What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
New Project!

New Project!

I have recently pollenated my Chem Dawg and Forum GSC with bx Ron Burgundy pollen.

Chem dawg X Ron burgundy = Baxter

Forum GSC X Ron burgundy = Purple hair girl "aka Megan"

Ron B.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I just reversed a branch of my peyote purple and hit the following plants with fem pollen I selected branches to pollinate on these plants.

Lime cookies 3 phenos x reversed peyote pollen.

Gsc x og kush x reversed peyote pollen.

And peyote purple S1 or 2 don't know how that works.

Now I also hit some branches with regular pollen on these plants and they are pregnant.

Peyote purple x bubba kush F2 also hit with phantom cookie pollen
Lime cookies 3 phenos x bubba F2 also hit with phantom cookie pollen
Grape plague x bubba F2
Kobain kush x bubba F2
Dutch passion blueberry x bubba F2 also hit this with blueberry pollen
Gsc x ogk x bubba kush F2.

I am also reversing a la diva auto to hit another la diva auto to make a bunch of fem auto beans.

Next round I'll be reversing the forum cut to hit

Cali O clone only
Gorilla glue#4
Gsc forum S1's
Old sensi hash plant
Blackberry cookies
CANDYLAND #4.
Orgnkids banana ogk

And whatever else I am growing at the time.

guy fawkes

Veteran
Just dusted daywreaker diesel , gsc forum and sfv og with pollen form a lovely katsu dom, katsu bubba x killingfeilds f2. i expect some top level dankness from this run :)

Sativied

Veteran
Did a seed run last round and created the following with pollen from this special Cannalope Haze male:
picture.php

In addition to the quad it had frosty fans and balls and besides a few freaks all its offspring starts trich production on the very first leaves, within 24 hours after popping.

ICE x Cannalope Haze
(Indica Crystal Extreme seeds I had in my fridge for 7 years)

Chunk x Cannalope Haze

L8N8 x Cannalope Haze
(L8N8 is Skywalker Kush x Chocolate Fondue)

Cannalope Haze x Cannalope Haze :)

Just started vegging stage, no flowers yet, don't even know which ones are females yet. Currently growing out a dozen of the first two crosses, looking for good females.

Some older pics, first cross (call it ICE Haze for now...), 48 hours after popping:
picture.php

Second cross:
picture.php

est1977

Made a few I have a cross of Louie 13th x Chem 4 I call it glitter OG
I also have Chem 4 X Diablo OG still out on a name for that . Raspberry dream (strawberry cough x bluedream ) X Diablo as well .I have alot of OG's and crosses

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some female phenos from seeds I made. Day 40 12/12 under 150w HPS.

Back left GDP x Chemmy Jones, Front Left The White x Chemmy Jones, Back Center, Purple Kush x Chemmy Jones pheno 3, Front Center Sugar Kush x Chemmy Jones, Back Right Purple Kush x Chemmy Jones pheno 1, Front Right Platinum Kush x Chemmy Jones.

Coming along pretty dank so far.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some more seeds I made started for the next run already 1 week from seed. 3x Pineapple Express x Cheese n Chaze, 3x Blackberry Kush x Chemmy Jones, and 3x "Chemdawg '91" s1 x SWT#4 IBL.

I will be seeing if my remaining Pineapple C99BX pollen is still viable by dusting a branch of my old cut of MK-Ultra. MKU was the first strain I ever grew (got a great clone from a friend) and I really would like to preserve those genes as it's not a common pheno at all especially these days. (12+ year old cut).
Just popped a few more Strawberry Diesel IX x C99BX I made last year, didn't really give this line a good look but saw some interesting females. Next girl going into bloom has all SD structure and a nice blend of the two parents smell wise.

WelderDan

Veteran
I made some C99 x Butterscotch Hawaiian last year, and I'm running a cut of it now to test. I still haven't found a male I want to make F2's, but since I still had some BSH pollen in the freezer, I dusted a lower bud and back crossed it to the same BSH male. I just checked them earlier and verified I have seed forming, so it looks like the BSH pollen is still viable.

Shovelhandle

Presently growing (19) sativa hybrids, five strains and of these I have two males. I plan to collect the pollen and selectively pollinate one of each strain.

Females;
Super Silver Haze
Super Silver Haze x Neville's Haze
Acapulco Gold
Colombian Black
Jungle Fever (Panama Red x Black Forest)

Males;
Colombian Black
Jungle Fever

M

Mr.23

done:
Sensistar X new purple power
Sensistar X ice
Verde Limon X indica (Unknown)
Sensistar X Sensistar

Planning:
Cornbread raredankness
Ox raredankness
Grape ox raredankness
Pre98bubba caliconnection
Sourgrape bog
Sourbubble bog
Sour strawberry bog.

Last edited:

window

Veteran
Cheese x Amnesia,
The cheese is the clone only U.K cut and the amnesia dad is via U.S.C.
Strong sativa Dom, happy high.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Nice welderdan, i popped my last seed of BSH F2 this fall! He was a hell of not vigourous stinky bastard! So, he fly away :(

lr3

Cross made:

Blue Dream x Skywalker OG. Surprisingly heavy yielder with lots of trichomes/frosting. Dense nuggets. F1 in final week of flowering, so we'll see.

Future crosses (if this JTR male ever produces any pollen for me):
JTR x Blue Dream
JTR x Ace of Spades (kind of a backcross since JTR is a parent of AOS).
JTR x Purple Dragon

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
North Berry Trek (F1)

-- Genotype: Mother Of Berry "clone" x North West Trek (Ortega Dom)

----- North West Trek: Purple elephant "clone" x Ortega (RedEyedGenetics)

Flower: Day 42

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts