What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crop King Seeds?

EL ROBUSTO

^^ please

The 5 Revolver seeds by Crop King were freebies when I ordered some Dutch Treat Auto seeds from MJSEEDSCANADA.
I started with 4 of the 5 seeds.
attachment.php

I'm having a little trouble trying to upload pictures!!!!!
I'll put up more once I get this sorted out.

Last edited:

EL ROBUSTO

Revolver by Crop King.

Revolver by Crop King.

A cross between NYC Deisel x White Widow so says their website.
attachment.php

Damn uploads !!!!!!

Last edited:

Highcountry

One of my local hydro shops started selling crop king seeds. I was interested in how they were. Looks like you did a nice job with them. Thanks for showing.

EL ROBUSTO

One of my local hydro shops started selling crop king seeds. I was interested in how they were. Looks like you did a nice job with them. Thanks for showing.

Thanks Highcountry!!!!!!😊
I'm changing nutes tomorrow I'll post up some better pics.
Just a reminder the seeds are freebies I've never actually ordered anything from them.
They do look legit and if your in British Columbia stop by their head office and buy a pack of seeds and get a free gift for doing so.
So they say on their website.

Last edited:

hoss1111

I was givin a pack of revolver from a friend last year. Planted them along with my outdoor gear from rcmc. They were one of the last to finish, and they were they first out!

I was expecting more from them in the sense they should have beat my photo or semi photo strains. Was not impressed, not somethin I would use again

Although EL your buds look great:)might be better suited to indoor, for freebies they are ok though I guess.

Too many good seeds to grow I wouldn't bother with them. Unless you have the room to experiment with. Although I highly doubt you are going to find a true gem in a pack of "crop king"

EL ROBUSTO

Too many good seeds to grow I wouldn't bother with them. Unless you have the room to experiment with. Although I highly doubt you are going to find a true gem in a pack of "crop king"

And that's exactly what this was an expirament with a free package of Crop King Seeds.
So far so good for a freebie!!!!!

hoss1111

Auto suppose to be fast......

Was out in June and not done in September. I didn't go back for it. That's 120 days according to my math.

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
sure they may have decent gear, but the cheesy marketing, packaging and hijacked photo's, certainly is aiming at teenagers, newbs, etc...

EL ROBUSTO

I used House and Garden nutrients and here is the feed schedule I followed.

So to follow up, the freebie seeds expirament from Crop King seeds I believe turned out to be a success.
Out of 5 seeds I planted 4, all 4 sprouted no issues there. Out of the 4 babies 1 only grew the two starter leaves (cotyledons) and nothing else not sure why maybe genetics or maybe something I did?
The other 3 grew out fine.
Plant 1- 2.2 lbs
Plant 2- 1 lb 13 oz
Plant 3- 1 lb 10 oz

EL ROBUSTO

Now after drying and curing if it turns out to be pretty good smoke then I think we might have a winner.
I'll let you know how that turns out. :smoker:

G.O.T.

oh i thought ur weights was a dry weight ... hope its good smoke, nice one... i keep seeing these seeds everywhere now...

smilley

Veteran
I'm starting a 5 pack of Green Crack fems today, I'll post back as they grow.......