What's new

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

Shout out to Wes over at Hanna, he saw my ph troubles and sent over their new groline meter. Thing is bad ass, super easy to setup and does it all ph, ec, ppm and temps.

picture.php

Croptober

Whats the verdict on the best cookie and og?

Hard to say as I didn't get to see their full potential but definitely the dosidos, animal and forum are keepers. Thin mint looks like the lowest yielding and would get dropped for that and the alien orange cookie I wouldn't really call a cookie strain at least this pheno. Cant choose from the OGs they all look nice it will come down to the taste. I want that fuely/gas lemon pinesol what ever one has is the keeper.

Nice meter I love my hanna had it for 3 years and only replaced the probe one time.

Nice what model is it?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have a HM now. So far so good. Lookin to upgrade though. Are you using the single calibration solution to calibrate the new meter?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Nice. Love my Hanna but wish I had a new one like that! Mines many yrs old on its 3rd probe now. Due for #4

I feel ya on the get this run done and on to the next. I got to get the veg back to 100 now first though

Croptober

I have a HM now. So far so good. Lookin to upgrade though. Are you using the single calibration solution to calibrate the new meter?

Yep just the single point with the quick cal. Only used it once so I will let you guys know my thoughts good or bad.

Nice. Love my Hanna but wish I had a new one like that! Mines many yrs old on its 3rd probe now. Due for #4

I feel ya on the get this run done and on to the next. I got to get the veg back to 100 now first though

Hey at least you have to get the veg back to 100 I don't even have my next round of cuts yet. Clone dude is MIA just hoping he didn't get busted... If worse comes to worst I can always pop some beans but id like to get a run in with clones first.

Another coco question what's your go to brand? Id like to get something that's ready to use out of the bag and don't have to worry about washing it. Anyone try charcoir?

maxmurder

Veteran
i've been using tupur from royal gold for years.
you should try a bag or two, very consistent and very affordable.
i get about 19 5.5x5.5's out of a 2 cu ft bag for $10.
at 16 per light it's under $10 per light medium and you can dump a whole lights worth back into 2 cu ft bag for removal.

packerfan79

Veteran
Are you still running the platinum blue dream? I saw it and it brought back memories. I still get request for it after not having it for 3 years.

Croptober

i've been using tupur from royal gold for years.
you should try a bag or two, very consistent and very affordable.
i get about 19 5.5x5.5's out of a 2 cu ft bag for $10.
at 16 per light it's under $10 per light medium and you can dump a whole lights worth back into 2 cu ft bag for removal.

Forsure thanks ill check it out.

Are you still running the platinum blue dream? I saw it and it brought back memories. I still get request for it after not having it for 3 years.

No and honestly I wish I still had it. Haven't found another good daytime smoke like it. I'm pretty sure I have a bagseed from last years OD, might have to pop it... #Fuckbluedream

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep just the single point with the quick cal. Only used it once so I will let you guys know my thoughts good or bad.

Hey at least you have to get the veg back to 100 I don't even have my next round of cuts yet. Clone dude is MIA just hoping he didn't get busted... If worse comes to worst I can always pop some beans but id like to get a run in with clones first.

Another coco question what's your go to brand? Id like to get something that's ready to use out of the bag and don't have to worry about washing it. Anyone try charcoir?

i've been using canna bagged & its been working great untill recently . i think i got a couple bags from a batch that wasn't prewashed enough or something , cuz everytime i transplant into it i get bad defs & red woody stems for 2 weeks .
i forget who cuz i talk to so many people here about coco , but someone has been pushing me to try that charcoir for awhile now ! i jus can't get it local & i won't have it delivered ! if you can get it , try it , its supposed to be good stuff right out of the bag . Mother Earth coco is good too , but i can't get that all the time , only once in a great while .

Croptober

nice looking flowers

Thank you!

How does that mendobreath yield? I was thinking of grabbing a cut from my buddy.

Do it, not a cash cropper but its not that bad for being a cookie strain.

i've been using canna bagged & its been working great untill recently . i think i got a couple bags from a batch that wasn't prewashed enough or something , cuz everytime i transplant into it i get bad defs & red woody stems for 2 weeks .
i forget who cuz i talk to so many people here about coco , but someone has been pushing me to try that charcoir for awhile now ! i jus can't get it local & i won't have it delivered ! if you can get it , try it , its supposed to be good stuff right out of the bag . Mother Earth coco is good too , but i can't get that all the time , only once in a great while .

Oh bummer about the canna that was another one of my options. That charcoir is supposedly the shit but same deal called around and no one carries it. Anybody using nutrifield coco?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what about roots organics brand coco ??? can you get it there ? its organic & has enough food to veg big plants for flower for about 3 weeks to a month before they need food . great for water only veg & then feed while in flower . going to grab a couple bags myself cuz my buddy has been using them with great results .

Croptober

what about roots organics brand coco ??? can you get it there ? its organic & has enough food to veg big plants for flower for about 3 weeks to a month before they need food . great for water only veg & then feed while in flower . going to grab a couple bags myself cuz my buddy has been using them with great results .

I know they have the roots soil so im sure they can get the coco ill call and check.

Do you guys mix perlite in with your coco?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I've been using canna for years and occasionally will do roots org if for veg and they're out of canna. I usually cut it with whatever canna I have left.
I thought it I got a bad batch of canna recently also. I tp all my babes into it and they were fine though so kinda put that to rest. I'm guessing it was my meter being off causing issues. You can only water coco with 6.5 ph for so long before mg and ca issues show up lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts