What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Looking killer man!! Which cookie cut yields the most for you? Or do you not keep track? I would love to see you run some Dosidos. There's gotta be a place out there vending cuts of it, right?

Croptober

Looking killer man!! Which cookie cut yields the most for you? Or do you not keep track? I would love to see you run some Dosidos. There's gotta be a place out there vending cuts of it, right?
Thanks! This soco is no slouch, animal, platinum, dosidos candyland are all decent. Not as bad as forum imo. I've ran the dosidos once and it was a horribly run and it still shined so I can only imagine it now. They're cuts floating around just have to know the right people or pay for it. Was offered multiple elites but the dude wants 300-500 for each cut. I know these things cost money but I was honestly shocked when he told me considering the most I've ever paid for a cut was 10 bucks.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
what is the "C" BTY x GSC was that tested?

gotta see those terp #'s to see what's the real fire now, 4% or better...

Croptober

Topshelf smoke right there and great test results. What's the highest she's tested?
Thanks and the first run was 24% 72 days and taking it at 78 days got me 26%. Will test this batch to compare.

what is the "C" BTY x GSC was that tested?

gotta see those terp #'s to see what's the real fire now, 4% or better...
Its the Soco C people just call it the C for short and yes BTY x Forum. I'm interested to see the terpene profile this cut is very complex on the smell and taste.

packerfan79

Veteran
No I didn't take any pics to busy trimming. I did have my dumb ass brother in law, put pictures of me on Facebook. My mom called me first thing this morning, not to happy. I had him take it down. I didn't even know he took the pics.

Croptober

Crop, that looks bomb AF! Nice dude
Thanks man!

No I didn't take any pics to busy trimming. I did have my dumb ass brother in law, put pictures of me on Facebook. My mom called me first thing this morning, not to happy. I had him take it down. I didn't even know he took the pics.
Ouch sounds like you should ditch the brother in law. Let me know how you like it compared to the C.

The C
picture.php

picture.php

Croptober

Been flushing for 14 days now and things are fading nicely. Gonna check runoff ppm and go from there but think they'll be coming down soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php