What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Mikenite69

Veteran
I actually have a change of plans with my crosses I plan to make. I just scored some snips from my buddy. I finally convince him to give me a few snips off his two plants. So now in the cloner I have a very old cut of Cali O and Elvis deisel.

So Here is my updated list of strains I plan to create I'll start with what I am trying to cross now.

Lime cookies 3 phenos x peyote purple

Gsc x Ogk x peyote purple

Blueberry sativa x blueberry male

Blueberry sativa x peyote purple

Next grow crosses.

Gorilla glue x Cali O

Gorilla glue x forum cut cookies

Gorilla glue x Elvis deisel

Gorilla glue x my best lime cookie pheno.

Shoots

Agent orange (male)x Blackberry Kush(female)

My first cross and I am gonna pop my first set here shortly.

Nothing compared to some of you guys but its my start and i am pretty pumped on it.

Mikenite you got some fire crosses there bud.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am currently running a superskunk male in my breeding chamber.. He is pollinating:

-4 phenos of superskunk

-Animal Cookies

-Afgooey

-Green Crack x O.G. Kush

-Vietnamese x Old School Trainwreck(not the piney one)

-Pre '93 Super Silver Haze

- Purple Urkle

:kos:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice list the real hash. That animal cookies is the next girl I want to get into the garden. I am sure she will find her way there soon.

I am just very stoked to have a very old cut of Cali O grace my garden. The Elvis diesel looks pretty spectacular also. The pictures a grower put up on IC look amazing.

Next cuts to come that I'll do some crosses with also.

A very old Dutch hashplant that is supposed to taste and smell like Concord grapes. Then I am getting the ghost ogk cut and last but not least a pheno of cantaloupe haze that a buddy selected.

I also just popped some seeds to look for more keepers.

CBD seeds vanilla haze

Ripper seeds grape gum

DNA snowcap limited

Bodhi goji og

And last but not least a cross I did last year pineapple chunk x blueberry headband.

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A very old Dutch hashplant that is supposed to taste and smell like Concord grapes.

What is that and where can I get my hands on it!!!

The old cali-o is super dank so is the old orange crush, I haven't seen either of those strains in years.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
My beloved Blue Rush (Herijuana x Blueberry Sativa)

Beside a c99

Attachments

• rsz_pict0039.jpg
    rsz_pict0039.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 9

medicalmj

Veteran
Crossed clone only Kush, supposedly Purple Kush, with White Widow male from seed brought back from Amsterdam. The Kush female did very well in scrog and produced big buds with large trichs and tasted just like hash. I did this 15 years ago and just put some in my dome. Will let you know if/when they sprout. Kept them in the freezer. I would love to then cross with current Greenhouse White Rhino and Cheese clones I have. But my one and only cross was a bit of a disaster. I seeded the entire crop.

I am not a breeder so what to look for in selecting best male and how do I not fuck up my whole crop?

kro-magnon

Veteran
I've harvested some nice seeds from my PEYOTE PURPLE dusted with a Cannalope haze male. I hope the Cannalope will help the the Peyote to get a better branching and yield without loosing its frost, we'll see what pop-up from this try-out. It's funny to make seeds.
To not fuck up your whole crop you have to harvest your pollen far from your females and apply it yourself on selected buds or plant depending on the number of seeds you want to make. For example, i've dusted a main bud of a lower branch on my Peyote Purple and i harvested around 40-50 seeds

B

bench warmer

Freshly pollinated:
  • Cannatonic x Flo
  • (Carolina Blue/Digiberry BX1) x Flo
  • F13 x Flo
  • ChemSour x SSCDH F2
  • White Fire Alien F2
Also, putting some BKGK bx1 pollen into cold storage for F2's in the not too distant future.
:ying:

B

bench warmer

I had extra pollen from the ChemSour x SSCDH, so these crosses are also underway:
  • Sour Power/Ghostrider OG V2.0 x ChemSour/SSCDH ...and...
  • SnowDog/ChemSour x ChemSour/SSCDH

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thaï x Mazar differents pheno...
With this cross F1 (1x1), I found a large panel of fruits/spices and shapes/sizes specimens,..
Cinnamon/orange, lemon/lime, berries, strawberry, minty cacao!!!... An impressive diversity from only two parents! ;)

Bmac1

Veteran
Damn bench warmer,

ChemSour x SSCDH F2
White Fire Alien F2,
Sour Power/Ghostrider OG V2.0 x ChemSour/SSCDH ...and
SnowDog/ChemSour x ChemSour/SSCDH

All sound fire.

Tbonegrower

Lemon Stomper x GDP Purple Dream (henceforth PD) [GDP x Blue Dream]
Moby Dick x PD
Sweet Cheese x PD
PD x PD

Not much of a pollen chucker usually but I got the PD as freebies. One turned put to be a male and a trident. This may have created a monster.

medicalmj

Veteran
Crossed clone only Kush, supposedly Purple Kush, with White Widow male from seed brought back from Amsterdam. The Kush female did very well in scrog and produced big buds with large trichs and tasted just like hash. I did this 15 years ago and just put some in my dome. Will let you know if/when they sprout. Kept them in the freezer. I would love to then cross with current Greenhouse White Rhino and Cheese clones I have. But my one and only cross was a bit of a disaster. I seeded the entire crop.

I am not a breeder so what to look for in selecting best male and how do I not fuck up my whole crop?

4 of 20 have sprouted! These were 15 yr old seeds that I had in a little tupperware container with rice in the freezer, then I moved and they ended up in the fridge but remained in the rice. The ones that did not pop yet were in another container without rice. Hoping for a male!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Made but still needs to be tested
Reservoirs S F V Chem x Gage Greens Candy Drop
Gifted a pack of testers to a bud in PA but he had some environment issues,and ended up with only 1 female survivor
He says she was a golden goose,dank Chem caked with trichs.
He's been at this for a bit,so I don't think he's blowing smoke.
I'll give them a run pretty soon and see what I find.

Next up I'll be cracking a pack of Karma Bear OG,and a pack of Bodhi G o j I OG.....willing to bet something can be hiding in those genes

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I am not that experienced, just a few years... with some experiments, 2 indoor grows under 250w and 2 oudoor grows...

Last year i got a feminized Passion #1(aka Amstel Gold) and a Orange Bud Male. Some People say its not that good using feminized Seeds for Breeding(what do you think?) but I thought i could trie it and decided to give it a chance, just for fun and getting more experience... Passion #1 x Orange Bud, both relativ early Indicas...

...So now i got my own cross named 'Orange Passion' for indoor and outdoor. :)

I've germinated one Seed and its grows and looks good. A few weeks old now, its flowering under 18/6 - 16/8. It would be nice if this strain would always flower so early, perfect for outdoor growing in middle Europe. Now i will germinate some more seeds to test and grow outdoor in this summer. I'm exited and looking forward if this truly will be some good stuff, then i'll be very very happy and maybe do some crosses in the future. :cool:

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
a few X's from last season outdoors:

Blue Dream cut x Tahoe OG
Pineapple Kush cut x Tahoe OG
SFV OGK cut x Tres Sister
Nevil's Gush x Tres Sister
Yoda cut x Tahoe OG