What's new

Curling tips and mottled leaves...

C

Casual

Hi all... I was hoping to get some educated opinions on the health of my two mothers...
One is a White Widow, it has the very tips turning brown and curling up. The other is an Arjen's Haze #3... most of it's leaves look good, but some of them are mottled.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Caz

Attachments

• ww1_0506.jpg
    ww1_0506.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 7
  • ww2_0506.jpg
    ww2_0506.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
  • AH1_0506.jpg
    AH1_0506.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 8

iman00b

that guy must be an awesome grower. he knows you have a lockout and nutrient burn and what youre grow method is all by the pictures...i'd fill out the sticky in the infirmary and hope that someone like snype has time to look at it. unfortunately that is the only advice i can give you. i hope your mothers come back around.

C

Casual

Thanks for the replies... I feel like a dumbass for not posting any additional info.
The soil I'm using is FF Ocean Forest, Nutes for the White Widow with curling tips is Humboldt Oneness at 5ml/gallon.
Nutes for the Arjen's Haze #3 with the mottled leaves are GH FloraMicro @ 5ml/gallon

What would you recommend? I've been watering at the end of the day, right before lights out. They're on an 18/6 lighting schedule. They seem to get droopy about this time. The WW drinks quite a bit more than the AH3, but she's also about twice the size roughly. This is my first go at growing ANYTHING, so I don't have ANY basis to go off of. Any advice is MUCH appreciated!

Caz

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
We'll get you a solution but need a little more information.

1. What is your humidity and how much does it fluctuate?

2. How big are your plants, how big are the pots?

3. Is your tap water "hard" (leaves behind lime on faucets, etc).

C

Casual

I live in Arizona... very dry. Humidity in the tent bounces between 20-28% or so.
Water is hard, about 300ppm if memory serves. I'll get out my trimeter in a bit and actually check it.
The pots are 10" diameter.

If there's any other info, please let me know.
Thanks for the help!

Caz

Scrogerman

Veteran
Your gonna have problems with your plants taking in K-(potassium) if your humidity stays soo low, you need to raise that up asap man. could be your whole problem. i dont think its overwatering in the slightest bro. Have you been recommended to just be giving floramicro, thats incomplete on its own or inadequite anyway. Id look at that one again! Water Lights on in future not lights out, defo the wrong time of day to be giving water/nutes, change that straight away!

HeD333

flora nova bloom is basically the lucas formula in a bottle iirc. IF you want a 1 step nute, that's my suggestion. That to me is a BIG IF.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Crumbs man, judging by the very poor advise your dishing out ya wanna go smarten up yourself or people gonna be thinking you a fktard n dissmiss everything you say! get real, Overwatering symptoms yeah right, years of experience! N lose the insults ok fella!

Scrogerman

Veteran
Its people like you that brig fk all to IC but shitpoor bollocks advise, should be ashamed of yaself, go take ya face for a shit & get eduacted ya lack-wit! Whos doing the Bitching & trying ya fkin best to start arguements with ya bullshit insults. Grow up & learn to grow then you can dish out the advise. NOB NOOB

Scrogerman

Veteran
Yeah OK what ever you say! Simple things please simple minds lmao! Grow-up man, go grow some weed or somink then maybe you can post a couple of pics , show us all what you ccan do , instead of the childish insults, Idiom! My humble appoligies to the OP, sorry this guys an idiot that brings nothing whatsoever to the IC community, he aint got many friends on IC-if any at all & he's been a member since 2008 lol, says it all, i got nothing to prove, al least my albums full of grow pics & ive thrown a few grow reports up, you bring nothing but childish insults. What a great IC'er, what a nice guy! lol

Scrogerman

Veteran
Another IC Troll! Im off to bed ! BTW this is a BRITISH founded site, GN is a Brit, any more insults for us brits, im sure you'll be cruising for a ban, if you con tinue with the silly childish petrol tank insults, I bid you Good Night SIR!

Latest posts

Latest posts