What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critter's Jungle-Strains Galore!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've blazed his ATW. It's the legit real deal. Hadn't tasted her in YEARS - a hard one to forget.

First time I ever smoked her I was walking down a sidewalk in Chicago with two other ICmaggers. Grew trees of her outdoors that year which got to be 8 ft tall and then fell over. Stems can barely support themselves, let alone the weight of the buds...hahaha.

Such a pain to grow, but great smoke all the same. Epic example of her done right in his last post.

dank.Frank

DunHav`nFun

Gladta see ya back around Bro....Major respect for keeping 1 of the true elite plants around for so many yrs....

Noodlewreck fell by the wayside mainly due to as Frank described ......Major PITA to maintain....first time I ran a room of ATW , I all but hadta wrap the whole sideways canopy with horti trellis , and that was right when they started spittin pistils.....

The TK looks awesome fo sho , but then again they all do bro....all those yrs shinin thru Critter....not sure I`ve ever seen any of your work that wasn`t top shelf goods....

Wonder who`s still holdin "clone only" Chem D ?....Lost her at my forced early retirement , and really the only hybrid of all I ran over the yrs that I miss....anyways....

Keep strokin Bro....Hope the new yr is good to yas....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Dubb
picture.php

My Chernobyl cut "Cherby" last round
picture.php

Back Left plant that is a tad taller and beefier. 'Banana Split' Strawberry Banana Tangie
The three other tall tops are all Forum GSC
picture.php

Plant middle near poll, Archive White Tahoe Cookies- Plant to the left stacking hard is TK
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Golden Ticket"Slymer"
picture.php

Tuff Nut Seeds Almond Cookies #2
[(Scooby Snacks x Death by Chocolate (chocolope x pestilence)]
picture.php

Sunset Sherbert
picture.php

Chiesel
picture.php

Top left corner Cherby, top middle Bday Cake, Top Right Tahoe OG
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I won't lie. I think it is a good decision to drop the Cherby. I know she is one of you personal selections, but at the same time, the GT tastes pretty much just like it and smokes better. I'll just say, the LL tastes somewhat similar with a bit of that elusive lime you mentioned in the TK.

It's not the same...but all that and a bag of chips more. You'll see soon enough. :joint:

dank.Frank

Miraculous Meds

Nice things going on in here! I got some reading to do. Keep up the good work, I'll be back with a few questions after I catch up. Thanks for sharing critter.

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for coming through guys.

@dank.frank ,yeah the cherby is staying for sure as of now. That pic is from the last round run. I had thought about dropping her as she is far and wide but after just smoking GT I changed my mind, her stone is more up and functional when compared to GT, not that the GT one isnt up and functional. Saw your pm bro, been hella slammed today. talk soon

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for coming through guys.

@dank.frank ,yeah the cherby is staying for sure as of now. That pic is from the last round run. I had thought about dropping her as she is far and wide but after just smoking GT I changed my mind, her stone is more up and functional when compared to GT, not that the GT one isnt up and functional. Saw your pm bro, been hella slammed today. talk soon

Hahahaha. Oops. I took that to mean, the last time you were going to run her. I think you're correct in saying her effects are more clear, more heady, a bit more active and up.

I think all those reasons are why I liked the GT marginally better...:laughing: Both are good smoke, don't get me wrong. It's always interesting how desired effects play so much into strain selection!

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for coming thru F.A.M.

Day 40
ForumGSC
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Almond Cookies #2 -(scooby snacks x (chocolopexPestilance)
picture.php

picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Archives White Tahoe Cookies cut
picture.php

picture.php

SunSet
picture.php

picture.php

Strawberry Banana Tangie
picture.php

Last edited:

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First run of her so not sure. So far she is fun stayed shorter than the forums but alittle less frost than forum. Looks to yield better, smells right now at day 46 are og,cookie with some gas hints . hard to nail down, its a unique smell that's for sure.

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I have, should be in here or back a bit in the archive thread. Ive run Pieface,(found a killer keeper), Walkers Sour, (good sour) Grimace OG (only ran one pheno so far), French Toast (jury still out)