What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

garruman

Lemon Larry OG Kush x Mongolia
_MG_2403.jpg

phog

Veteran
Holy shit dude!! That's the biggest fan I have ever seen!!! Are you in a greenhouse?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so lastyear I made these 2 great cross from 3 dank bagseeds. 2 of the parents were sativa the other one was indica.
and the crosses they made is duper dooper dank. this first cross grows buds kinda like both sat/indy mixed. the buds smell is like dirty farm animals and a basket of limes. :D
the tast is better, more like an extra sharp cheese. when U exhale u get this super relaxed feeling first in ur brain then ur eyes then it works its way down whole body. It also makes me laugh too.
picture.php
picture.php

and the 2ed pheno cross that got made was from the other sativa mother and she was super hyper sativa. she grows nice n cristaly flowers that give off a high that makes u hyper. this one is great for outdoor fun any time of year. also it has a nice winter fresh tast and smell.
picture.php
picture.php

And that is my 2 crossed of the year. :D CB.

homebrew420

Man these all sound so good. SO I have been working with Outlaws Magic Merlin, and have made F2s, Bx1, and now the first IX1. ALso have made some hybrids like Accidental Magic, entered in the Colorado Cannabis Cup, Socal Magic, and have now just dusted some Grape Ape with the Merlin Bx1 pollen. Cant wait!
I will be making a ton of crosses with XXX OG, to every male I come across. Many PCK crosses to come, lots of work ahead of me.

Peace

thecliogeek

my crosses - Past and future....

my crosses - Past and future....

I guess I will add my two cent into this idea...

I just fininshed: (Blue Cheese male that smells like funky blueberries - the mom was simply awe inspiring)
  • California Orange X Blue Cheese (these seeds will be in my next grow)
  • Tooty Fruity X Blue Cheese
  • Blackberry X Blue Cheese
  • G13/Haze X Blue Cheese
  • DJShort's True Blueberry X Blue Cheese (also in my next grow)
Next Batch:

I have a batch of DJ Short's BB running now that will be breed with:

• Blueberry X Blue Cheese
  • Blue Cheese X Blueberry
  • DJS's True Blueberry X Blueberry
  • My (Cali-O X Bluecheese) X Blueberry
  • Blueberry X (My Cali-O X Bluecheese)
  • Blackberry X Blueberry
As you probably can tell, I love the DJS's blueberry! I ran Dutch Passion's BB but couldn't find a pheno that even resembles the DJS of the past. And have not been able to find DJS's BB until recently at the Attitude and wasn't real impressed with the the DJS's True Blueberry on taste. I love the experience, but taste is lacking.

On the road to "My Holy Grail".....

I will be crossing this year : Exodus Local cutting only female with some pollen from a Bubba Kush GHS male. I throw a lot of both out wish i could get the growth rate and abilty to overcome things, along with its dense nugs. The bubba's also use the nutrients to their advantage much more productively than the cheese. The cheese is a real fickle plant, well the real ex clone from back in the day is anyway. It's an unforgiving sativa looking sensitive plant and a below average yeilder in commercial stuations. You can get get good results when its below 20 of them but when youre talking big scale they little mofo's. But and there is a huge but...... That sticky dank especially organically grown, has that smell that no other cannbis can scratch up to. It's the only weed that really will smell anything it touches sealed or not. You know wen some has cheddar as u smell it before they pull it out, you know the cheese I'm talking about UK folk. I also truly believe the name comes from the startinmg to 5th week smell that is real cheeto's cheese smell. Once it ripens it gets that hash stinky intese floral pungency... So I want bubba productivity with cheddar whiffs. Should be easy right? My hawaiian-cheese wasnt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftcH...xt=C3f73ee3UDOEgsToPDskJAFAsNzng89bDZCBuI4Ngg

sprinkl

Veteran
Kandy Kush (OGKush*Trainwreck)*Skunk1
Sleestack (Shrom*Martian Mean Green(G13Haze*Sharksbreath(Great White Shark*Jamaican Lambsbread)))*Skunk1
I want to inbreed these 2 lines selecting for taste, smell, up high and yield. If possible getting rid of as much of the skunk taste as possible, had my share of that :)

I also have some fem seeds of SLH, Grapefruit and 1 :( reg seed of Casey Jones that I'd like to cross to one of the above.

Blueberry Sativa*Lavender
This one I'd like to inbreed for BB characteristics.

I am also looking to get TFD's Thai-Tanic(Thai*Sk1) and Haze Mist(Haze*South Indian) to do some inbreeding and outcrossing with.
Where to start is the question!

D

dorkvan420

I really cant breed but I can sure chuck pollen, normally on accident, and sometimes to serve a purpose, but nonetheless I enjoy making crosses for family/friends and I , so I hope posting is ok.........
I acquired some great seedstock from Pollen Chuckers - Sugar Ape, and got both the Grape Ape pheno and the Agent Orange pheno, lost cuts and the pollen saturated branch of the Grape side(rookie move sorry folks) but managed to keep an AO pheno and a like vigorous male that pollinated for me.
So long story short........working on.......
Sugar Ape X Bubba Kush X Sour Purple Diesel
Sugar Ape X Blue Dream
Sugar Ape X DeadBlue (Blue Dream X Deadhead OG)
Sugar Ape X Grape Ape
Sugar Ape X PurkleDawg (Purple Urkle x ChemDawg)
Sugar Ape X Purple Diesel
Sugar Ape X 91 Dead ...........
NOW , none of these used to make what I made I can not take credit for, EXCEPT, the DeadBlue and 91 Dead , which I chucked and selected for my own,but those used to make those, you get the picture....i just like male and female cannabis plants so everyone including me can enjoy as well, the more seed the more weed!!!!!!
I hope someday I can offer up, what I enjoy doing, and until then i will gather my pics and info and start a journal of journeys!!!!!
More seed more weed!!!!

kinger

Veteran
I should be geting some sts spray soon.YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some plans for my pre98 bubba,green crack,and white s1.

P

puma

hey DORK:wave:
AHHHH atleast there are a few ppl useing MY SUGAR APES in some HYBRIDS, i did not make the ORIGINALS but i did make the ones you used in your CHUCKing.....

KINGER
power to you my brother!!!!!!!!!!
peace:bump:

kinger

Veteran
Thanks bro !!!!! :dance013:

I can also have some males in some seeds that are vegging. (kushplant,chem91 x DC,cheese and blue cheese,angeldust,godbud x dreamweaver)

mr.brunch

Veteran
first i crossed a super silver haze with white rhino in an attempt to tame her, which i called Barrys Haze {a tribute to the guy who taught and inspired me to grow my own, sadly passed on due to epilepsy, R.I.P}
i only got a few seeds, but kept her in clone form and eventually crossed her with a beautiful lemony jack the ripper male[subcool].
i have only grown one out so far and the hazy lemony taste comes right through. i have put 8 more in soil this week for my next run, and all 8 are up!
Barrys Haze 2 goin strong!
still got about 200 seeds left too.
i also crossed the JTR male to a hawaiian snow, yet to test.:blowbubbles: