What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just made these a month ago... (Chemd x williams wonder) x HappyChem
planning on popping more and keep hitting it with my happychem male.
picture.php

nothing like the smell of seeds you just made!

kinger

Veteran
Got my sts makeings today SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What should I reverse? pre 98 Bubba,green crack,Purple kush??????

P

puma

hey KINGER:wave:
REVERSE the GREEN CRACK and hit the PURPLE URKLE==PURPLE CRACK FEM'S.......and then hit the BUBBA===BUBBA CRACK FEM'S....
go-to-it:bump:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
the thread I signed up for

I have some plans, but the biggest one is Smoothie Haze

Watermellon Haze x Dynamite(Grapefruit) X Pineapple x Sweet Tangerine

and just for kicks take that and cross it with Super Lemon Haze

:jump:

bunkerman

my last cross is thedoors mr.nice x sincitykush...now is in grow...last year i have do many cross with a cheech wizard male,but i find a lot of herma... :(

kinger

Veteran
Found a nice male today kushplant from aligee(wifi x bubba bx) What to cross him with? NOw that is the problem :) :)

Criard

I have a male Blue Hash (Blueberry x Cali Hash Plant) that I am currently collecting pollen from.

I have several strains that I look forward to crossing it with. Pineapple Express, Super Skunk, Master Kush, Skywalker OG, Double White Berry, Rocklock, Mataro Blue.

I'm just trying desperately to find any info I can on the breeding subject. i.e., methods of collecting pollen, how to store pollen, methods for pollinating without mass-seeding.
If anyone could point me toward a few threads on the topic I would be very grateful!

bunkerman

...this year i hope to do a good f2 of medicine buddha and some hybrids with bodhi sunshine daydream and gage green leia og with the medicinebuddha male :)

supherbb

I popped 3 romulan seeds, hoping for a male to hit a Pre98 Bubba S1 as well as some others. I'm interested in working with the Bubba/Romulan cross and I figure everything else would probably make good donations as freebies or something.

ive been doing a lot of work with a herijuana og male and theyre gonna be some sick ass seeds.

i hit to mad females, all elite hard to find super dank strains

white fire (special pheno)
the white
sour dubs
sour d
sour alien
the white x chem d
alien kush
strawberry alien
agent orange
jillybean
headband
purple haze
purple sensi star
purple widow
stardawg
super lemon larry og haze
plum princess (purple urkle x chems sister)
strawberry diesel x jacks cleaner
purple urkle x master kush

and a few others. theyre fininshing up right now and should be about another 4 weeks. herijuana og is prolly my favorite strain so i feel extremely lucky to find a nice male to cross to all my other favorites and also flavor it up a little cuz it kinda lacks in that dept but def doesnt lack in the stone dept.

next i will be finding a nice white bx male and white og male to hit more of my ladies with.

i would like to put some up on the bay. and put some on the server fund, anyone know how to do that? i click the list an item link but it doesnt go anywhere. and im gonna have thousands of dank ass impossible to get seeds that i want everyone to grow out and get some magic.

Latest posts

Latest posts