What's new

Critical +

Akira_dk3

Hallo everybody!

I got 15 free critical plus by SB over 3 orders.

Mine are growing very fast and nice, started them as 12/12 and they are doing it very good.

O.K my critical plants (I have three at about 4 weeks vegging and they are already starting to stink...well something is starting to stink I do have some White Siberian in there with them.

The interesting thing is that my critical freebies and my white siberian plants look so similar you can't really tell them apart. They all look very indica to me. All the plants are going into flower in about one more week. The canopy is nice and even (not including the four older plants in the back of my room)

The attached pic shows the plants, I tried to put an abbreviation directly above each plant so you can see which is which, (sorry if you have to squint)...because you definately can't tell by lookin!

Attachments

• Crit, WS, TW Veg.jpg
    Crit, WS, TW Veg.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 12
D

dramamine

I'd say it's definitely the C+ that you can smell in the room. It was the only plant I could smell outside my flowering room. That skunkiness is so strong and distinct.

You can expect it to stretch more than most indicas in flower, too. Not saying it's going to triple in height or anything, but it'll surprise you. Good luck!

so BBgirl i have tested C+ and the bigger bud stuff is awsome old school skunk!!!!!tastes totally awsome!!!!! and a better yield than the smaller bud pheno!!!!smaller pheno smells like rotten fruit in a good way!!!!!!I did not save a clone becuase what i understand these beans are very consistantonly 2 phenos!!!!!!flower them babies BBgirl!!!!they look ready to me !!!!!! take care!!!!!!!!!