What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
im trying to find good male pheno from cross between wonder skunk x super lemon haze. then i want to cross it with amnesia core cut, og kush or bubba kush.

Naturalgazda

cross

cross

I didn't cross much, but it went well.

Ganesh / Ganesh

Super Silver Haze core cut / Ganesh

This product was brutally striking. Great fun.

I definitely plan to have my seed. It doesn't have to be an experimental cross. This year I want to try Golden Tiger / Golden Tiger from Ace Seeds. And then with some sativa or sativa / haze hybrid. Indica is tempting, but I've had enough. I don't really need her healing properties.

Varieties like SSH, Amnesia Haze, Lemon Haze are the norm. But he wanted to switch mainly to sativa. No skunk.
An excellent variety is Lemon Shining Silver Haze from RQS. Is it possible to get regular seeds?

Well thank you.

Last edited:

Bongstar420

Attachments

• 0707200516.jpg
    0707200516.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 16
G

Lilly Pie
Original Delicatessen's Lilly
x Archives Pie Face.
Combining the Tropical Sweetness of Lilly with Cherry Pie was the goal. Adding a little heat from Face-Off seems wicked smart.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

teide

Veteran
Trying to introgress the auto gene into a cambodian landrace, just getting started. This if F1 of Cambodian landrace (Khalifa Genetics, still not released) x Dr. Feelgood(Short Stuff).
The leaves are allright, but the bud trait so far in early flowering seems to come from the auto. Hope to find more foxtaily buds in f3 and by backcrossing to Cambodian.
picture.php

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
i am planing to cross;
amnesia [core cut] x (super lemon haze x early wonder skunk)

it's gonna be my first breeding so i'm excited. at outdoor i tried to make;
auto northern lights x auto blue dream
and
auto glueberry x auto blue dream

next i try to cross them with auto lemon skunk

Tynehead Tom

greenhouse pollinations for 2020 are underway

-Antenna Purplelazerlite x Mandelbrots's Long Valley Royal Kush 7
-Antenna Purplelazerlite x Karma Genetics Biker Kush (original version)
-Mandelbrots Long Valley Royal kush 7 x Karma Genetics Biker Kush (original version)
-Tony Green's Tortured Beans - Gorilla Bubble Bx3 x Gorilla Bubble Bx2
-OG Raskal Fire Alien Kush x Karma Genetics Crumbled Lime
-OG Raskal Fire Alien Kush x Karma Genetics Biker Kush(original version)
-Original Glue (GG4) x karma Genetics Crumbled Lime
-Original Glue (GG4) x Tony Green's Tortured Beans Gorilla Bubble Bx2
-Original Glue (GG4) x Possum Ridge Genetics Darlin's Net

F2's
Chunky's Bagseeds - SF Valley Breath
Chunky's Bagseeds - Dubble Baked
OG Raskal - Fire Alien Kush
Karma Genetics - Old Grandpa Scratch Ltd

more to do yet but those are all knocked up and hopefully a good stash of beans to play with.
Still have my keeper cut of Bodhi's Grandma's Hashplant to knock up with a rare pack of pure 88G13HP pollen and will hit her with a couple other donors as well. I have plans to dust up the OGKB 2.0 with some Biker Kush, some Long Valley Royal..... got a few other males that might want to get on the OGKB 2.0 as well....
Oh and we can't forget the P98 Bubba..... have plans for her too and of course they involve Long Valley Royal and Biker..... maybe that delicious funky lime male from the crumbled lime?

we'll see..... I have a compulsive disorder when it comes to making seed :D

JohnnyChicago

My Haze crosses of 2020:

- Silver PHOHaze F2 (PH/OTHxOH F2)
- Pan-o-Haze II F1 (Panama x Silver PHOHaze)
- 2020 Haze Reunion, MadMac's Magenta OHaze (90sOHazexTHH) x Silver PHOHaze
- OHBX (OHaze x Silver PHOHaze)
- THUNK x Silver PHOHaze
- LVTK x Silver PHOHaze
- Animal Mints F1 x Silver PHOHaze
- TrainwreckOGKush incense pheno x Silver PHOHaze

teide

Veteran
greenhouse pollinations for 2020 are underway

-Antenna Purplelazerlite x Mandelbrots's Long Valley Royal Kush 7
-Antenna Purplelazerlite x Karma Genetics Biker Kush (original version)
-Mandelbrots Long Valley Royal kush 7 x Karma Genetics Biker Kush (original version)
-Tony Green's Tortured Beans - Gorilla Bubble Bx3 x Gorilla Bubble Bx2
-OG Raskal Fire Alien Kush x Karma Genetics Crumbled Lime
-OG Raskal Fire Alien Kush x Karma Genetics Biker Kush(original version)
-Original Glue (GG4) x karma Genetics Crumbled Lime
-Original Glue (GG4) x Tony Green's Tortured Beans Gorilla Bubble Bx2
-Original Glue (GG4) x Possum Ridge Genetics Darlin's Net

