What's new

Critical +

QcIndica

Seedbou sent me seeds of critical +(freebee) with my order and I wonder if anyone has any info on this strain?

twiztidbudsmoke

A very vigorous plant that stinks just like the description says. I am throwing some into flower on the 14th, you can follow the thread in my sig. Here is what they say about it on the dinafem website:
CRITICAL+ Selected by a great grower from Bilbao to whom we owe this little marvel, for a wide variety of good reasons, this plant won the 1st High Life Cup in Barcelona. The most interesting feature of this strain is without a doubt the intense aroma and taste that it produces; it smells like fruity skunk, but its smell is very strong which could pose a real problem particularly indoors where the use of carbon filters is a must until it is totally dry and packaged. It is important to emphasise that when smoked, even mixed with tobacco, the original taste comes through and it does not taste like burnt grass.

It is really intense from start to finish and a real pleasure to smoke, leaving a great aftertaste. It grows like a sativa and it looks a sativa with slim, narrow leaves, not too dark, long and quite thin stems for the size of their flowers. It has a lot of side branching with a short internodal distance which improves production. It is advisable to control the height before flowering, due to its tendency to grow rapidly during this period. During this flowering period it shows all its potential, when what looks like a sativa becomes a super-producer that outstrips all other strains. It is great for SCROG systems; flower development is really fast and it is ready to harvest in 45/50 days with 12 hours of light indoors.

Outdoors it is also a great producer, flowering fast and ripening completely by the 4th week of September; it can have mould problems but, being a fast flowering plant, can be harvested without significant loses. It has high resin production and very high strength effect, which a combined physical and mental effect.

F

FreshGenetics

Critical + aka Critical Mass aka Big Bud.

Critical + is a selection of Mr. Nice's Critical Mass.

Critical Mass is Big Bud renamed.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its a clone my mates pass about,,,its not my sorta clone, as i am into the stinky plants...but this is perfect for a high yealding stealth grow,,,its slightly hashy,,,slightly fruity,,,if i grew it id probbly make the smoke more my style but as it stands its not stinky atall,,,,,smells like incence but the taste isnot strong,,,it smells better than it tastes

the "high" is strong but its not the sorta weed that makes me stay in the house ...srta sociable compared to the high from cheese

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh all female ,,,this is because a CriticalMass fom shanti [mrniceseeds] was selfed,,,

i didnt find the plant,,an i didnt grow the weed im smoking,,,it was not my selection,,,id probbly have picked something a lil skunkyer,,,but i guess it was not selected for taste ,,i emagine it was a quick flowering yealder pheno,

its not bad,,,but i think it can be improved on,,,,

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We got some of those Critical+ to test,,, didnt get round to them yet. We did the RQS Critical (clone) last season (same Spanish breeders we guess). Nice plant,, what it lacks in flavour it makes up in yields. (images in new gallery)

Hope this helps

D

dramamine

I'll be starting some freebies of those dynafem critical+ tonight. I'm planning to veg them briefly indoors, then put them outdoors to flower. Did anyone else's seeds look awfully small and pale?

I'm also curious about the differing reports on the strong smell of this strain. Well, guess I'll find out the old-fashioned way...

RetroGrow

Veteran
I just harvested Critical+ Freebie from the Boo. Very nice herb. Finishes very fast and packs on the buds rapidly. Very strong, sweet, fruity smell. Stronger smell than my C99s or AK47 , or Cheese, by far. Definitely not a stealth grow!
I've only vaped a bit because it's not cured yet, but it messed me up big time. I was really wasted the next day from it. I'll give a better smoke report on it after curing, and I have lot's of photos to post. I'll put them up some time soon. Very pleased with this very vigorous plant!

B

Buffoonman

The Critical + was taken from a special Critical mass pheno the Bilbao cutting it was a super stinky pheno that won cups in spain. Not every one will be stinky but if your lucky you may get the smelly pheno.

M

Mitch Connor

Anyone have information on how to obtain critical mass? All vendors i've checked are out of stock :(

jakezking

Looks like some nice bud there, fox! I was lucky to get some Critical + too, and I'm looking forward to the grow - will be nice to get that super stinky pheno! Enjoy, amigo!

S

still

cheers for the pictures and descriptions just put a couple of seeds in myself looking forward to outdoor harvest long way of though