What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CROSSWORD PUZZLE #3: Are We Having Fun Yet?

Absinthia

1. This is not a guessing game....so sending multiple pm's trying to get them all right
is not permitted. YOU ARE ALLOWED 1 ENTRY , so best make sure you are
satisified with ALL your words. Make sure they fit. Have seen entries in the past
2 puzzles where the letters didn't cross correctly, and would be a shame for your
ONE ENTRY to get disqualified because of that

will they be allow to re apply ? or pm you the right answer if they figure out their mistake ?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
absinthia: permitting someone to reapply would be the same as accepting more than one entry, and I've stated in the rules that a person can only send one entry, so I can't change the rules now and it remain fair. However, if no one submits a correct answer sheet via Pm to me by NEXT SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2nd, then I'll consider alternatives in selecting the winners, but that would be a winner and 4 runner up's...total of 5 prizes, and so far, only 3 members have submitted their answers.
So.............................................................

Come on Ya'll.......you are NOT too late to enter this contest!!!!!

Thanks,
:wave:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Until there are a total of 5 correct submittals I can't acknowledge if there are winners yet.
When I have all five winners an announcement will be made. So just gonna have to
wait and see. :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

:dance:
dg

G

maybe not PDNY

maybe not PDNY

damn i need a bong...

Thanks again DG, for the oportunity :D

Also,

BIG-UP to anyone who tryed to complete it and submitted to DG. This was not a walk in the park. Some of the answers required me to research for what seemed like hours.. :yoinks:

well, have fun everyone and GOOD LUCK :-D

peace and be well,

"thinking-cap"

*bong* ahhhhhhhhhh (as i sit back, relax, and chief my sherlock bubbler, i drown in anticipation..)

G

yeah it was unreal...it was like a research project...i've never learned so many pot terms ever lol...there was also like 4 or 5 answers that just did not want to be found and i had to check it like 4 times to find all my typos..good job though cap'n hopefully we took it down :joint:

G

Hey DG, just to give us a heads up... has anyone even got it correct yet??

Thanks

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey estayapi...well, DJ isn't here in this thread, but DG says no can do....gotta wait.
When there's 5 winners I'll announce it. Oh come on...don't you love a little suspense? LOL :D

Thanks,
dg

G

*whoop*

*whoop*

:drum: :drum: :drum:

COME ON PEOPLE! :asskick: AT LEAST TRY! lol

What's the matter :confused: chicken? :yaright:

if captainjack can focus for long enough to complete this, any of you can :biglaugh:

take good care everyone and hope to see some more great contests in the future!

:hijacked:
cj

G

Sorry, I'm too busy with my business this week to spend that much time on a puzzle. It'd be cheaper for me to buy the seeds! I'll keep the puzzle around for later to have fun with, though (when I have the time).

Good job DG! A real challenge! Hopefully next time you do one of these I'll be able to take the time to give it the attention it needs.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Anybody else up for the challenge? Come on...isn't that hard! Smoke a good sativa
and complete this one in no time. :D

Come on, give it a try...you know you want to! :D

Btw, this contest is open to everyone except Admin.

:wave:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
^^^^ Heheheh....is all in your mind :D

You all should really take a stab at this one, cause on Sunday, if there's not 5 winners,
I will go by all the entries to date and assign winners based on most correct answers.

:dance:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Oh wow......today is Sunday! :yoinks: Dang, forgot all about it. :bat:
Back later tonight with the 5 winners......got a few more to check
over.

:friends:
dg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Okay everyone....here's what I did, I went thru all entries, chronologically as received, and those with the least amount of errors...in order of entry date/time, is how i compiled the list of winners.

This was really a tough one, I do admit that...but was meant to make you use some brain cells! :bat:

So who won......here's all winners listed below. Please pm me shipping info and your prize will go right out to you.

Prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :canabis:

1st Prize = 1 pack Legends Seeds JOHNNY BLAZE :canabis: - PHATDADDYNUGZYO......take a bow!

2nd Prize = 1 pack Wallyduck's C99 x Bubba Kush :yoinks: - FLYING.....zooms on in for 2nd place!

3rd Prize = 1 pack Legends Seeds LUI (Legends Ultimate Indica) :woohoo: - JULIAN.....picks up 3rd!

4th Prize = Female Seeds C99 x Neville's Haze (5 pack) from Ferry's vault! :jump: - BROWNPANTS.....yeah!!!!

5th Prize = Female Seeds Zamal x Neville's Haze (5 pack) from Ferry's vault! :headbange - ABSINTHIA....way to go girl!

Thanks to each of you....there were just 2 entrants who didn't miss any answers....the 1st to do that was phatdaddynugzyo...then the next most correct was from our 2nd place winner. The rest of the winners all had an error...so just went by chronologically entered date/time to determine those winners.

Hope you all enjoyed it....will do another one, but guess I shouldn't make it so difficult? :confused:

Thanks!
:friends:
dg