What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crop King Seeds?

blastfrompast

Veteran
i have 5 nyc d out for shits and giggles, about 3 more weeks to go...probably get 20g a plant if im lucky...

One thing to note, any screwups on the growers part really seems to affect yield. lol

Jonny Lan

hmm now to decide wether I grow out the last of my og raskal beans or run some Crop King. gee desicions desicions...

etncrew

Custy bean central. As someone already noted, take a look at their marketing and advertising. Catering to the i have no clue crew

smilley

Veteran
Green Crack

Green Crack

This first pic is a GC vegged for 5 1/2 weeks and flowered for 3 weeks so far. The biggest of the 5.

picture.php

The second 2 are from the smallest of the 5 vegged 4 1/2 weeks and flowered 4 weeks so far.

picture.php

picture.php

O

OG Tree Grower

Dark angle, white widow and orginal skunk are good , easy to find a keeper with very similar phenos.

Watch for hermis in the dark angel,One pheno throws bananas and the sativa leaning phenos suck

ptyred

STAY AWAY FROM CKS!!! I have literally 2 bad experiences with them, Last year I had just upgraded my Light Setup and wanted to start out with some brand new genetics. Me BEING A FUCKING NOOB also being located in Central America so sending cash is impossible, I felt forced to use my credit card and look for online seed bank that offered reliable service and CREDIT CARD... Crop king seeds was recommended by a friend that had a success getting their seeds... I decided to order 5 sour diesel fem and 5 white widow fem ... I wanted both a sativa hybrid and indica hybrid. They charged me $60 per pack so 120 for seeds... they charged me a extra $80 for "stealth Shipping" I specifically paid extra for it to be sent in clothing or baggage etc...something cool from them I THOUGHT.... it was sent in a pack of items that cost less than $5 (plastic paintbrushes) It arrived on time and I was given extra 2 seeds in each pack... I can give them that.

I popped 2 WW and 2 SD the same day I received them, following their instructions (leaving over night in water, etc. etc. etc.) Both SD germinated fine, and I was able to pot them fine... Neither WW germinated.... Both SD were clearly weak and not as vigor as some of the other seeds I popped (bulldog seeds amsterdam, Genetihk from spain, and THC BOMB all killing it)

I decided to pop 4 SD and 4 WW this time 3 SD popped fine and I was able to pot them and get O.K. seedlings going.

ONLY 1 WW popped and was able to be potted, and the plant is completley deformed... the only reason i havnt killed it is because its starting to look normal and I paid nearly $200 to get the beans here.

I called and asked because I was NOT SATTISFIED as I had pretty much 100% germination success with other breeders.

THIS LITTLE GIRL WHO OBVIOSLY KNEW NOTHING LITERALLY SAID THEY WERE DOING ME A FAVOR DOING STEALTH SHIPMENT AND ETC TO USA....

That was my first experience... I decided to give them another chance because a friend was in vancouver and was able to get me a pack of CROWN ROYALE AND WHITE COOKIES...

I paid $60 this time because she is Canadian and got some ridiculous discount...

DUDE I POPPED ALL SEEDS BECAUSE OF FIRST BAD EXPERIENCE AND I ONLY HAVE 2 HEALTHY WHITE COOKIES and ONLY 3 CROWN ROYALE their "all round best of plant".

THESE GUYS SUCK, Ive got 5 packs numerous of times before with 100% SUCCESS WITHOUT doing all that soaking over night BS... I feel like it suffocates the seeds IN MY OPINION I know alot of people have succes doing it this way...

Foreal STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH CROP KING SEEDS,, THEIR SALES REPS DONT KNOW ANYTHING EITHER.

Gmack

STAY AWAY FROM CKS!!! I have literally 2 bad experiences with them, Last year I had just upgraded my Light Setup and wanted to start out with some brand new genetics. Me BEING A FUCKING NOOB also being located in Central America so sending cash is impossible, I felt forced to use my credit card and look for online seed bank that offered reliable service and CREDIT CARD... Crop king seeds was recommended by a friend that had a success getting their seeds... I decided to order 5 sour diesel fem and 5 white widow fem ... I wanted both a sativa hybrid and indica hybrid. They charged me $60 per pack so 120 for seeds... they charged me a extra $80 for "stealth Shipping" I specifically paid extra for it to be sent in clothing or baggage etc...something cool from them I THOUGHT.... it was sent in a pack of items that cost less than $5 (plastic paintbrushes) It arrived on time and I was given extra 2 seeds in each pack... I can give them that.

I popped 2 WW and 2 SD the same day I received them, following their instructions (leaving over night in water, etc. etc. etc.) Both SD germinated fine, and I was able to pot them fine... Neither WW germinated.... Both SD were clearly weak and not as vigor as some of the other seeds I popped (bulldog seeds amsterdam, Genetihk from spain, and THC BOMB all killing it)

I decided to pop 4 SD and 4 WW this time 3 SD popped fine and I was able to pot them and get O.K. seedlings going.

ONLY 1 WW popped and was able to be potted, and the plant is completley deformed... the only reason i havnt killed it is because its starting to look normal and I paid nearly $200 to get the beans here.

I called and asked because I was NOT SATTISFIED as I had pretty much 100% germination success with other breeders.

THIS LITTLE GIRL WHO OBVIOSLY KNEW NOTHING LITERALLY SAID THEY WERE DOING ME A FAVOR DOING STEALTH SHIPMENT AND ETC TO USA....

That was my first experience... I decided to give them another chance because a friend was in vancouver and was able to get me a pack of CROWN ROYALE AND WHITE COOKIES...

I paid $60 this time because she is Canadian and got some ridiculous discount...

DUDE I POPPED ALL SEEDS BECAUSE OF FIRST BAD EXPERIENCE AND I ONLY HAVE 2 HEALTHY WHITE COOKIES and ONLY 3 CROWN ROYALE their "all round best of plant".

THESE GUYS SUCK, Ive got 5 packs numerous of times before with 100% SUCCESS WITHOUT doing all that soaking over night BS... I feel like it suffocates the seeds IN MY OPINION I know alot of people have succes doing it this way...

Foreal STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH CROP KING SEEDS,, THEIR SALES REPS DONT KNOW ANYTHING EITHER.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your fem seeds will go hermi on you. They are literally the worst seed company ever. Seedsherenow based out of the us takes credit cards and I've used them several times with no problems. Not sure if they offer stealth shipping. A bunch of U.K. And Dutch Seedbank stake cards I think.

Latest posts

Latest posts