an ounce . Or @ 2 g per day this bud is 1 weeks worth of supply . It did actually last around a week too funny enough .

So at 14 g per week I need around 5-6 ounce per rotation/harvest.

Kree73 out

I remember when I used to vape 1-2g a day, every day lol! Now I mostly vape oils.

Latest posts

Latest posts