What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Playing with some (long flowering sensi star X ace panama)... looking for strong lemons.

G

guest8905

chem ibl x Imperial Og/ Imperial Og

Imperial Og x Ssh

dieselberry/ witches weed x fuzzy mist/sssdh

getting tested this year

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Swazi red x Lebanon

picture.php

picture.php

idiit

Veteran
working gear outdoors makes a lot of different hybrids possible if you have access to a small indoor area for colloidal silver reversing some clones.

my flagship landrace/or ibl strains are manga rosa, golden tiger and herijuana (ibl).

my danks are jilly bean, the white/98 aww, jtr/ogk.

my special projects are mazar i sharif/smcg, mis/xtrema, a meao thai looking gt pheno.

i've got access to two heri clones (1,2) that will be used for pure heri, gt/heri, mis/smcg-heri, mis/xtrema-heri and a couple of upbeat mr/x-heri cs crosses.

the meao thai pheno clone will be reversed and crossed into outdoor mr/x crosses as well as jb and backcrossed into regular gt malawi dom phenos. i'll also self the mt pheno for future genetic work if i like the mt performance.

next year i hope to work manga rosa hybrids but my friend doesn't have room for more than a few of my clones. he gets paid in bud.

i did this last year and it is easy. just cs reverse "tagged clones" indoors and cross them carefully into the best selected outdoor females. do a branch, few buds and tie a little price tag with string written in indelible ink onto the branch.

outdoors its different seed, different hole. you can run many different strains no problem as long as they are grow-able in your particular environment. you just have to transplant early finishers later and late finishers can be transplanted earlier ( early may-late may).

once the seeds are made i let 'em sit a few weeks and then put them in individual gram packets, label 'em inside (little price tag) and out (indelible ink on the outside of the plastic packet) and put them in a seal a meal vacuumed sealed doubled bagged with color indicating desiccant (inside the clear vacu sealed bags). these then get stored in a very cool dry secure place.

once the hybrids and pure strains are put up i'm good to go. i can make more from the original parents cs sisters or go to the remaining f1 seeds i haven't used yet.

L

lordofthenugz

Colombian Sativa X Shiva Skunk. Then will BX selected plants to the Colombian Sativa until it is like a new Sativa dominant strain patterned after the breeding of Cinderella 99.
The results if they are still the type of high and what I am looking for, will be called Wisdomatic. This will be ongoing until I get the flavor and high of the CS to remain as close as possible and to thicken and speed up.

I will be crossing the following this year:

(GFxBB) x C99 BX1
Dolce Sativa x Shiva Skunk
Mental Floss x Colombian Sativa
ECSD IBL x (GF x BB)
ECSD IBL x Colombian Sativa
ECSD IBL x Blue Hawaiian Sativa(JOI)
Blue Hawaiian Sativa (JOI) x ECSD IBL

And maybe some more depending on space. I really want to cross some ECSD IBL with some Pineapple Crack, I just can't find any of the pineapple crack like the stuff I came across last year. CRAZYYYYYY smoke. Tasted like C99 pineapple with a Christmas wreath stuck up its ass crossed with stale beef jerky. High was great hybrid silly high but it lasted for almost 5 hrs.

Gonna be a fun year.

Crossing this NLxC99xZomberry male that smells strongly of coffee to the peyote purple girls I have in flower now. Hoping to find an improved yield while keeping the best traits of PP in one of their offspring I can keep as a mom.

L

lordofthenugz

Crossing this NLxC99xZomberry male that smells strongly of coffee to the peyote purple girls I have in flower now. Hoping to find an improved yield while keeping the best traits of PP in one of their offspring I can keep as a mom.
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=37876&pictureid=896429&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

Sweet. Peyote Purple is by far the most triched out purple I've ever seen. Insane bag appeal. The NL should definitely thicken that up. Hopefully you can get a Purple Pineapple pheno from the C99 genes. Fun fun cross. Good luck.

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Home made girl, afgan x ssh. She is 8 weeks in and 3 more to go.

She has to get crossed with malawi stalions. Hopefuly the result will be splendid. Somehow I believe it ll be.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

Great work everybody:woohoo:

Coming soon :

- Sour Diesel IBL "Riri" x Coastal Collision #1

:biggrin:

Last edited:
G

guest3871

Do you mind me asking how soon is soon, sunka?

Do you mean for a SF?

Thanks. :)

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Doc!!

Check the edit up

And if i have a good bunch of them, i' ll through some to the server fund:)

Best vibes!!

Last edited:
just got done makin some

pck female(black pheno) x sams ohaze x sk#1 male
gdp (clone)x sams ohaze x sk#1 male
sams ohaze x sk#1 f2s

also just ordered cannaventures purple berry mom x strawberry diesel. which i plan to make f2s and hit gdp and several phenos of pck, and also a cross i did awhile back which is a (blueberry bagseed definite s1 x (dc x c99)) x gdp. and will hit anything else i happen to be runnings aswell. those should keep me busy for a bit while searching through the ones mentioned above a some other freebies

bodymind

Veteran
This is such a fun thread, and looking through it I'm just amazed at how much fun people are having making crosses and doing hobby breeding... And yet it somehow feels like serious and important work as well. I'll chime in with some of the projects I have going on:

guatemalan x my inbred line of flo back crossed to flo
f-13 x my flo
guatemalanx big sur holy weed
panther ridge sativa x big sur holy
guatemalan x flo f1
ace panama x flo
oaxacan 79 x oaxacan f2's

there are also a lot of dj short flo x my inbred dp flo f1's out there in the garden...

Wait let me get out my Gear...Ok I'm ready. Understand, I have not even had the time to do any of these. Here we go my brethren......

Original "Bros grim" real deal Pineapple from way back C99 x master kush.
Purple wreck X arjans SSH
Purple wreck X chem double d X SSH
Apollo 11 X C99 X SSH
Purple wreck X chem X affie
Cali-o X NYCD
C99 X master Kush
Pw X Chem X shaman
SSH x master Kush
Sour D X master Kush
Calio X A11
A11 X NYCD
A11 X C99
NYCD X A11 X PW X Blackberry

These are of course strains from a while ago. But i still got em ...LOL Have not done much lately but that's gonna change now that I'm back to seeds only...! F**K dispensay clones...I'm back...!!!NO MORE PM OR MITES FOR THIS KID.....!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Really..?

Really..?

This is such a fun thread, and looking through it I'm just amazed at how much fun people are having making crosses and doing hobby breeding... And yet it somehow feels like serious and important work as well. I'll chime in with some of the projects I have going on:

guatemalan x my inbred line of flo back crossed to flo
f-13 x my flo
guatemalanx big sur holy weed
panther ridge sativa x big sur holy
guatemalan x flo f1
ace panama x flo
oaxacan 79 x oaxacan f2's

there are also a lot of dj short flo x my inbred dp flo f1's out there in the garden...
You see i'm really old and I remember real
oaxacan If you got oaxacan I'd pay just to talk to you LOL...hahaha

Most people think of mex as swag...the old people know a little secret...

Last edited:
wouldnt mind tryin a few of those crosses peacemonger.

thats because most think of that molded brick diesel tank weed as mex. not the 15 foot monster sat that some old guy has nurtured for 6 months or more.

Ya , The C99 was real

Ya , The C99 was real

wouldnt mind tryin a few of those crosses peacemonger.

thats because most think of that molded brick diesel tank weed as mex. not the 15 foot monster sat that some old guy has nurtured for 6 months or more.

Ya , I got the C99 when Bros grim came out. I held it for about twenty years re- cloned the mother as slowly as I could to protect the strain. Replanted the original many times only re-cloneing it about six times. I had the real "Bros grim" Pinnapple pheno..I friggin wept when I had to let it go. It was starting to lose it's vigor. It was sweet pinnapple phycotropic real substitute for depression meds.But on the bright side I have some crosses...but we know it will never ever be again...;o(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts