What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critical Race theory reminds Chinese Lady of Mao's cultural revolution

Cannavore

Veteran
this is becoming so predictable, everything, i mean everything seems to be about right or left wing. its so predictable.

Also you cant be mad that "everything is right or left" while opening up this thread with a far right fox news video about a woman repeating a neo nazi conspiracy theory. Lol.

hazebreather

Also you cant be mad that "everything is right or left" while opening up this thread with a far right fox news video about a woman repeating a neo nazi conspiracy theory. Lol.

All establishment media FOX News, CNN, MSNBC ect., are propaganda arms of the illuminati. There's no difference in their agenda of divide and conquer. All of them are on the same team buddy, your team.

After reading this thread I can tell you're marxist with an agenda gas lighting everyone to justify your marxist point of view. You're what history calls a "useful idiot". Your statement above reveals how ignorant you truly are.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

its amazing what perspective does, where i see a Chinese American mother freaking out about her kids being taught to hate their country and turning them into activists focused on race before personality and character.

you seem to see a nazi talking about nazi ideology.

i have to ask, are we talking about the words of the same lady? same video? where does she talk about exterminating people or white supremacy? you can't just go around calling everything nazi you don't like, it loses all meaning and will end up allowing the real thing back in the door, because people will be so bored of hearing how every single thing you don't agree with is nazi, that you'll just get a big yawn when the real nazi's are actually on your front door step.

Cannavore

Veteran
All establishment media FOX News, CNN, MSNBC ect., are propaganda arms of the illuminati. There's no difference in their agenda of divide and conquer. All of them are on the same team buddy, your team.

After reading this thread I can tell you're marxist with an agenda gas lighting everyone to justify your marxist point of view. You're what history calls a "useful idiot". Your statement above reveals how ignorant you truly are.

imagine calling me a marxist and then going on to say the mainstream media is on "my team" implying the mainstream media is marxist lmao.

America is so anti intellectual that simply describing something that's abraisive towards another's ideology makes you a default commie hahaha.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Fox News has mentioned 'critical race theory' nearly 1300 times since March, according to watchdog study
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...d-study-2021-6

I mean... come on.

lmao how many times is the correct amount of times? thats how the propaganda organs work, they chose buzz words and repeat them over and over and over until people accept them as true. the question should be, is it happening? what exactly is it? who's getting taught it? what should it consist of? or we could count the buzz words i guess.

Cannavore

Veteran
its amazing what perspective does, where i see a Chinese American mother freaking out about her kids being taught to hate their country and turning them into activists focused on race before personality and character.
you're playing dumb lol.

Specifically bringing up "cultural marxism" is a TELL that you have no idea what you're talking about. All you're doing is repeating the same debunked, fascistic, nazi era propaganda from 100 years ago. Cultural Marxism is a rebranding of Cultural Bolshevism from the Nazis where they saw a Jewish-Marxist modernist perversion of their cultural/societal/economic traditions. Anders Brevik the mass murderer literally writes about cultural marxism in his 2083 manifesto lol.

you're still saying that kids are being taught to hate their country. do you have any proof of this whatsoever? care to provide some examples of what's being taught that she doesn't like? or you still gonna repeat these silly cucker carlson talking points?

you seem to see a nazi talking about nazi ideology.
no i seem to see a dumbass on tv repeating anti semetic conspiracy theories that date back to the nazis because she watches far right american propaganda.

i have to ask, are we talking about the words of the same lady? same video? where does she talk about exterminating people or white supremacy? you can't just go around calling everything nazi you don't like, it loses all meaning and will end up allowing the real thing back in the door, because people will be so bored of hearing how every single thing you don't agree with is nazi, that you'll just get a big yawn when the real nazi's are actually on your front door step.
i didn't call the lady a nazi. another giant straw man.

Cannavore

Veteran
Trump: Children are taught in school to 'hate their own country'

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ir-own-country

Trump alleged during a Fourth of July speech at Mount Rushmore on Friday that children are being indoctrinated to "hate their own country" in schools.

“Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values and indoctrinate our children,” Trump said to the crowd while discussing protests nationwide against police brutality and racism. Trump more specifically called out those tearing down statues of Confederate leaders and other figures who have faced renewed scrutiny in recent weeks.

how are these not far right talking points again? he says nothing of specifics (just like everyone else who talks about this stuff), just rhetoric to appease his base of feral hogs. also how is taking down the statues of racist traitors who were enemies of America that were put up in the modern civil rights era by racists as a dogwhistle to black people "hating america"? are confederate traitors considered "American" at that point?

Cannavore

Veteran
lmao how many times is the correct amount of times? thats how the propaganda organs work, they chose buzz words and repeat them over and over and over until people accept them as true.
this is indeed true. so then why are you falling for it? lol!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so basically your argument isn't that its good to hate your own history and country, you are not saying race is the most important thing about human beings, you claim non of this is being taught to kids. these parents speaking out are just getting ideas from fox and inventing that their kids are being brain washed with this stuff? is that about right?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Right or left they are all part of the same tool to get us fighting against each other - for the entertainment and profit of the real powers that be - the men who control the money and media - and have done for a very long time - as they gain more power over us - as one regime changes hands to another - as one empire rises - and another falls - these elites never lose - since they control all of the politicians - major corporation's and most all of the worlds nations with the power of money - they either take it - or are cancelled - figuratively or literally - that's just the way it is - some things will never change - that's just the way it is -

link: The Way It Is - YouTube

audiohi

Veteran
lmao how many times is the correct amount of times? thats how the propaganda organs work, they chose buzz words and repeat them over and over and over until people accept them as true.

this is indeed true. so then why are you falling for it? lol!

You started this thread. With a fox "propaganda", as you put it, video. Interesting, right?

the question should be, is it happening? what exactly is it? who's getting taught it? what should it consist of? or we could count the buzz words i guess.

you're still saying that kids are being taught to hate their country. do you have any proof of this whatsoever? care to provide some examples of what's being taught that she doesn't like? or you still gonna repeat these silly cucker carlson talking points?

I too would like to see your specific examples.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
You started this thread. With a fox "propaganda", as you put it, video. Interesting, right?

I too would like to see your specific examples.

maybe interesting to you, i start threads with what ever is at hand about a topic i find interesting, i watch a wide range of media and have no preconceived biases about any of them, i KNOW none of them are to be trusted. whether fox, cnn, trt, rt cnt, press tv, Kyle Kulinsky, the hill, or anyone else. this in no way discounts the fears this mother was expressing for her children education. its a meaningless attempt to discredit this ladies fears. i bet she would have been happy to give that interview to whom ever was prepared to listen to what she fears.

hazebreather

imagine calling me a marxist and then going on to say the mainstream media is on "my team" implying the mainstream media is marxist lmao.

America is so anti intellectual that simply describing something that's abraisive towards another's ideology makes you a default commie hahaha.

That's what you fail to understand, the mainstream media is part of the marxist agenda just like you buddy, you're just too ignorant to think that deep. Your entire perception of reality is inverted. You think you're fighting oppression but you're not. You're being used to build a prison for everyone. I really want to know do they program you and your buddy's at the factory or were you upgraded in the field?

Cannavore

Veteran
i hate the media just as much as anyone buddy. drop the assumptions, you're 6 posts deep there's no way you could possibly know anything about me unless you're posting under a different handle lol.

Cannavore

Veteran
so basically your argument isn't that its good to hate your own history and country,
define "hate"

every citizen of one's respected country should be critical of the government, country, and history and always hold their governments, and country accountable for severe wrongdoings. this starts with an educated populice who is aware of these wrongdoings so they don't happen again. i don't see how this is a bad thing.

you are not saying race is the most important thing about human beings,
lol of course not. race is a human construct.

skin color is literally just different phenos of human lol.

you claim non of this is being taught to kids.
i'm sure there's some blue haired twitter libtard freak teachers around the US but those teachers are usually fired. 99% of kids have phones in their pockets, teachers are recorded freaking out and saying crazy shit all the time. hell, there are some teachers that play weekly PragerU videos for their students, they all seem to be reprimanded eventually.

these parents speaking out are just getting ideas from fox and inventing that their kids are being brain washed with this stuff? is that about right?

the media is great at manufacturing consent.

we're still arguing over hypotheticals here. show me the tangible CRT that's being taught to these children lol. why haven't these parents told their kids to record "CRT" with their phones?

i've been google searching for days and have found nothing but silly people calling the teaching of racism in schools 'CRT'. just a bunch of posturing and virtue signaling by the far right media and elected reps by banning something in their schools that isn't even being taught lol (but really what they're probably doing is covertly banning all talks of racism from the education). it's great theatre. to the die hard righties it looks like the GOP is actually fighting back against the sorosian reptillian marxist democrats.

Cannavore

Veteran
E4G7jhBX0AU14nt?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

E4G7jg4X0AU8F6H?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

E4G7jg5XIAMoDKo?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

E4G7jg9WUAgQro1?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

E4G2BiWVIAQ78Ru?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

fascists are so paradoxical

Cannavore

Veteran
see how they just make stuff up?

gosh darnit now the marxists are cancelling the 4th of july! lol.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	0 Size:	49.7 KB ID:	17881280

h.h.

Veteran
And we were a victim of England, (July 4th is sooooo lame) but as long as a Chinese lady said it, we can practice our racism.

AKA; Another racist sticky.