What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CROSSWORD PUZZLE #3: Are We Having Fun Yet?

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Okay all you crossword puzzle aficionados, get your thinking caps on! :chin:
Here's puzzle #3 for your enjoyment! :jump:

Since starting these puzzles, have found a few things that will make things a whole
lot easier for me, and more fair.....so below are a couple new contest rules:

1. This is not a guessing game....so sending multiple pm's trying to get them all right
is not permitted. YOU ARE ALLOWED 1 ENTRY , so best make sure you are
satisified with ALL your words. Make sure they fit. Have seen entries in the past
2 puzzles where the letters didn't cross correctly, and would be a shame for your
ONE ENTRY to get disqualified because of that. I mean, just look at the prizes...don't
goof up your only chance to get a pack of these AWESOME prizes!

2. When submitting your list, please make sure to list them by number, in sequential
order, by the 2 categories of Across and Down.

Prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :canabis:
What's up for grabs?????
Are we having fun yet??????

1st Prize = 1 pack Legends Seeds JOHNNY BLAZE :canabis:

2nd Prize = 1 pack Wallyduck's C99 x Bubba Kush :yoinks:

3rd Prize = 1 pack Legends Seeds LUI (Legends Ultimate Indica) :woohoo:

4th Prize = Female Seeds C99 x Neville's Haze (5 pack) from Ferry's vault! :jump:

5th Prize = Female Seeds Zamal x Neville's Haze (5 pack) from Ferry's vault! :headbange

Have fun and please, please....do NOT send multiple PM's....on this contest you are allowed just ONE ENTRY!

Thanks!
:wave:
dg

CROSSWORD PUZZLE #3 BELOW:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
CROSSWORD PUZZLE #3

CROSSWORD PUZZLE #3

<P ALIGN=center><IFRAME SRC="3rdpuzzle.html" WIDTH=850 HEIGHT=3600></IFRAME></P>

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
LOL...think the first 2 puzzles were a bit too easy, so I did my best to
move things on up a few knotches. :D
:dance:
dg

G

more than 3 hours to finish it :wallbash:

my brain have been liquified, in spite of i'm in stuff shortage...

winning or not, i've got now a fantastic lexicon, just for that, big up to DG!

A+ :wave:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Dutchgrown said:
LOL...think the first 2 puzzles were a bit too easy, so I did my best to
move things on up a few knotches. :D
:dance:
dg

.......a few notches!...........thats off the bloody richter scale D.G.

G

ok ok, a few quick q's... i the first 10 down and across, so far..

ok ok, a few quick q's... i the first 10 down and across, so far..

Has anybody submitted a winning entry as of yet Dutchgrown? If so, how many? OR how many more folks can still place?

DO SPACES BETWEEN MULTPLE WORDS COUNT AS A BOX?

lol some of them are so simple you look over them quite easily then find yourself going "Do'OH!" when you realize what it was.. GREAT QUESTIONS DUTCHGROWN :-D Gives everyone a shot

thanks in advance and thanks to the staff here, LEGENDS seeds, Wallyduck :D , and ferry

peace
cj :sasmokin:

Last edited:

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
I've never underestimated you Dutch

I've never underestimated you Dutch

But this....... This is WORK, how do you do it?
Damn this is fantastic, and you had 2 before this?

CopyWrite them! High Times will steal em.

Sin :yoinks: :woohoo:

G

CaptainJack said:
thanks in advance and thanks to the staff here, LEGENDS seeds, Wallyduck :D , and ferry

ps- who's ferry? does he frequent this site? i know a ferry on another site ;) a real spacecake ;)

peace
cj :sasmokin:

Ferry is the Female Seeds company breeder dude dude
:wave:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Okay folks...so far there's been 3 entries. Sadly it seems there's been none of
these three have ALL answers correctly. One of these entries 'might' have just
made a small typo in transferring their answers into pm, can't be sure, but as it is
entered to me...it's not correct. :badday: Another entry was almost all correct, but no cigar. :badday:
And the third entry also has a minor mistake. :badday:

This puzzle isn't really all that tough is it? :chin: :D

Get your thinking caps on....there's some nice seeds to be had for your efforts,
if you are correct.

p.s. CJ - I've double checked this puzzle, there are no errors. :confused: If there's
something you want to specifically point out, send me a pm and I'll check again.

Thanks!
dg

Brownpants

Is there going to be a time limit on this contest? a Week? a month? a year?

This contest might be intimidating to some....I know it made me go have a puff or two or three. :joint:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Wow, The first puzzle I entered but by the time I saw it it was already over. Then the second one, same deal, so when I saw this one, and I realised I'd have to go searching for the answers all over the place I just figured it would be all over by the time I was nearly done and didn't bother. I guess I wasn't the only one then either.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
It's over when I have winning entries. So far there are no 100% correct entries...although
one person does have them all correct, except one word, which has a one
letter typo (technically wrong)...but is it a typo or is it an incorrect answer, or does
the typo make it incorrect? :confused:

:chin:
dg

G

well if not first prize they deserve something, this thing is a real bitch i just started it...i gotta go water the plants though so hoepfully it will continue to stump...i like it though, those other ones were over b4 i found out about them :biglaugh: u guys rule dg...

phat