What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cup entries??

Queso

any news on any of the cup entries??

i saw this on the cannabis cup website.

Temple Dragon Crew on Fri 17, Nov 2006 08:51
Coffee Shop Strains

1. Hindu Kush- Rookies
2. 2. Super Silver Haze- Mellow Yellow
3. Bubblegum x Northern Lights- Bluebird
4. Honey Bee- Amnesia
5. Superfly- Kushage
6. Stella Blue- Smoking Bull
7. White Dolphin- The Dolphin
8. Blueberry- The Noon
9. G13 x Haze- Barney's
10. Aryan Haze #2- 420 Café
11. Kristal Bomb- Sensemilla
12. Martian Mean Green- Grey Area
13. Gravity- Resin
14. Jack Flash- Sensi Museum
15. Northern Lights 5x Diesel- Rokerij
16. Genie of the Lamp- Homegrown Fantasy
17. Haze Mist- Flying Dutchman
18. Swhite- Bush Doctor
19. Arjan's Ultra #1- Greenhouse
20. John Sinclair- Damkring
21. Mako Haze- Tweede Kamer

is this correct information????? and also anyone have any seed company entries???

M

mosca negra

Queso-- Magus Genetics will be entering Motavation and Warlock! Power to the people.

Peace, Mosca Negra

Queso

from the htcc website

from the htcc website

celeb judges pick top strains....

Honorable Mention

G13 Haze, Barney's
Blueberry Haze, The Noon
Northern Lights #5 X Haze, Rokerij
John Sinclair, De Dampkring

Top Three Picks

Kristal Bomb, Sensimila
Mako Haze, Tweede Kamer
Arjans Ultra #1, Green House

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
yeah thats the list
the expo opened today and Mod was dishing out samples
breeder list isn't available yet (well I hav'nt seen it)

G

yeah im bummed i couldnt make it out there was very dissapointed oh well. hey OP there prob gonna be some cali cats coming into the shop for seeds they are from the med club i work with out here in cali. cool heads... well all in the dam at the cup enjoy.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi to all icers

i wasnt feeling the g13 haze or the john sinclair

they had ok buzz but not a pleasant taste

just my take

the northern light from rokerrij is pretty good

the martian mean green and the cholope from grey area are through the roof
a must if your in amstyerdam also the mexi melt from grey area and the whole water works menu from dampkring especialy the hawain haze but they are a hefty price (water works) but if u got the $ get some

also arjan haze was the lamest weed so far been to 10-15 coffeshops

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
ojd ....glad to hear your out enjoying it for us .... looks like a nice list too : )

Peace

Queso

thanks ojd, i loved the kushage waterworks last time i was in the dam!! some fine stuff

have u tried either thseed strain??

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
yay for ojd... finally someone posts some description and personal opinions.

what are the rest of ya waiting for? till you get home and have forgotten everything.

come on with the smoke reports, fuck the vacation, you are at work... for us icer's that didn't make it.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trichomefarmer said:
yay for ojd... finally someone posts some description and personal opinions.

what are the rest of ya waiting for? till you get home and have forgotten everything.

come on with the smoke reports, fuck the vacation, you are at work... for us icer's that didn't make it.

We're waiting.

p.s hey OJD if you get a chance try and sample the Burmese kush, i have some on the go and would love to hear your thoughts.
Peace

Last edited:

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
THseeds have the Burmese Kush and Gravity as there Sativa / Indica entry's
I tried the Gravity and to be honest Mods is the better Indica entry for me
not biased but I'm a big Indica smoker, I like being nailed to the furniture

OP

R

Ronley

Where MOD? He has been rather quiet!!! HEy MOD do please tell us how its all going and what people and judges think of your strains.

R

Ronley

You are right. That is bad forum ettiquitte, and I applogise. Not sure what I was thinking.
Will delete from the other threads. The main thing is that MOD be ok and for what ever reason he chose to delete his account and be quiet he does so because he feels he has to.
I do hope that when what ever it is boils over and he returns quickly.

Niemand

Ronley said:
You are right. That is bad forum ettiquitte, and I applogise. Not sure what I was thinking.
Will delete from the other threads. The main thing is that MOD be ok and for what ever reason he chose to delete his account and be quiet he does so because he feels he has to.
I do hope that when what ever it is boils over and he returns quickly.
No Doubt! When I saw him (Day b4 the cup) he was jazzed about entering and nothing seemed out of the ordinary!
I have to also send him my best thoughts, karma and prayers and like Ronley says, Hope for the best!

BTW, gotta agree with OP about MODs indica standing heads above but gotta disagree with the comments that the G13Haze was tasteless....

I found it a tasty morsel but then again I got my bud from Derries walking around weed so maybe it was different?

Anyone else disappointed with the "taste" of G13 Haze?

And what did anyone think of Arjans Ultra Haze? Taste, High, Tricomes etc..

Thanks

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i smoked arjans haze,and i was really dissapointed (looks, smoke , high). I also smoked the Mako Haze and i liked that weed a lot better.