What's new

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

Day 5

Day 5

Just gave them a feeding here's what they got.

5 ml Soil A
5 ml Soil B
0.6 ml OSA 28
0.4 ml Drip Clean
2 ml Multizen
1 ml CaMG+
0.5 ml Roots

attachment.php

The 2 Mendos one is topped one is not.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8800.jpg
    IMG_8800.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 13

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Is it a pain to harvest with a trellis when the buds are all weaved in and out?

It is if I save the trellis, and leave it in place. Hands and arms get destroyed, and need to be cleaned before I can touch anything.

If I don't re-use the trellis, it's easy. Just cut it away from the frame, and cut it into pieces around the individual plants. I usually re-use it though, because a penny saved , is a penny earned, lol. I sound like my grandma.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
my one suggestion wit trellis is to get the plastic hortitrellis and not the woven nylon stuff.

I've found with the woven one it can make little fuzz balls on the cut ends if you try to slice them out and those can get stuck in your flowers.

Croptober

It is if I save the trellis, and leave it in place. Hands and arms get destroyed, and need to be cleaned before I can touch anything.

If I don't re-use the trellis, it's easy. Just cut it away from the frame, and cut it into pieces around the individual plants. I usually re-use it though, because a penny saved , is a penny earned, lol. I sound like my grandma.

my one suggestion wit trellis is to get the plastic hortitrellis and not the woven nylon stuff.

I've found with the woven one it can make little fuzz balls on the cut ends if you try to slice them out and those can get stuck in your flowers.

Gonna measure the plants and see if I can use the 4ft stakes without raising the light too much, if not I will make 2 scrog nets and get them in asap.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor

True that, those cloth ones suck balls. Then on an even more cheapskate note, they have green plastic trellis on ebay, that's cost less than the horti-nova trellis. You can get it 4' wide, and in different length's like 12', 24' and even 50' I think.

You could always get some of the plastic fencing on a roll they have at home depot/lowes, and put it on the floor. LST the plants to it with string, and then use 3' bamboo poles. That way, no need to move the light, and maximum canopy footprint.

With enough root space, the GG#4 will fill in any size area you have. I had 2 glue's before that filled in a 4x 4 area, and put 2 forum cuts on the end of them, and it was sweet titties!! MAXIMUM DEVESTATION!!!

Croptober

Day 7

Day 7

attachment.php

This was labeled as a lemon og but its not. This is much shorter, different leaf structure and its already flowering. Sent a pic to my dude and asked if he recognized it but no answer yet. Pretty sure its Bwiz I know he has it and it looks very similar to this.
attachment.php

Really digging these mendobreaths.
attachment.php

If it aint 3 it aint OG right?
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8835.jpg
    IMG_8835.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8836.jpg
    IMG_8836.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8838.jpg
    IMG_8838.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 14

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Those mendobreraths do look good. Look like they actually like to grow. Unlike a couple plants I have with OGKB genetics.

Croptober

Those mendobreraths do look good. Look like they actually like to grow. Unlike a couple plants I have with OGKB genetics.

Yep I was surprised too, it has great vigor.

mmm i've heard great things about bwiz. hope that's what you got.

Found out it actually is a Lemon OG just a different cut than the warrior extracts cut. This one is supposedly better than the warrior cut with a better high and taste but just yields less.

SourDank

Veteran
Thread is super dank crop, love the pics. When you said you do it with an iPhone I was in disbelief. Subbed bro

Croptober

Went with the trellis netting, I was gonna make my own scrog with pvc piping but called the hydroshop and they said they had trellis for 30 cents a foot and that was a no brainer. Got that setup on Sunday and gave them a lollipopping on Tuesday.

the last feeding per gallon.

OSA28 .5ml
Soil A 7ml
Soil B 7ml
Drip Clean .4ml
Bud XL 3ml
Roots Excelurator .5ml

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8933.jpg
    IMG_8933.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8903.jpg
    IMG_8903.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8901.jpg
    IMG_8901.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 10

Croptober

Mendobreath
attachment.php

GG4
attachment.php

Valley girl
attachment.php

Lemon OG
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8909.jpg
    IMG_8909.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8920.jpg
    IMG_8920.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8926.jpg
    IMG_8926.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8930.jpg
    IMG_8930.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 13

Croptober

Looking great Crop

Thanks man.

these still iphone pictures?

happy healthy ladies! still using t5?

Yep still the iPhone pics and no I'm using the 600 now.

Looking good broski!! Hope your enjoying your 600.. I bet that lemon og is going to be dank

Thanks, this is the warrior cut. The other one came from warrior too but its a different pheno that yields better and is more vigorous.