What's new

Curling tips and mottled leaves...

angel4us

ICMag Donor
peace guys

peace guys

its ok guys !!! lets just give advice . and to you brits i am so sorrry but we got some oil on our side of the pond and i hope it doesnt get to yours!!!!! man bp made 6 billion in first 3 months of 2010 and dont have any premade boxes to contain oil.......man any rig should not be allowed to pump with out some kind of backup ....... sorry but i get 100 miles to the gallon on m y bicycle so its not that much my fault......:comfort:

do you see any gnat lookin creatures flying around?? you could have root aphids or fungus gnat infestation. these are the begininng symptoms of such an issue. presents as cal/mag deficiency later on, but intially, i have noticed some mottling on random leaf sets & then some burnt tips. are your mothers root bound? that can sometimes cause leaf tip 'burn'. keep us informed. gl

C

Casual

I'm waiting to see what's going to go on with them... I think I was the problem... My tap water was way worse than I thought... I flushed them the past 2 days and am now give them a 1/2 strength feeding of GH nutes... we'll see... :)

Caz

C

Casual

Oh... I saw one gnat, but not sure if it was from inside the room or not as I'd been working in there all day with the door open...
I think I'm going to try to pick out a couple of new moms and put them in a hydro/drip setup... just thinking about it...

Caz