What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Bongstar420

I cant find my previous posts, but here is continuation of 'ACDC', derived knockoff high CBD Cannatonic line. Its basically a convoluted backcross. The 'ACDC' is the 10week cline that flops over midflower and grows a little upsidedown 12-22%CBD 1-2% THC depending on grow.

The father is 'Gorillia Glue'x('ACDC'x'Grape Stomper OG BX')

The mother is presumably the same 'ACDC' from a different propagator.

'ACDC'x (('Gorilla Glue' x ('ACDC' x 'Grape Stomper OG BX'))

The 'ACDC' aroma profile is dominate while its floppy growth habit is recessive. The plant I have pictured smells like the official 'Cannatonic' and 'ACDC' I was selling to dispensaries a few years ago.

I used GG for its yield/growth parameters and recessive aroma. The original cross with the 'Grape Stomper OG BX' was just what I had available. The Grape cross is basically Cannatonic on a Grape Stomper plant which is low yielding, super branchy, and super clonable (I think it has to do with boosted endogenous auxin metabolism).

Im pleased with results on this because I basically got a CBD heavy cannatonic that grows like Original Glue and harvests in 7-8 weeks instead of 10-11. Yield isnt as good as the glue, but for a 2/3 CBD line, its better than others I have grown.

This line has great growth habits as it will give you a full microbush with no pruning. The specimen displayed was not pruned but was defoliated.

There os a picture of my tabletop CBD test. Red for THC purple for CBD. As you can see, its a purplish red which means something like 50:50 CBD:THC

This flower is good smoke, but my intention is to use it as raw flower for CBDA and THCA because they are more anti-inflamitory and CBD keeps me awake at night. I work 12hr shifts 7 days a week with a genetic joint disorder and I have to be available to do more of the hard work because half the workforc are women and they cannot lift up to 40000 lbs a day 20-50lbs at a time. The CBDA has the benefit of mild serotogenic activity as it binds to 5HT receptors where CBD and THC do not.

FYI, anyone with nausea problems, CBDA is your answer, CBD is not good for nausea and THC is OK. Best results are with THC and CBDA. I chew a couple dautura seeds if its really bad which has happened to me though I think someone was drugging me at the time ( it was a weird situation with a friend, but I think her family was doing mindcontrol stuff to her and I got mixed into it cause I lived with her at the time doing cannabis for dispensaries).

Attachments

• 1101200521_HDR.jpg
    1101200521_HDR.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 1101200521a_HDR.jpg
    1101200521a_HDR.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1101200522.jpg
    1101200522.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 26
  • 1101200616.jpg
    1101200616.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 17

LostTribe

Premium user
I am nearly complete on my most recent Cinderella 99 project having reversed as follows:

C99#4 s1
C99#4 reversed x C99#1
C99#1 s1
C99#1 reversed x C99#4

Lots of variety to test! Just in in time for the holidaze!
:santa1:

Cinderella #1
A quick 52-58 day bloom yielding dense sticky nuggets smell while growing is low to medium but smell is not like weed. It smells tropical, sweet and packs a punch. The effects are euphoric and all in the head. Its sort of a wowing soaring floating feeling without any of the paranoia of her sister #4.
picture.php

picture.php

Cinderella #4
This is a more sativa looking plant taking 58-65 days to bloom. She grows long cola's of medium density. Smells are sweet floral fruity and something I can't quite describe. Effects depend on how much you smoke. This one can lead to a speedy paranoid experience if you over do it. It can also be motivational.
picture.php

picture.php

I also have SFV s1, Holy Grail Kush and a single of DP WW being pollenated by the reversed C99#1.

Best
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Previously I did the C99#1 x Valley Girl OG (male) from Archive which turned out quite nice. I ran only 1 seed out to test so far.
picture.php

LT

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
here is one of my chucks , i call her Pinky Ring , its Lucky Charms(Bodhi) x (Wi-Fi(OG Raskal) x Flaming Cookies (Cannaventure)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[thread=217229]:::FRESH START:::
[/thread]

R

ResinFap

in plans make something sick and simple like Chemdawg x Sour Diesel or Chocolope x Strawbanana Cream

mtntrogger

Veteran
I like where your head is at. However with Snow lotus and Bruce Banner you would need to have the sl as the male, since Banner is clone only, unless your starting with a banner cross. Ironically I have the Banner clone, had it since maybe 13'. And I also have some Snow Lotus bx1 (Queen mother Goji), I popped one seed so far and got an incredible female, perhaps if I find a stud in the rest of the pack I could make this cross ! Ill send you some if I do

eyesdownchronic

I like where your head is at. However with Snow lotus and Bruce Banner you would need to have the sl as the male, since Banner is clone only, unless your starting with a banner cross. Ironically I have the Banner clone, had it since maybe 13'. And I also have some Snow Lotus bx1 (Queen mother Goji), I popped one seed so far and got an incredible female, perhaps if I find a stud in the rest of the pack I could make this cross ! Ill send you some if I do
dark horse released some original bruce banner a couple years ago. wouldnt be the bb3 or bb5... but still

TheMan13

Veteran
I have been looking for a spring projected and have been considering reversing my clone only Bruce Banner #3 into feminized/S1 seeds. I had made an attempt years back with a "friend", but failed. I'm thinking if you want something done right, do it yourself ;-)~

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Kryptonite = '84 Northern Lights #5 x '89 Northern Lights #5

This isn't even "Fire" anymore, this is Pure Nuclear Meltdown status.

JAWS

ROYALFLUSH

i have some KRYPTONITE seeds but there not the same as you have stated there.

GREEN CRACK {CLONE} * SFV BC2

do you know who may have made a second version ??..

thank's ..

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
ROYALFLUSH

i have some KRYPTONITE seeds but there not the same as you have stated there.

GREEN CRACK {CLONE} * SFV BC2

do you know who may have made a second version ??..

thank's ..

I will be making that cross come 2021 in honor of the original Kryptonite clone from Florida.

JAWS

so the original KRY was the genetics that you lay out in you other post..

do you know who may have made the ones i have in house ??.

thanks ..

J

JimCreator

(Venom OG x SnowBerry Blue) x Cobra Lips

Venom OG -Poison OG X Rare Dankness #1
SnowBerry Blue - Strawberry Blue x (White Fire OG # 3 X Snowlotus)
Cobra Lips - Chemdawg #3 x Appalachia