What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Some nice jems to be found in there for sure.. Like playin the lottery but way better chance of finding something killer... I'm lookin through some ECSD/Nev's Hz right now.. I'll be making some crosses to..

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice crosses fellows, we should get some fun beans to play with soon on the bay:biggrin:

picture.php

Fresh Chemdog "D" (or "Sister" more) cross with my ECSD x PCK #8 dude:biggrin:

Vibes!!

maxibiogreen

Veteran
good looking seeds

good looking seeds

Hey sunka that chemdog X (ecsd x PCK) should be a nice cross. Let me know how it turn out poulet.

I should soon give an other go to my Nl5"Haze x Mango. Nice strain.

dutchy

just for me and my bros since i decided to not keep on mothering clones..because Variety is the spice of life...i feelt like i need fresh seeds and hybrids from someone i trust and thats usually me^^
..theese seeds here are in work at the moment....

("Kc.mango(M) x (Jack47/ak Pheno(F)")/(f1.M) x(F) Lemon Larry OG Kush ibl

"edit" ll.og.ibl - smells pretty much like the gps1 pheno i got out of my my cross before..maybee a bit more skunky gasy fuel...i think its an kinda sour diesel smell but i cant say for sure..lemon sprite skunk fuel gas + minimal basilikum kinda spice...

("Kc.mango(M) x (Jack47/ak Pheno(F)")/(f1.M) x(F) Cinderella 99 hybrid

"edit"c99-Pineapple Pheno..smells like pineapple winegum...soo happy, i have hi hopes for this pineapple mango combination..if its good the next steep is an cross to swiss strawberry ohyee baby^^

("Kc.mango(M) x (Jack47/ak Pheno(F)")/(f1.M) x(F) Bubblegummer

"edit" Bubblegummer- Raw Skunk Pheno..smells like not sweet,resinous skunk.)

("Kc.mango(M) x (Jack47/ak Pheno(F)")/(f1.M) x(F) Bubba Kush ghs

"edit" Typical GHS Bubba..smells like not sweet rotting tropical mango fruit compost soil + rusty iron + hot rc battery transformator +lil musky kushinees.....first i hated it but now iam really getting in love with its absurd smells^^

("Kc.mango(M) x (Jack47/ak Pheno(F)")/(f1.M) x(F) Amnesia Lemon

and theese here are crosses ihave done in the past...

("Amnesia Lemon(F)) x (Green Poisen(F)")/(F1.fem)

Amnesia Lemon(F)/ Amnesia bubbleyummy sour sandelwood afgahn little earth incense lemon zest catpiss haze Pheno x Green Poisen(F/Reversed) Sweet Floral lemon zest cream Pheno
...not tested jet

("Green Poisen(F)) x (Green Poisen(F/Reversed)")/(S1.fem)

Green Poisen/Sweet Floral lemon zest cream Pheno s1.fem
...smell like gasy lemons like sprite and floral skunky, sweet zesty with a pinkish like sometimes kinda sweet raspberry sweetnes in the lemon sprite zest smell
highgrade crystals....hybryd buzz aktiv clear relaxed

("Kc.Mango(M) x (Jack47/ak Pheno(F)")/(F1)

Kc.Mango/Heaviest mango smelling pheno Male x Jack47/Ak Pheno Peach chronik smell and taste
...smell of the f1 offsprings is sweet earthy minty mango skunky hashy floral long tasting
highgrade buds..warm body feeling muscle tension buzz

("Skunk Haze(M) x (Jack47/ak Pheno(F)")/(F1)

sams skunk haze male /Stretch Pheno x Jack47/Ak Pheno Peach chronik smell and taste
...most phenos smell like middle sweet tropical guava fruit you can smell the skunk haze pine piss in it but just like an nounce of spice in the backround of sweet fruity guava weed
some phenos have the haze taste combined with tropical guava mango cream fruit like fruity silver haze
heavy yielder......hybryd buzz aktiv but stoned and at the same time higher than u think

("Skunk Haze(M) x (Wild Rose(F)")/(F1)

sams skunk haze /Stretch Pheno x Wild Rose/Ultra resin super sweet sharp ingver ginger spice stank up the hole building with a pre twisted tobacco mixed stick in ur pocket shit indica Pheno
...smell like vitamines sweet karot multivitamin buttery orange tart sharp sweet/spicy ginger sweet chronik rosted coffe dank weeeed
highgrade yielder.....jingjang style buzz no paranoia but racy and stony at the same time keeps high like fresh air wives

Nonphixion

I want to cross a heavily purple meadium-heavy yielding Pakistani Chitral Kush with something that's face-meltingly potent and finishes relatively early. I was thinking Jack Frost indica pheno (which also exhibits some purpling regardless of temps). Perhaps some Sour Diesel from Greenhouse Seeds, Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds, or Durban Poison.

WelderDan

Veteran
C99 x LUI/Blue Moonshine in the works
C99 x Killer Queen up next
G13/Butterscotch Hawaiian x LUI/Blue Moonshine

kinger

Veteran
kushplant pollen hit up a lower branch of white s1,whitefire and gorilla grape.

Kushplant (whitefire x bubba bx) from aligee

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Dieselrella #1 pheno(heavy yield with late smell onset) X Princess13 male (short stocky heavy resin)
Dieselrella #2 pheno(med yield rank lemon chicken smell) X Princess13
Laughing Tiger #1 pheno(heavy resin and smell) X Princess13
Laughing Tiger #2 pheno(extreme resin good yield,smell) X Princess13
Merlins Magic #1 (C99 pheno) X Princess13
Merlins Magic #2 (Acapulco Gold pheno) X Princess13
Princess13 (heavy yield, resin, smell) X Princess13
The same Princess13 male had his way with the above list of DGS girls :D
Looking forward to treasure hunting through all of these newly made beans :woohoo:

WaterDude

Near future cross

Near future cross

RM BurmaBerry X Willie Nelson

I really like Willie for a day time smoke and love the flavor and a little more potency of the BurmaBerry of course both RMs.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Future crosses to be made with my Deep Chunk male and my Camelot Kush X StrawberryDiesel99(Ganesh) male will include:-
Magenta99
Laughing Princess = (Laughing Tiger#2 X Princess13)
BrainFreeze
Mongrel Bred = (Local Aust. Sativa X Princess13)

homebrew420

Banana Smack x XXX OG male x
Banana Smack(Banana = E-32 Trainwreck seed sister) x Oriental Express( E-32 x Thai male)
XXX OG

This will give us a XXX OG Bx2. Looking forward to testing that.
Also the BS is huge cheesy fruity smell of fairly potent smoke.

In the making, currently being dusted by our big Tahoe OG stud;
P98 Bubba
Chem '91
OG Kush, DNA
Maui Wowie
Blue Dream
The TRUTH, amazing Caribbean selection, dank funk of elite status to be sure
Flo
White Widow
Lost Dawg, Chemmed out burnt rubber stench, high is so strong
Somango, nearly 2lb/1000w

Good times