F2's
Chunky's Bagseeds - SF Valley Breath
Chunky's Bagseeds - Dubble Baked
OG Raskal - Fire Alien Kush
Karma Genetics - Old Grandpa Scratch Ltd

more to do yet but those are all knocked up and hopefully a good stash of beans to play with.
Still have my keeper cut of Bodhi's Grandma's Hashplant to knock up with a rare pack of pure 88G13HP pollen and will hit her with a couple other donors as well. I have plans to dust up the OGKB 2.0 with some Biker Kush, some Long Valley Royal..... got a few other males that might want to get on the OGKB 2.0 as well....
Oh and we can't forget the P98 Bubba..... have plans for her too and of course they involve Long Valley Royal and Biker..... maybe that delicious funky lime male from the crumbled lime?

we'll see..... I have a compulsive disorder when it comes to making seed :D

That's an impressive list.
Soon receiving some Antenna seeds myself.
Planning on incrossing them and also crossing them with LBH auto jack herer.

Breadwizard

Got these going, just beginning to flower: an attempt at a balanced CBD:THC line. Mother is Guava Jelly, a 2:1 CBD:THC Afghani clone, crossed with a Syrian stud from RSC. A bit of vegetative variation, but the stem rub is identical on all of them, a sweet tropical fruityness.
picture.php

Dirt Life

Veteran
View Image

Just put some African Buzz pollen from two different males into the fridge, will be using in a few weeks... Kept their cuttings... Gonna knock up my keeper girls... Also just dropped a couple Destroyer regs into water, with upcoming plans for First Lady fems, Ciskei regs, some RSC gems to sort through.

She is an ugly ducking now, but might turn out to be a gorgeous swan later... (Haze #19 x Skunk #1) x African Buzz @ 6 weeks from flip..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

unnamedmike

2020 crosses
Bodhi's SuperSilverHashplant(male) * Cannabiogen's Destroyer
(SpaceMonkey*(Hashplant13/JackHerer))aka 13monkeys * Cannabiogen's Destroyer
(SpaceMonkey*(Hashplant13/JackHerer))aka 13monkeys * Mrnice's SuperSilverHaze

F2's
Bodhi's SuperSilverHashplant
Cannabiogen's Destroyer
Mrnice's SuperSilverHaze

Darpa

Hi Folk!

Breeding project in the progress:

Sherbinski The NEW (OGKB duckfoot pheno) x Karma Biker Kush

To see my The New (OGKB duckfoot pheno) see thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8785114#post878511

Detail of the strains:

((Sherbinski GSC x Larry Og) x (((HA OG x ((HA-OG X (HA-OG X SFV OG Kush BX2))))

Here is a pic of a clone of The New (OGKB mutant pheno) pollinated with a male Biker Kush.

Pollinated plant at about 4 weeks in flo:

Karma Biker Kush Male. (The pic is pretty bad, but this biker is about 6 feets tall) I collected a good quantity of pollen for further breeding project since I realy love this special strain.

Sorry, the pic is sideway…

I also crossed my elite cut of BKGW with Archive The Sweeties and selected the best male for further project. Let's call it The Sweet BKGW...(BKGW-LAR x WTCxFaceOff (already made))

The Sweeties is Face Off x White Tahoe Cookie.

The BKGW (aka LAR-19) is one of my creation: it's a cross of Biker Kush x Gorilla Wreck. It's a true winner for northen climate if you are looking for a very strong OG x GSC high.

Details of BKGW = ((BikerKush x (Original Glue4(GSC x TrainWreck)) for detail see threads

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337452&page=7

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8711001

Here is some of the pollen collected from few pollen pods. The male pod on that cross are 3x the size of what I could find on the Biker Kush male, and each pod produce 10x the amont of pollen as the BK. Unfortunately, after years of breeding I became heavyly allergic to cannabis pollen. I now have to work with p100 cartrige on a full face mask if I don't want a free shot of epinephrine....

Next to follow

Cheer

Darpa

Latest posts

Latest posts