What's new

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

Happy 420 you dirty bastards! Hope y'all are as baked as I am!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dro510

Sup everybody. Dro510 here trying to get back in the swing of posting.!
Loving the pics crop!
Can't wait to go back to grow jail!!!! Lock me up.! Haha

seeded

Those buds look great and you take amazing quality pics. If you don't mind me asking what are the iso, aperture, etc. you use?

Croptober

Those buds look great and you take amazing quality pics. If you don't mind me asking what are the iso, aperture, etc. you use?

Thank you! To be honest I have no idea I shoot in auto and rarely look at that but I will next time and let you know.

Croptober

Don't think I've shown any buds from the last harvest, sorry for the wait been busy. On day 20 of my next run so ill have some new shots soon. Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
looking great! what was the winner out of the different OGs you had going a while back? anything that resembled the old school?

how about that special cookie you've been running? how's it compare to forum?

Croptober

looking great! what was the winner out of the different OGs you had going a while back? anything that resembled the old school?

how about that special cookie you've been running? how's it compare to forum?
I liked the ghost and PR. This soco shits on the forum imo but I love OG and cookies so this cut is perfect, But with that being said this is the last run of it. Hopefully gonna be picking up lots of new elites soon like white Tahoe cookies, wedding cake, alphas purple punch, sundae driver and some OGs and more cookie cuts of course.

:tiphat: