What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critter's Jungle-Strains Galore!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx yall for the look and words

4x4 tent 1000hps coco hand watered ,
I ran my chernobylcut,earthshakerOg,SourDubb,GhostOG,ArcataTrainwreck,KatsuBubba,Choc tripf2, LouisIIIXOG

My Chernobyl Cut(cherby)
picture.php

picture.php

EarthShakerOG
picture.php

Cher earth katsu sdub
picture.php

EarthshakerOG,Katsu,cher,sdubb, louisIIIXOG\
picture.php

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Nice, I love me some Chocolate Trip, used her in breeding projects in the past. And I have seen her name pop up in a few threads recently and was happy about it!

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Gaiusmarius good to see you, thx for coming thru...and yes quite the head stash ,im very happy with the outcome.

@Roostaphish
Hi bud, yeah the Choc Trip cut i got wasnt a performer for some reason but the little bit that i got off her is very good. It was someone elses selection.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went through your thread again. Sure you'll notice that with the +rep...lol.

I have to say you Pie x Plat seems to be a better plant than just Pie alone. Your Ghost OG looks way different than the cut I was passed. We determined the cut I was given was likely NOT the original, and I know I've told you that in the past, but your Ghost looks much more like the traditional OG. I'm curious how that one smokes in comparison to what I had. And since I'm talking OG, I'm curious about the TK you are running to in contrast to what I had previously had as TK. I'm pretty certain the TK I had was actually a TK x Stardawg, which is kind of irrelevant as the cut was just insane fire.

What did you think of that Blueberry Pie or whatever it was? You know if you need a good legit blueberry...

Nice journal and great growing. :respect:

dank.Frank

DJXX

Veteran
Sup Critter....beauty pics...i am running the Louis XIII and just love it...your looks awesome..well all of your pics look awesome...thanks for sharing...DJXX

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey D.f. thanks for the rep buddy :D That PiexPlad cross i did has really shown some awesome plants. thanks for coming thru, talk to you soon

Hi DJXX how goes it bro? Yeah that Louis has pleasently surprised me, if done right it yeilds quite well and i have enjoyed the smoke. Thanks for passing thru and the kind words.

Chili_berkster how goes it man?
Glad you strolled thru,
that pieface is a strain from Archive that's basically a CherryPieOG.

I grew 5 and had three diff girls show up to the party, two were super fast and tall and all OG, this Pieface i have kept was the outlier but still had the strength in growth and smokes good and yields very nice for me.
The smoke is a little less strong id say from the other phenos i had but thats ok with me. I like her and her bag appeal keeps her movin ;)

Week 3 updates coming soon when i get a chance. One pieface is inches away from the 8ft ceiling :D dohhhh

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little update , bout half way through flower, temps got in the low 80s for a week or two during stretch , but are more in line now.
Blueberry Cookies
picture.php

SourDubb
picture.php

GG4 foreground Pieface background bud
picture.php

Testing Bandaidxdurban for Bodhi
picture.php

picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OGKB 2.0
picture.php

OGKB The 3
picture.php

picture.php

Wholeroom-Ten foot ceilings :D plants varying at about 6-8ft, last time im doing big plant in the summer
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks SourDank
One freak pheno I found is beastly and not a stretcher , hulk stalks
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
U got some monsters up in there bro...

Very nice man...

I had to take a little break from growing...it's killing me man... Can't wait to get back... Never realized how much I love this thing of ours... Just wish I didn't have to worry all the time...
Sorry - rant is over...!!!...

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TK ,buckets of og. super heavy
attachment.php

attachment.php

My Pieface Cut
attachment.php

Arcata Trainwreck
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0019.jpg
    DSCN0019.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 15
  • PieFace.jpg
    PieFace.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Tk.jpg
    Tk.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Trainwreck.jpg
    Trainwreck.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0021.jpg
    DSCN0021.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 14
  • GG4.jpg
    GG4.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 17
  • Trainwrek.jpg
    Trainwrek.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 14

DunHav`nFun

Is that all you got ?...:moon:....LOL....
Awesome as always bro....Hope all`s been well with you and yours....

Happy Holidays and....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there DHF ole buddy thx, I hope you've been well and cookin steaks on the barby for the holidays and puffin good
Here is a pic dump just for you
Tuff Nut seeds
Scooby Snacks x (Chocolope x Death Dawg)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0026.jpg
    DSCN0026.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN0027.jpg
    DSCN0027.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN0043.jpg
    DSCN0043.jpg